Would you participate in a guy-girl-guy threesome?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by rmorgan, Mar 31, 2006.

1. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

i have done the guy-guy-guy thing on a number of occasions. i have engaged in orgys with 5-6 guys enjoying one another. i have never been with a woman however, if i would engage in sex with a woman it would have to be guy-girl-guy.

2. Cpuk

Cpuk Member

I would consider it but i would have to be attracted to both guy and girl, even though im not gay, i can still admit when another guy is good looking, and if that was the case in said scenario then yes i would be up for it regardless of whether or not i would be expected to do anything with the guy.

3. paintitblack

paintitblack Member

that's hot :)

4. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

wouldn't be the first time

5. Gatchamandave

Gatchamandave Member

In a heart-beat.

6. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

I would love to watch my girl suck off another guy while I fuck her and let us cum all over her at the same time

7. lrsmithwhaley

lrsmithwhaley Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i would...anyone in Chicago wanna do it?

8. cn283

cn283 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

oh hell yes! I would love it!

9. elnomad

elnomad Member

Oh yeah! Done mmf with a couple I used to know. My girlfriend and I have been having regular threesomes with a female friend of ours. To be honest watching my buddy fuck his girlfriend from behind while she sucked my dick wasn't nearly as much fun as watching my girlfriend getting her pussy eaten while I fuck our female friend.

10. RaRe

RaRe Member

I would but...it would be hard to get my bf to want to do it....

but if it were him-me-and another girl...he would go for it....and we have talked about it...but when we meet people...we aren't ever attracted to the same kind of girl...so it is hard.

11. Vegan Girl

Vegan Girl Member

I have done it twice. Meh. It was okay. Nothing to write home to mom about. Threesomes just make me feel crowded. For me, sex is better when each person can focus all their energy with one other person. Giving your partner pleasure and getting it in return without competition is sooo much better. Just my opinion anyways.

12. AliciaSecretia

AliciaSecretia Member

We try to do a partner swap with friends at least once a month on average, with summers more active than winter. But those are usually foursomes. Threesomes less often, but almost always MFM.

13. bigjeffstud

bigjeffstud Member

Absolutely! My wife and I enjoy group sex. We've participated in several threesomes, both with another girl and guy. I like watching my wife getting fucked behind by another guy while she sucks my cock. However, we really prefer foursomes with other married couples.

14. AliciaSecretia

AliciaSecretia Member

My husband is the same way. He loves to see being fucked by other men. There was even one time when we played with two male guests, but we've never done that again, mainly because we prefer our married friends like you do.

I'm not sure if that qualifies as a gangbang or not, but my husband was absolutely digging it.

15. bigjeffstud

bigjeffstud Member

I don't know if that's a gangbang or not either. The most my wife has ever done is two men at once. There have been times when in a group situation I've watched her with two other men, usually while I'm with the two girls, if we're with more than one other couple. That's really hot.

16. hb4ever

hb4ever Member

two men and me?? been there and done that and would mostly definitly do it again..but with more toys added too lol

17. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

Only if the guy was my bf's best friend...otherwise there is no intimate connection and the guys would feel awkward...

18. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

Yup...all for it, done it before and would again. BUT...

NO CROSSING SWORDS!

It's nice to see a girl lose control of herself from all the pleasure she's getting. Just keep it respectful, and no 'high fiving' each other over her back!

19. FnAdorable

FnAdorable Member

as long as i have a designated hole, that the other dude doesn't touch.

20. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter