Your scariest stoner experiences

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by -Luke-, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Unbreakable_T

Unbreakable_T Member

the funny thing is that our stupid driving caught up to us in the end, march 4th this year we both were in a 200sx (s14) as passengers when the driver, another friend, decided to give it a bit of stick as we went round a right-hand bend and we slid out going about 180km/h, we hit 2 stoby poles, bounced off and shattered a fully brick shopfront and ended up front-end wrapped around a 3rd stoby pole.
    one mate unharmed, one mate with a broken ankle, me with a pretty minimal inch and a half crescent shaped scar on my face and dollar coin sized scar on my upper-arm

2. Unbreakable_T

Unbreakable_T Member

I've uploaded the pictures from the crash, check out my gallery

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

^ how fuckin stupid can that driver be? seriously

going 180km's anywhere but fucking on the highway is stupid as hell unless your in a car that costs 300K+ and even then it's stupid.

you guys are some lucky fucks to even be alive

4. nicelytoasted

nicelytoasted Member

lol a while ago i was just chillin, havin a few joints, and watching sum scary movies while the parents were away for the weekend. i got to the part in the movie where the killer cuts the power, and just as everything went pitch black on screen, the light started to flicker, and went out. We'd had a power cut. i was so freaked out all i could do is sit there and use my lighter for light. maaaaaaan sod's law or what

5. born_into_it

born_into_it Member

Yeah dude...lookin at those crash pics you're fuckin lucky.

6. Unbreakable_T

Unbreakable_T Member

just to clarify, the tall guy in the white shirt is the driver, not me

7. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

holy shit, how did all 3 of u survive with minimum injuries.

8. Unbreakable_T

Unbreakable_T Member

I ran like shit from the car and around a corner, we all thought the car was going to explode, action-movie style
    :)
    heh, 3 guesses how I chose the nick for this forum

9. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

i took shrooms yesterday after me and my friend just got done smoking opium weed and we were chillin in my living room cuz we where supposed to be asleep and it was like five in teh morning and my dad came out and asked us why we weren't asleep and i just said im sorry and then me and my friend started laughing cuz we didn't know if he was actually there or not so then we where kind of freakin out and i kept lookin up to where my dad was but all i saw was like crayon marks and i thought maybe he was hiding behind behind them...it was weird