Fucking With My Spirit Guide

Published by zengizmo in the blog zengizmo's drunken rants. Views: 725

A couple nights ago I wrote a facebook PM to Deanna asking her why she thinks she can block me any time she wants. I asked her, "Is it because you think you have some kind of power over me? What if I blocked you? Would you still love me, as I have tried to love you in spite of all the nasty shit you have done to me?"

And then I blocked her. :)

She still had my cell #, of course. If she wanted to talk to me, she could call me or text me.

Same conditions she imposed on me for a long time... Fair is fair! :)

Cuz I just wondered how she would react...or if she would react at all...

Of course, she is always telepathically with me. ;) And she was humble...and loving...in my mind after I blocked her. So...this might have been interesting...OR it might have been boring. ;) I had to wait and see. :)

AND of course...Deanna ain't no dummy. She can EASILY look at my timeline any time she wants, whether I block her or not.

She and I both know this.

I could have looked at her timeline also, when she was blocking me. The thing is, tho: I just didn't give a shit. :)

So it is all just a symbolic kinda thang, innit?

After I blocked Deanna, I sent her a text message saying, "You still have my phone number, tho! :) "

Late the next afternoon Deanna sent me a reply to my text: "Yes - true!"

I replied: "Lol"

She then called me a goofball. :)

And then some ridiculous exchanges followed. ;) Anyway I figured I would unblock her in due time...maybe the next night.

I love her.

And I see that she loves me too. ;) Nice to see it in the material world on occasion, of course.

So: The next night I unblocked Deanna. :) Facebook warned me major big-time...pointed out that Deanna could do all KINDS of shit to me if I unblocked her, and I would be unable to block her again for 48 hours. :)

Maybe deep in my soul, I WANT her to do shit to me...weird thought, innit...

I have tried to block her telepathically from my mind on a few occasions, when I was fed up with her shit. It never lasted for more than a minute, tho.

Usually way less than a minute.

Maybe all this seems kinda silly to you. :) You need to remember tho: Deanna got me fired from my job in late 2003 for trying to have "fun" with her...similar to what I am doing now. She totally fucked my life to hell. I have never recovered financially from the shit she did to me as a result of trying to have fun with her.

So ya hafta axe yerself: Why would I try this kinda shit with her AGAIN, after what she has done to me in the past? :)

Well...it is all about spiritual paths, innit? About what my spirit guide Deanna is trying to teach my soul. She is making me stronger...see?

Late-breaking news addendum: Deanna just phoned me, and we had a long talk. Life is hard...and so are we. ;) Think about it. ;)
  • zengizmo
  • zengizmo
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice