Wife comes home full of another mans cum

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Eddy Simpson, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I hope you’re serious. I know I tend to get carried away, reliving my sexual past. I don’t have a sexual present or future.

KDaddy23 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  2. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Of course I’m serious!!

Lovnflman and KDaddy23 like this.
  3. jade-

jade- Members

i wish i had a story to contribute here this is so hot!

Lovnflman likes this.
  4. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Let's see... first, there's watching another man fucking your wife, she's loving it or trying to act like she isn't and you know that he's going to cum in her. He's grunting and thrusting as deeply as he can and on one occasion, I could see his cum flowing out of her before he even pulled out. That's one thing you have to learn how to deal with; the other is she comes home from a date with a guy and you don't even have to ask her if she got fucked because you can tell that she did and some guy filled her pussy with cum and for us, the first question to her was, "Are you okay?" and followed by, "What was it like for you?" while telling her what I was thinking and feeling to watch her get flooded with cum that wasn't mine or knowing that chances are she still has his cum in her pussy. Being totally pissed off to be told that, yeah, he fucked her and didn't bother to make it good for her or, in the beginning, feelings somewhat inadequate knowing that some other guy fucked her brains out and getting to watch it happen to her.

Is it hot? Yes. Is it anything but hot? Yes. Those nights when she'd come home and before I can ask her anything, she says, "I need you to fuck me... right now!" which told me that whoever fucked her and left his cum behind didn't do right by her. The many nights she'd come home... smelling like pussy. Or sitting on the side of the bed and watching another woman handing my wife her head and in ways I could never replicate or duplicate. Or that same anger felt when she came home smelling like pussy and was unfulfilled and now I gotta pick up the pieces and tell her that it'll be okay and the nights where I held her until she cried herself to sleep.

When she's bisexual, you have the double whammy to contend with; feeling the compersion that is very much needed but also having to deal with my own feelings and winding up being a hell of a lot more grown up than imaginable because when you tell her that you'll do anything for her because you love her, that can mean her coming home with some strange dude's cum in her pussy.

5. Vinocpl69

Vinocpl69 Supporters HipForums Supporter

The build up to that first time was incredible. My wife wanted to experience a MFM 3some and I agreed. When I asked her who she wanted to join us she said she never thought I would say yes it was just a fantasy and bedroom talk so she didn’t know. Her girlfriend from out of town came to visit and stay for a weekend and they wanted to go out dancing and for drinks. I told her that she had to try and pull a phone number and bring it home. She told her girlfriend right in front of me what I had told her to do. At first I thought it was to embarrass me but I soon realized my wife trusted her friend and she was all for it saying she would try too, not that her husband would approve but she liked the idea of it. My wife texted and even called with updates and they were both very drunk. I was the designated driver and dropped them off but now it was late and they hadn’t called for me to pick them up. She called and said they were getting a ride home from a guy they met.
    I told her to be careful and I was worried but I was relieved when they came through the door extremely drunk and laughing. Her girlfriend said your wife is a bad ass she pulled a guys number. She said to my wife you should call him now and make sure it’s a real number and they did. He answered and they laughed and told him they were checking that he didn’t just drop them off and run. I was excited and jealous at the same time that this guy possibly just had a 3some with my wife and her best friend. My wife said she had to desperately pee and I followed her into the bathroom in our bedroom. She was drunk and horny and she pulled my cock out and started to suck it right then and there as she sat on the toilet pissing She said You didn’t think I could do it did you. I said I knew you could but I didn’t know if you would. She whispered that her girlfriend was jealous and wanted me to share. The truth was her friend was smoking hot and my wife got a guy’s number and she hadn’t. I said OMG you shared a guy with her? No but she wants to call him to go out again tomorrow. That was when I looked down and saw the biggest wet spot in my wife’s panties. I said holy shit you got fucked! She just sucked on my cock. I said you have to tell me all about it. She shhh shushed me and said there’s nothing to tell. I said look at your panties their soaked with cum. She looked and said I don’t think so and again whispered to be quiet. I said I’ve cum in your panties enough to know. She said No I was just really wet because I got his number. I was confused and I gave her a look like What’s going on? She said Just shut up and fuck me. I realized she must not want her friend to know she fucked him but I didn’t get why. She was still sitting on the toilet sucking on my dick when her friend poked her head into our bedroom I can’t be certain but I think she saw us in the mirror because she said Good night slut!! I’m going to bed And my wife said Good night slut!! back to her and kept working on my dick. It’s a small house and I knew her friend could probably hear us but my wife didn’t seem to care. She got up off the toilet and standing there with her panties around her knees just said Eat it. I had never seen her so assertive when it came to sex before so I did as I was told and knelt down in front of her right there in the bathroom. I put my face into her cum soaked panties and inhaled then looked up and buried my tongue in her pussy. She grabbed the towel bar and raised her one leg onto the edge of the tub. Oh fuck yeah eat me she said almost hissing and she pushed my face into her crotch. I pulled away and said Tell me how he fucked you, was it from behind? Did he make you sit on it in his car? He didn’t fuck me she said but I knew she was lying. Tell me…..did he have a big dick even bigger than mine. She said is that what you wanted? I took her over to our bed and got on top of her. I asked again Did he have a big cock? Did you like getting fucked for me? She said just shut up and fuck me. I slid in easily and her pussy was slick and creamy. I was pretty certain he had a big dick but I wanted to hear it from her. I said it’s ok you can tell me if he has a bigger dick than me it’s for you, I want you to have it. She said you do? But I already have your big dick. I said I know but your pussy is so fucking good I want to share it. She said you want me to share it and fuck so you can have sloppy seconds? Have your cum all up in my pussy mixed together? I said YES! She said You want to eat it? Eat that cum out of my sloppy pussy. I said If that’s what you want then yes I do. She pulled me in tight and said Then cum for me.

