Your scariest stoner experiences

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by -Luke-, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

aww thats so cute

2. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

we were smoking out of this huge bong and we were really high and i had eaten 3 grams of mushrooms. It was two in the morning and we had assumed that all of the dorm parents were asleep. we were watching a movie and the dorm parent walked in and said go to sleep. The room smelled like pot so I thought that we were all going to get kicked out. That whole night i sat on the floor just staring and almost crying and i kept hearing weird noises and seeing shadows, i thought that they were the principle of the school coming to get me. When the drugs died down I realized that the dorm parent didn't know shit about what was going on and I wasn't in trouble. That night sucked and it was the worst trip of my life.

3. hallowedbethyname

hallowedbethyname Member

well, that's kinda what happens when you mix shrooms and weed, especially if you ate an 1/8th...

4. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

I think four friends and I smoked a few bongs and went a walk outside with a one hitter, we brought one friends quarter and the eighth i had just bought with three of them f. We got home and we were about to smoke some weed when i realized i had lost the 8th i had just bought with my friends. we were going outside retracing my steps before i remembered where I had stashed it, I was laughing so hard afterwards, but during the hour long scare i was freaking out.

5. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

This happened to me last night. Me and two friends where chillin in his dad's guitar building shed, smoking herb and a few cigs everynow and then. In therem there is this cubicle thing that is off fromt he rest of the room and greg's dad keeps the door to it locked and my friend had stolen a spare key to it. Sp me and greg went into the cubicle and locked the door and listened to msuic and matt was still outside smokin a cig and he acted up a whole scene of greg's dad coming in and yelling at him for being high and all this and then he came over and started knocking on the door of the cubicle sayin "I know ur in there greg, henry u too get out of there. And at first we tried to act like we werent in there but then we decided to finaly open it, taht we had been caught. So then matt is like crapping in his pants laughing and we were like matt u asshole. It was so scary though.

6. Zeppelingrl

Zeppelingrl Member

this is so crazy, i had a very similar experience. i was taking a shower at night and lit up some candles and showered with just those on but they got really dim all of a sudden and the water on the shower doors was making all these crazy patterns and i thought i was going to hell or something. it was the scariest experience of my life. i can't even explain it.

7. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

*sigh*... once again... it sounds just stupid to say "trip" when referring to weed............. you CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT trip on weed... thats the thing that bugs me the most when people say that.

8. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

dude, get over it. Trip, or high, we know what they mean, alright?

9. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

Mine wasnt really dangerous but one time my friend insisted that every car that passed was a cop. We'd see the headlights and he'd be like that's a cop's headlights and I was like oh shit. After the first time I just told him to stop being a bitch and just walk.

10. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

ghahahahaha this one is the best so far, i have had a very similar experiance, lemme type it out

11. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

haha k here goes

one day, by a lake about like 45 minutes away from my neighborhood we decided to buy a fat sack and go smoke up at this lake, we had the perfect setup, a nice boom box, lots of Cd's, 24 rolled up joints, Lawn chairs, and munchies

so anyways we Hike like wayyy up above the main path that goes around the lake, like we were probably like 100-150 feet on top of the path like up the side of this huge mountain/hill kinda thing, the spot we were in was totally 100% not heaty but if u stood up u could see a small part of the path like WAYYY down there, even if u were talking loud/listening to music loud no one on the path could hear

anyways, we get to about joint 15 and 2 of my buddies are so fucked they drop out of the session but they still chill in the circle, then one guy changes the CD in the cd player so a fuckign SOUND EFFECTS Cd which he made because he's a fucking tripper haha

anyways, he knew like all the tracks on this CD, and he put it on to this Rotwieler dog barking one, i at the time was leaning back into these trees, and i swear...

when i heard this dog barking sound effect, i SWORE TO GOD a huge dog was behind me and i basically said to myself "yea...i'm getting bit, lets just hope i can make it to the hospital"

so i like litteraly pissed my pants being so scared, then all my buddies are like Crying on the ground laughing, even then it took me a couple minutes to realize there was no dog lol!

12. Blissful Thinking

Blissful Thinking Member

^^ Nice story dj haha

13. kayahaze

kayahaze Member

oh man. hahahahaaa. hahaaaaaa. i love you.

14. positive vibes

positive vibes Member

hahah u tripper

15. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

did you literally piss your pants? Cuz that would make this story about 10x better.

16. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i'm pretty sure i did that time, but there have also been times where i've been so stoned i pissed my pants laughing haha

17. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

18. Unbreakable_T

Unbreakable_T Member

a mate and I had been into the bongs something fierce for a while when we decided to go for a drive down to another mates place to make things a bit more lively, so we headed off... now my mate's not the best of drivers but we figured it'd be okay so we're heading down this massive sweeping bend at about 160 k's, not worrying because there were no other cars on the road, when who do we see just ahead of us going 60ks, a bloody cop car, and I'm chanting "copcopcopcopcopcopcopcop!!!", now my mate didn't take this well and started swerving through all 3 lanes trying to slow down. we followed the cop for about a minute before he indicated left and pulled off, and we're thinking that we are so fucked, just waiting for the cop now behind us to crank on the music and candy lights and run us down.
    so when the cop takes off again at a pretty decent speed we start sweating, then all of a sudden the cop peels off down a side street and we hauled arse to our mates place.

the story goes further, when we get to the mates place we had just gotten out of the car when our mate dan rocks up in a real hurry in his insanely loud 180sx and says "get out of the fucking driveway, I've gotta hide my car!" so we do and we all get inside pretty quick to find out why our cop car had left us alone...
    Dan had been running from the cops for 10 minutes or so and the cop had turned off to try and intercept him in the backstreets
    SAVED!!!! (they never caught dan either)

19. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

Thats insane!

20. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ahaha, that's nuts man.

One time I was so stoned (I've told this story many a time) that my friends and I ordered like three pizzas and I realized I didn't have any money for a tip, so I let him smoke with us.

I ate some shrooms and later that night I kept getting numb as shit and would be talking to my friends, but I didn't realize I was talking. I'd just blurt our random words and shit. I started thinking that I was going to hell or something and there was this other dimension I was in for a short period of time, then I asked for Jerry Garcia (I thought I was in heaven or something, like in the matrix, when he's in that white room with the monitors), but he was busy, so I ended up talking to Jimi Hendrix and some crewmember who was on the titanic. Then I thought the guy from the titanic was going to possess me, and I flipped out because my friend set a trail of alcohol on fire on the bathroom floor and everyone ran out of the house, so I put it out.

My friend's parents were out of town at a friend's cookout party, and I kept hearing noises, so I'd be looking outside, and kept thinking they came home and we were in deep shit, but trails from lights were freaking me out, so I kept thinking about the fire and I saw a candle and I started flipping out.

Haha, that was the freakiest, but most awesome night of my life. I have several stories, but I can't exactly what happened in all of them... and the ones I do remember, I've told. Sometimes I black out when I'm baked. The other night ago I got pulled over... that was some scary shit.