Wwiii

Discussion in 'The Future' started by MSman, Jun 29, 2005.

1. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

China and Japan allies... I dont think so.

This "the end is near" and "world war 3 is coming" bullshit talk is wearing thin... people have been saying the same shit for years and years... I havnt noticed a world war 3... and I dont see any anti-christs walking around...

2. campbell34

campbell34 Banned

After World War I people were saying the same thing. If you remember your history, World War I was the war to end all wars. Only 20 years latter the world found itself fighting the same nation only this time a much worse war than the first. .The Bible states that before the great tribulation you will see the Jews return back to the land of Israel, and the Jews will have taken back Jerusalem. The Bible indicates that the world will go to war to fight over who will control Jerusalem. The prophecies are telling the truth, will people listen? The stage is now being set up, soon the actors will be called for.

3. barefoot beautiful

barefoot beautiful Member

yeah....prior to WWII, WWI was referred to as "The Great War", emphasis on the word 'The'.

I don't spend as much time thinking about which specific countries will be in what roles in the end times....but I'm always watching for fulfilled prophecies. One of the most terrifying and amazing things I think will be the two witnesses prophecying in the streets of Jerusalem...they day I see that on the news...wow. I can't even begin to imagine it, but I do believe it'll happen in my lifetime.

4. the day I see the bear attack israel I'm getting going to start going through my list of shit before I die really really fast.........

5. JesusDiedForU

JesusDiedForU Banned

Interesting you say bear as a substitute for Russia....

Check out daniels dreams of the four beast (aka four kingdoms that will rise from the earth)

"And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, 'Get up and eat your fill of flesh!'

-Daniel 7:5

6. MSman

MSman Member

Here another theory. eventually the Muslims r going to get really POed bout us bing in the Middle East. One thing they may (not any timem soon though) do is attack Israel and that could be the battlefield for WWIII

7. erossnj

erossnj Member

The end is tomorrow! Didn't you all know? Well, it is, so I'm going to have as much great times as possible today. If the end isn't tomorrow . . . oh maybe it's the day after tomorrow . . . .

8. Jerry

Jerry Member

The reason the world found itself in another burtal war after "The War to End all Wars" was because no countries tried to stop HItler's rise, because everyone thought war was something that mankind was done with. Everyone felt safe. This is why the Cold War never went down, everyone knew exactly what would happen and was terrified of it. Today we find ourselfs in the same mindset as those of after WW1, no one I talk to truly belives a great war is coming. Everyone thinks that mankind is to smart for that now. Anyone who thinks this is a fool, war will always be with mankind and it coming soon. Everyone feels to safe today, you don't crash a car when your trying to drive safly, you crash a care when you think everything is just fine. This WW3 will come upon us in the same way. One day it will begin and there will be no turning back.

9. bamboo

bamboo Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

WWIII probably has already started. WWII was fought against radical "true believers" and those are the worst kind (Nazis, and Japanese traditionalist). We are up against the "end-timers" moslems who believe in the eminent return of Imam Maahdi (sp?). I have nothing against the religion of Islam so please don't take what I say out of context. I have an over-riding dislike for "fundamentalists, end-timers, true-believers." These folks have been the bane of all societies since day one. I do need to be "saved" by any one for any one. I do just fine by myself. Anyone with a utopian notion of some long ago time that never really existed is a threat to me.

10. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

The Soviet Union never fell man...Faked It's Death.

WW3 will most likely be China & Russia and probably North Korea against the whole freakin' world.

11. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

where the fuck does austrailia come from? i think they would be nutral. they are to vulnerable. china is right near them and they are too far from america or bitain, and isreal would be taken over very fast. they are completely surrounded by countries that hate them

12. mr.morrison

but if it does happen, im on the first plane out of america. maybe ill go to switzerland. nothing bad will happen to them because they are nutral. or maybe africa.

13. mr.morrison

but if it does happen, im on the first plane out of america. maybe ill go to switzerland. nothing bad will happen to them because they are nutral. or maybe africa.

14. mr.morrison

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the 'war on terror' is a witch hunt, conducted by the forces of greed and corruption, to protect their own interests, at the expense of everyone, and to the bennifit of none.

i don't see a wwiii brewing over any of this. well china and the u.s. could conceivably develop a dear enimy vendeta, like that between the u.s. and russia, which kept conservatives in positions of power and influence on both sides. that's the real reason nations cultivate wars, both hot and cold, against one another.

as for russia and china siding togather, it's more like the whole world having to band togather to protect itself from a combination of american economic fanatacism and an out of control corporatocracy which pays no nation aligence, even the u.s.

i don't see so much a war as an international blockade against the u.s., with maybe india flying over and dropping care packages to starving americans.

with america's famous production capacity with which it became the planet's number one force by defeating hitler, having been shipped over seas, such a blockade could be totaly effective, given sufficiently broad and unified support. and a few more crazies like bush II and the rest of the world will really have no choice but to do just that.

