You guys are advocating illegal actions

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by Satan666, May 25, 2005.

1. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Satan was the first rebel, the first lawbreaker.
    You'd think that the angel of light and darkness would have more respect for us outlaws.
    Anyways, we're criminals, but in a good way.

2. Beleg

Beleg Member

Hahaha, I caught a different irony. the religious right is fighting along side Satan worshippers to keep people from useing a herb.

Oh the bitter irony. :D

3. James

James Member

I am encouraging people to "break the law" and I am encoraging peopel to use drugs becuase i dont think that a human has the right to tell another human how he or she can use nature. I break the law but not within my mind, and i beleive that others o nthis tread feel the same way.

4. Beleg

Beleg Member

Er, you shouldn't encorage people to use drugs. Offer it, but don't pressure them into it. I have friends who do drugs and friends who don't do drugs, its there choice. The ones who don't do drugs still think drug laws are total bullshit, so its all good. :D

5. hippin life

hippin life Member

hehe thats funny too

6. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

At one time the ALMIGHTY LAW said that black people were 3/5 of a human.
    At one time the ALMIGHTY LAW said that it was ok to enslave people.

But, people rose up. CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE... changes FUCKED-UP laws.

Thank goodness for rebels.

7. Beleg

Beleg Member

Its almost as if the government OWNS MY BODY, the way they try to control what I consume.

8. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sometimes I think about religion and try to see things from other point of views. Raised a Christian, though I don't really like to fit with any real religion, although I admire and respect teachings from many religions, I just don't agree with every little thing they all teach.

Anyway, even if you do or don't believe god does exist, that would mean, in the viewpoint of Christianity, that the religion itself proves our government just doesn't work because, supposedly, the only human being who did no wrong was Jesus.

[​IMG] Nothing ever seems to make sense anymore in this day and age.

9. hippy13

hippy13 Member

why is there so much hate towards smoking?

10. USNavyDeadHead

USNavyDeadHead Member

Just some dork trying to get a rise out of people...and he did too. Personally I'm counting down the days till I can get back into the civilian world and smoke myself silly. Or until by some miracle it gets legalized.

11. joker

joker Senior Member

who gives a shit about drug laws or underage drinking. i feel if the country can send me to war or put me in maximum prison cause i'm a legal adult then i got the right to smoke a joint and get shitfaced. why don't they concentrate on these sick fucks that rape little kids instead of people gettin smashed.

12. TessLA

TessLA Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My state and the people say it be ok for some but they are probley criminals too huh?? well so be it for them too not have any pain or not have to gag down narcotics that have horrible side effects.......damn ppl trying to stay healthyer too ....hmmmm Am I missing somthing with this thread??? Somtimes i'm confused.....

13. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Well said man.

14. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

Satan! how you been old man?

So, you've never downloaded mp3s? Never recorded a rented movie onto vhs? Never still been in the intersection when the light turned red? Never, not even for a moment, exceeded the speedlimit?

What's that? You have?! You awful communist homosexual terrorist shithead! Get the hell out of this country!

15. adoutsider

adoutsider Member

As far as I view it, the law should only step over personal rights, when an action threatens another persons rights. I can swing my fist, but my right to swing my fist stops at your face.

I think marijuana was illegalized because of a lack of knowledge of its true affects and harms, and as time goes on it will become accepted.

16. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Haha, hipfucks...I'm going to change my little thingy under my name to that now.

17. lutsko67

lutsko67 Member

Excuse me, but who in the hell are you?? Satan666? obviously looking for attention Right? Well if you read the rules when you joined, we are a free loving people but don't put us down. Maybe if you want to insult people about their lifestyle you should look in to another forum group!!! This is for Hippees and the lifestyle that goes w/it. We are not judgemental, if you're straight. Bi. or gay,lesbian we don't care, we are here to love all of god's people. With a name like yours you think you woild be interested in our life. BUt don't insult what you no little of.

18. lutsko67

lutsko67 Member

:H HEY, I bet a dollar that Satan 666 is some punk ass 13 yr.old who hasn"t even discovered he has a prick yet, but he sure acts like one!!! Any takers??????

19. lutsko67

lutsko67 Member

[​IMG] HEY, I bet a dollar that Satan 666 is some punk ass 13 yr.old who hasn"t even discovered he has a prick yet, but he sure acts like one!!! Any takers??????

20. stonr

stonr Member

so, im encouraging you to shut the fuck up =)