Your scariest stoner experiences

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by -Luke-, Jul 19, 2005.

1. -Luke-

-Luke- Member

I'd had an AWESOME trip. It was some of the best pot I'd ever have, not to mention I'd dropped a pill earlier that night as well. I was at this wicked party and everyone was having such an awesome time. 3 party goers and I ended up in this guys room and we were all sharing spliffs. But of course, after an hour or so the inevitable paranoia started to slowly creep its way into my system. I was lying on this guys bed but for some reason I started to think everyone was slowly distancing themselves from me... everyone but the guy who's room we were in.... he appeared to be tying something on each corner of the bed and then proceded to cover his bedside lamp with black material. He started to get this really weird look in his eye and everyone was whispering to each other and nodding. The guy switched on his stereo, turned to me and asked "Have you heard this song? It's called Death Man". It was all so drawn out and subtle, but I could sense something very, very sinister...

Ok so by this stage I was really starting to freak out. I started getting all these visions of the news paper headlines the next day reading "man found viciously stabbed, no witnesses". One person had already left the room and I was so sure that this guy (who is such a nice chap by the way) was gonna tie me to the bed and stab, burn or sacrifice me to the gods that I freaked out, snapped and tried to get up. As I did, my foot bumped the bedside lamp and knocked the black material from its resting place. When it touched the floor we all noticed that it was smoking and there was a a big circular burn mark on it. Had the material been there much longer a fire would've broken out! I may have indirectly saved everyone's lives from a horrible, fiery death... all thanks to paranoia and the magic that is marijuana.

I look back and laugh my arse off at this. But seriously, I WAS SHIT SCARED.

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Haha, that's a great story. Well, for me the only thing that pops iinto my mind is this. I was camping out in my backyard a week or so ago, testing out the tent and sleeping bag...stoned as hell. So I'm just sitting there in front of the tent looking at the stars and stuff when I swear to god i see someone walking along my fenceline! I'd been hearing from some people, and the papers, that there's been some robberies going around, people's houses getting "cased out" (including someone we know) and I freaked. I swear I nearly had a heart attack.

Turned out it was just my next-door neighbor's driving up their driveway behind me, with their headlights coming through the bushes. The angle of the light the headlights cast changed as they drove up, moving down the fenceline. It being dark, and the spotty light coming through the bushes (and landing on the bushes along the fence I was looking at) created the illusion of a man walking in my yard. I bust out laughing when I realized it, it was funny.

3. Moonjava

Moonjava Senior Member

LMAO @ You guys! ^ ^
    I think for me it was when I was about 15 or so... and my brother and I were driving home stoned as hell trying to meet our midnight curfew. Then my brother exclaims, "I don't know where the hell we are!" But in reality we were right down the street from our house. LoL.

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i dunno if i should be happy or sad ive never had paranoia worth telling about lol

i just get paranoid my mums coming lol like a record fucked up and it was going 'boomp' each revolution and i thought it was my mum on teh stairs and franticly hid all my shit. that sort of thing is all that ever seems to happen to my paranoia.

oh im sure there have been instances of fright but i dont remember them caus i forget them straight after anyway lol

if i think real hard... the worst feelin on weed has been at school, thinkning my fav teachers dissaproved of me being high, but they didnt know in the end

5. ScrewU2

ScrewU2 Member

I don't seem to get paranoid.

6. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

I hate when im blazed at home, and supposed to eb at school..cause noizes trip em out like every 30 seconds..lol ..one tie my dad did come home early right as i was sparkin up a bowl, so i put the piece in my pocket and ran to my sister closet, and opend the door and hid, i cna here my dad walkin down the hallway , he stops in front of my room and say " god..it stinks in here " i almost busted up laughing..but anyways he whent and took a shower..i walked out the front door and whent to a friends house.

7. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

haha paranoia sucks but its funny to think about the "stupid" things you were paranoid about. funny stories guys.

but one time i was smoking, while i was taking a bath in the dark...(i ran out of candles) and..man that was scary. i felt like i was in hell or something because it was sooo dark and since theres nothing for me to look at it, my mind comes up with crazy things. i had like no idea who i was anymore or what i was doing, and i coudlnt even see straight! i thought i was going to DIE! and for some reason i kept like yanking my hair but i coudlnt FEEL IT! i couldnt like feel my body so i felt like i didnt exsist! then i felt like i was trapped in the bathroom so i got the HELL out of there! i gues it was like some sort of anexity attack. i thought 'thats it, im not smoking anymore..or..ill just take a break for a while, this is too fucked up!' but then i jus smoked the next day haha. but that never happened to me again.

