True Ranting

Published by zengizmo in the blog zengizmo's drunken rants. Views: 649

So, I have been easy on you so far. :) Now we are going to get down to some REAL ranting!!! On the subject of: Hipforums blog organization.

Well I hafta tell ya...I looked every which way from Sunday to find a link to add a new blog entry...and it was so hard!!!!!

There is only one place I FINALLY found to create a new blog entry. I needed to specifically click the link to Zengizmo's Drunken Rants. I could not post a new blog entry from Manage Blogs. I could not post a new blog entry from either of the blogs I had already entered. I HAD to be in one. Precise. Place: Zengizmo's Drunken Rants.

And I axe ya: How is a drunken dweeb like me supposed to find this while drunk????

Is Hipforums not disabled-accessible??? Is there no allowance for a drunken dweeb like me????

I would mount an immediate emailing campaign in US Congress...except: I am drunk. See?????

Where are the rights of drunken dweebs in this supposedly great democracy????

Shouldn't drunken dweebs have access to congressional lobbying also????

I am going to organize a Drunken Dweebs Political PAC! After I drink another glass of wine....

*mumbling* dweebs dammit *burp* make them all pay dammit *UUURRRPPP* gonna hear from ME by God!!! *HIC*
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice