• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 vansrouge

vansrouge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted June 10 2011 - 11:06 PM

nothing exists, this is the world of samsara, the world of sense pleasures, it is wholly illusion and empty, it is and has always been an infinite hologram which is non being, wanti
all things are even lighter than light and more transient than the mist and air, this is the greatest of loves

Positive or negative vision of samsara?

Why does everyone say that "this" doesn't exist? Everything exists. Spiritual and material world. It's different expressions from the same consciousness. We are already at home, there's no place to go, the only illusion I can see is if we are not balanced between interior and exterior world, we tend to suffer.

Buddha was a master in interior world, but in exterior he was poor, there was suffer around him, he just accepted it and "didn't suffer".

Look at a rich person, she is a master of exterior world, is that person happy? If yes you'll not see any manipulation, any desire to make people suffer. Pure compassion.

If we can live between both worlds is because there's something to be done, using it's capabilities.

All information about enlightenment, about samsara, are conditioning people, are creating desires. The whole teaching is based on interior world, exterior people can't understand shit, just the ones who go through the interior start to understand. It's necessary courage, it's the most risky adventure.

The whole secret about it was a good thing, people can't handle this information. It is good to help people, but it needs to be in a proper way. This leaked information is just what was need to control people in ocident. They are maried with unhapiness and they dream about hapiness, this information is just food. People talk and talk and talk, there's 1 in 1000 that does something.

#32 Pengu

Pengu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted April 16 2015 - 10:36 AM

I find ego to be somewhat over done in this world.

I can have an ego at times but, honestly, for me, I find that it really isn't hard at all to stop thinking egotistically.

This is going to sound silly but, just look inside yourself. It seems that you might not know entirely who you are and what you want.

Try to understand why someone might feel the need to up their ego.

Once you find out the root of the cause, you'll have your answer :)

For the most part, I have no interest in being the best at everything. I don't care to be looked up at and I definitely don't care to argue points to people.

I look at it as, a waist of time. Also, you're bringing stress into your life without even knowing it.

Buttom line, you really just need to learn why people do what they do. And once you do, things will become much clearer.