Your Chattin' Heart

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by rollingalong, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

am always dirty from working
    you cant make an old laying hen taste good...remove the claws and give it the dog.....you can eat an old rooster but laying hens are not good eatins no matter how you cook it

chicks means either sex...a pullet is a baby hen and a cockerel is a baby rooster.....i will have soe hens for sale soon i hope....i will raise them up for a few months and then they are worth more right before they begin to lay...right now i have solid orders for 80 eggs per week at 4 per dozen....i get aprox 90 a week so i am expanding and doubling the operation this summer

one of the farmers on the island called me a dirty hippie to a friend of mine.....i wasny offended because i a always dirty just like they are and i am a hippie....so i am getting stickers for my egg cartons that say
    'dirty hippie eggs'

Lynnbrown and Orison like this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Going home from dinner they are all going out to the post and I wanted to go "home".
    My sister asks me why?. Because I was out all day... because I don't want shit beer...because I don't want overpriced beer...because I am tired of crowds...there are plenty more reasons but take your pick.

I might walk over there though after a few beers. Just to see what's going on.

rollingalong likes this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ozzy sure has changed

orison didn't it strike you odd that gene simmons was doing the pot thing up here?......isn't he kown for never taking drugs?...i remember him saying that on that stupid show....he really is a dirtbag for dough...i hate when the rich are greedy

5. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

Hes gettin old needs the medicine

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I know gene said something about that. But it was Henry Rollins that said I don't even take aspirin that surprised me.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Jeff Gordon inducted into Hall of Fame. :hearteyes:

Lynnbrown likes this.
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just finish watching a documentary about Irish castles. :) episode one anyway. I learned that, when I'm building my next castle that staircases spiralling anti clockwise on the descent is nessassary because when you're fending from the height, your right hand sword arm can swing around the spiral but those coming up are disadvantaged by the tight spiral and cannot attack sufficiently because the inside wall or column is in the way.

You can bet ill be looking at stair cases now, especially in hotels. :p so I can plan my mischief routes. :D

rollingalong likes this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

pubs in Ireland don't have exits...only entrances

morrow and Orison like this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And now I finish watching a documentary on H H Holmes. Now I'd heard that name before but not much about him. Weirdo. Could have also been Jack the Ripper, some trails to suggest he was in England at the time and two handwritten documents seem to match and a few other coinckydinks.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

yes, I thought that too,, I probably made that post from work the other day, limited comment time , sometimes..

12. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Someone is eating in myyyyy feeder!
    20180317_190342.jpg

Orison and morrow like this.
  13. morrow

morrow Visitor

Happy st pat's Day to ya, the top of the mornin..

Me bit of the Irish for ya, a nice Irish lady..

Imelda

rollingalong likes this.
  14. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

March=basketball heaven.

rollingalong likes this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

Just dont call me Windows 2000..

rollingalong likes this.
  16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

im willing to bet mally is more drunker than the usual amount drunk right now

morrow and rollingalong like this.
  17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

18. machinist

Does everyone think they are so smart nowadays or has it always been like that?

rollingalong likes this.
  19. machinist

I feel weird. So much yoga. It feels like i am morphing.

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i must be up early tomorrow and out the door....love driving sunday morning there is o ne on the road..although i expect the cops will be watching the highway close for drunken irish drivers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.