=^^=
    .../\...

16. Occam

Occam Old bag of dreams

The war on terror is a farce...
    If it were not it would have started 80 years ago when terrorism started as a media event.
    99.5% of all the terrorist attacks in history happened before 9/11
    so why did the 'war on terror' become fashionable now?

Because the worlds ONLY millitary superpower needs an enemy to justify
    1/2 a trillion $'s spent on defence.
    Cant run a navy of 12 nuc carriers ,nuke attack subs and SSBN's that can obliterate the worlds population, without a budjet.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely..Do you think those 'with it' will give it up? Do you think they wont tell ANY lie they need to to retain that power?

Occam

17. Occam

Occam Old bag of dreams

As to WWIII

If your speaking of a Nuke war that kills everyone.
    It aint gonna happen.

If it were it would have already when the USSR have some sort of parity
    [late 60's and 70's, When M.A.D doctrine was implemented by america.
    'Mutual.Assured.Destruction' which scared the hell out of the soviets]
    US millitary dominance in strategic war is now almost total.
    No attacker could expect anything less than the 'carparking' of their
    nation if they launched on the US. [a nation flat, black and great to park cars on]
    Dont ever imagine that the bombast of bush and the whacky policies of
    the current US admin means that the US military should not be given the
    respect it deserves.
    It holds the seas, the skies and space in a grip like no other nation in history. No other nation or group of nations can even compare.
    [ occam is neurtal in this.. these are observations of fact..no more]

A world bio war disaster is of course. Quite possible.
    However
    It would not be war. it would be suicide.

Occam

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

america has the most powerful military on the face of the planet, hands down by an order of magnitude. and uses it ruthlessly to crush any attempt by anyone else to even dream of attempting to challange it.

all this is perfectly true. but you've also got to remember that before he actualy started using it, hitler had the most powerful military on the face of the planet in his day. and it was americas productive capacity that was ultimately able to defeat it.

thing is though, that production capacity HAS been shipped off shore.

what does that mean? maybe not much as long as the lines of transportation can be kept open. and it might take a bloody slaughter to close them.
    but an omnilateral blockade of america's skys and shores could, and i believe ultimately will, if it ever comes to that, starve that mighty military force into ineffectiveness.

i'm not saying it's ever likely the cituation as it exists can be reversed by military force alone. but keeping the u.s. engauged militarily on a 'bridge of pearls' in the middle east, along with the finiteness of oil supplies on which it remains heavily dependent and is likely to for the forseeable, could wear it down by attrition.

and as the people at home are being neglected to bolster it up. well it's obvious why there's such an effort being put into keeping u.s. citizens propigandised.

when the time comes for the dollar to collaps or the oil to run out, all the military force in the universe isn't going to prevent either of these things from happining.

and the hell of it is, the u.s. is forcing the rest of the world into the possition of seriously considering the possibility and costs of doing just that, blocading u.s. international supply routes, (other then the bridge of pearls to keep it over extending itself)

=^^=
    .../\...

19. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'm not dissagreeing with occam though, wwiii is the LEAST probable of a number of future scenarios. peak oil, global warming, and possible collapse of the dollar, are on the other hand very reasonable likelyhoods in the not too distant future. global warming is already with us and peak oil is inevitable, if not already with us as well.

so the world WILL chainge dramaticly as a resault of the concatination of these things, as much or more so then a wwiii would have.

=^^=
    .../\...

20. Occam

Occam Old bag of dreams

Themnax..

Yes.. The US could be isolated. Blockaded would not mater. for if everone said 'fuck of'
    what point in a blockade. [no one wants to trade anyway.]

What would happen if no americans we welcomed in any country.
    Refused entry.
    No American products were wanted by anyone?
    And nothing sold to america.
    Would it's millitary collapse.? No
    Sorry.. Occam thinks it would only become stronger and far more of a dominant force in US social life.
    [heading towards the oceana of 1984?]
    U dont need oil to run millitary vehicles.
    Planes, ships , tanks can all run on hydrogen. And that is as free as water.
    [just add electricity] Carriers are already nuclear.
    Yes i would cost trillions to switch... but they could do it.
    And a cornered animal can do amazing things as we both know.

Occam thinks a beter plan would be to 'BUY' the US millitary.
    If globalisation is fact. then let europa and china wait till they
    dwarf the US ecconomically. Then pay the US to defend their nations.
    After a while..all that power would be owned by so many it would cease
    to be a threat to any.

Just an idea

Occam