Winning the War on Drugs?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by Neosimian, May 18, 2011.

1. unity100

unity100 Member

aaaaaaaaaaah.

considering the 'war on drugs' was the thing they invented immediately after the fall of soviet union to justify keeping militarization and freedoms-infringing moves and espionage, in order to further imperialism in south america, they will never win that war.

of course, 'war on drugs' did not do too well as an excuse to invade afghanistan, middle east for oil fields, and something new was invented. you know what it is.

tho, in terms of the original purpose (repression and puppet making in south america), war on drugs have been lost 5 years or so ago, when almost all south america had broke free of washington control. (can you imagine that some of those countries even had 'presidents' who were unable to speak spanish, the national language).

2. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

thats the best idea i ever heard of for a shrit, thats a good one. orison.

but yeah everyone should plant there seeds, it,s very rewarding trimming your own fresh buds you grew yourself. and saves you money, sometimes bagseeds produce some great buds, some people say there gentics are a waste of time. but i got some great buds that way. i like your thinkin we should all grow can,t get all of us.

five stars for you!