8. Blissful Thinking

Blissful Thinking Member

This actually just happened a few weeks ago. A friend of mine has this huge backyard with a long road that goes back to a campfire/shed/music room we built. Anyways, his dad is a pretty big redneck, so he is cool with us drinking. So whenever we smoke we just keep a beer in hand, and he is none the wiser. Well anywho, we were out of weed this particular night, and the others had chosen to get drunk. A good friend of mine and I were the only ones not drinking, just caus I am not personally a big fan of being drunk. So we went walking the streets in search of other teenagers breaking curfew. Well we did indeed find a girl, but she had been a bitch to me, and my friend also, in weeks past, so we came up with a great idea. The girl had hopped into this like street racing type honda(we later found out it was her ride to a party) so my friend called up her parents on his cell and was like "just wanted to make sure you know your daughter is out in a scary looking car with hoolagins and not in her room"(this was done in a more adult tone/voice for legitimacy)

So after we finished laughing our asses off, knowing she was fucked upon return. Her dad called back to thank us for the information and inform us that he had called the police HAH! So we decided to hide outside and wait for the cops to pull up(bad idea) well the fucking pig decided to use his little spotlight, and comb the neighboring yards first. So as soon as we saw that, we ran like hell. Well my friends dumbass decides to hide in like the only spot where there are no trees/shadows. So the cops light hit him, and he began to reverse. We ran like hell to the backyard and had to tell the others to hide the drink, sober up(.....? =/) and grab the shit and run into the neighboring woods. Well the cops light also hit a friend....who was passed out with a bottle of Vodka in his hand.....So we also had to grab him and carry him, while running, with two coolers full of beer.....sucks. Well we hid out for about 30 minutes, and then the kid who lived at the house went to check for the cop. Turns out all was clear, and we fooled his dumbass(so I would like to think). May be one of those "had to be there" things, but I enjoyed it.

9. velvet

velvet Banned

Posted this a while ago here somewhere.. but when I was smoking a few weeks ago I thought that my bf was passing out badly and turning blue.. so I started smacking him in the face trying to wake him up.. haha.. turned out he was just dozing off (although he had a hard time talking, got better after he drank some sugar water) but I prolly really overreacted. Now if I smoke, I still think he's close to dieing for some reason. I only get paranoid over him for some strange reason so smoking with him present isn't too relaxing for me.. dunno why.. kinda odd.

10. -Luke-

-Luke- Member

HAHAHAHAHA those are classics people!

11. element7

element7 Random fool

The scariest thing ever was when some dumbass crackhead stuck a 9 mil to my head and said he was going to kill me. What the dumbass didn't realize is that I realized he didn't have an fuggin bullets in the gun. What a dumbass.

12. -Luke-

-Luke- Member

Hmmm yeah that sounds pretty scary actually. Who needs paranoia when you're kissing a gun?

13. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA Member

I had taken a LONG ASS walk with my friend to his house to get some bud and then another LONG ASS walk to get back to the park and I had to take a huge piss. So I'm trying to find a place since bikers were riding around and it was pretty dark. I start peening and I notice this hobo is watching me behind a bush and I freaked out and ran to another bush to pee.

Not really scary(and it's funny now that I look back on it) but it was scary at the time.

14. Chames

Chames Member

i always just feel as though EVERYONE knows im stoned and they are all plotting against me. makes social situations hard, but i'm slowly getting over it.

15. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

one time i was smoking w/ my boyfriend, and it was the highest i've ever been in my life.. anyway. after we smoke i went into his house and just layed on the ground and couldnt even move, it was the worst high ever. i felt like i was going to die, i couldnt breathe through my nose i could only breathe through my mouth. it felt crazy. and to make matters worse, my boyfriend (who was JUST moving into his house at the time) was making me help him clean and move his furniture into the house!! i could barely lift anything and felt like passing out. it was crazy

and also, replying to Chames post.. yeah it always feels like everybody knows i'm high also, like if i smoke and come in the house and i see my parents, or if i see anybody else i always think that they know i'm high.

16. velvet

velvet Banned

Oohh... that's the pure blessing of living in the Netherlands.. I never worry about people who might notice I'm stoned! That's about the only thing I don't have to get paranoid over :) I wonder if I would be even smoking if I knew that I could get in big legal trouble if I was cought.. eeks.

17. Shampoo

Shampoo Banned

nothing scary has ever really happened to me when i was stoned..not that i can remember anyway...

18. -Luke-

-Luke- Member

THEY ARE...

19. -Luke-

-Luke- Member

Shit I just remembered another story. After a massive night on the weed with one of my flatmates, I decided the time had come to get some zzzzz. I went into my bedroom, locked the door... but then decided to jump on the net for a while. Of course once I got typing and browsing I couldn't stop. What I didn't know was that my other flatmate had been hiding in my room while I was out smoking.... hiding in my bed under the blankets! So here I am on my computer listening to music and he's under the covers behind me making these really quiet whistling noises. I try to tell myself I'm imagining things but it's pretty bloody hard when you're paranoid out of your mind. I was so scared that I couldn't even move as I was sure I was alone in my room. I tried to get the thoughts of ghosts and the extraordinary out of my mind, fast. My mate began to get impatient. He grabbed a little bottle cap that was on my bedside table and threw it against the wall. I jumped up and turned around like a NUT. Panic stations. I'm looking around the room, looking under my bed, in my cuboard, but I can't find anything! I whisper "a real mate wouldn't do this" hoping that the culprit would turn himself in. Nothing. I give up and get back on the net, still trying to tell myself it's my imagination and the drugs are just playing with me. Finally after an hour I get out of my chair, undress, then look around for my shorts to sleep in. Of course they're under my blankets.... I lean forward to lift the blanket and RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

FUCK I NEARLY DIED. I viciously grabbed the blanket like a hobo and wrapped it around my naked, quivering body and assumed the featal position on the floor. What an ARSEHOLE. I didn't sleep at all that night!

20. velvet

velvet Banned

LOL.. that's REALLY funny though! Haha.. owwwh.. poor you.. hehe