You guys are advocating illegal actions

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by Satan666, May 25, 2005.

1. mellow

mellow Eased

Satan666 eh?

and who are you to tell us what we can or can't put into our bodys, are you superior? we aren't encouraging anyone to use drugs, its an induvidual choice...

why dont you listen to joker, go take down the real criminals and leave us the hell alone you ignorant little child

2. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Agreed

3. sara74

sara74 Member

Satan, go back to hell and leave us to our hippie ways. By the way, I didn't realize hell is a country now? U said get out of the country if we want to do drugs. Were u referring to America, the freest country in the world, where free speach is not illegal, u dumbfuck, or were u referring to ur homeland the underworld? Never said anything in the bible about drugs being illegal in heaven or hell, either!
    Ever drive w/ expired inspection sticker?
    Ever drive w/ out ur license on u?
    Oh, thats right, last i heard u guys don't have vehicles in hell, or crosswalks, either, LOL
    peace

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

your point?

5. mart_182

mart_182 Member

hear hear

i think it's sick that some smokers get more time in jail than rapists - if that doesn't show how fucked up things have become i really don't know what does