Now I knew she wasn’t on birth control and although I was pretty sure this guy fucked her I reverted to habit and at first pulled out and started to cum on her pussy. She said Nooo put it in me!!!. So I pushed my dick back in as I continued to cum. All the excitement had my balls full and it was a big load the thick chunky kind and I pulled out again and smeared my cum all over her pussy. I was in orgasmic bliss when she said I didn’t cum yet eat my pussy!! It was a said like a challenge that I wasn’t expecting but I was willing and without wiping anything away I went down and slurped up my cum and whoever else’s as I licked her pussy and sucked her clit. I could feel and smell it in my goatee as she screamed and came loud and it was obvious if her friend hadn’t already heard us she heard my wife cumming. I was proud of myself for not flinching when it was time to eat her cream pie and honestly I didn’t think it was that bad, In fact I actually liked it and I thought this is what women complain about having to swallow?

My wife passed out almost immediately spread naked on top of the covers full of cum. I was the first one up and she was still laying in the exact same position as when she passed out. Her friend got up next and said Is that bitch still sleeping? If I have to be up she does too and I said she’s in there. I couldn’t believe her friend went in and tried wake her up. They were both extremely hung both and when my wife wouldn’t get up her friend said move over and curled up on the bed next to her. I heard my wife say something about being naked and her friend said So what I only have this tee shirt on body and they both slept for several more hours that way. I wanted to get in bed with them but they weren’t as happy being hung over as they were when they were drunk. When they got up both claimed to have been so drunk they didn’t really remember too much about last night. I said you don’t remember getting a ride from some guy and getting his phone number. They were both like omg that’s right how crazy were we to get into a car with a guy we didn’t know. I said I think you got to know him well enough. My wife acted like What are you talking about. I showed her the number and she said I got that for you because you told me to but I’m not gonna call him. I said you called last night to see if it was a real number. They both laughed but didn’t remember doing it. Then her friend said Do you care if I call him? My wife said No go ahead he’s all yours. My wife now sober claims she never fucked him and when I asked about her panties she tried to say it was probably sweat from dancing. But later that night her friend called the guy and he picked her up and he fucked her. I know because I saw her girlfriend’s panties lying on the guest bathroom floor the next morning. I’m sure she intended for me to find them as proof that if my wife did or didn’t she had definitely fucked the guy. It’s amazing how competitive women are when it comes to guys. I picked them up and sniffed the scent of her cum filled pussy and it smelled just as amazing as my wife’s yet subtly different. I actually kept her panties and put them with my wife’s as a souvenir of their adventure. She never asked what happened to them either so I knew it was intentional.
    My wife still denied getting fucked even after her friend told her all about fucking this guy but I got the feeling she was worried I would get upset if she admitted to fucking a stranger and letting him cum in her without being on birth control when I only said to pull a phone number and not only that she liked it. Plus I think after her friend got into the bed with her she was afraid I would now ask for a 3some with her and her girlfriend and she knew her friend would do it. So because she didn’t really remember it and she denies that it happened it was only technically only my first time lol but she did eventually have another “first time” taking a guys load for me but I’ll save that for another post.

6. 6Sailor9

Wonderful!! Thank you for sharing! Will look forward to other post! ;-)

7. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Definitely one of the most exciting things ever. Never gets old…

Altman likes this.
  8. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

This has happened to me several times during the course of our marriage. I didn't seek it out nor get excited when she had her extramarital affairs. The first time was when we had been married just a short time. She was a few weeks pregnant when a former flame reached out to her. They set up a Saturday lunch meeting while I couch potatoed watching football. It was early evening when she came home, very horny. I noticed she was extremely wet as I sunk my cock into her pussy. Got me to wondering but when asked all I got was denial. Denial that is until a coupe of weeks later when I broached the subject again. She came clean saying they had ended up back at his place and fucked. She did this in order to ease her mind about her choice in marriage. It was then, as she put it, while he was selfishly pounding her pussy, that she realized she made the better choice in marriage with me. We talked, got counseling, reconciled, and built a life together full of wild uninhibited sex for many years with one condition. If an opportunity arose and things happened there would be no negative response over it. Opportunities came about several times throughout the years. For the both of us. But it's just for sex. Nothing else. She's fucked several men over the years either from being lured while lonely (my fault) or while either high or in a drunken state. Being a MILF in a college setting does pose opportunities. I, on the other hand, have enjoyed a very promiscuous woman until her body failed and can no longer have sex. Now I'm the one who comes home after filling another womans pussy with cum for her to carry home if she wishes.

9. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

She never came home full of semen, but she came home many times with a guy who would make a deposit later.:p

10. Aussat

Aussat Members

I used to fuck a married woman, next door neighbor, some nights she would sneak over and hope on top, my cock would slip in deep and I could feel her hot pussy and his cum sliding over my cock, she would thrust her pussy onto me and once I blew her pussy would be so wet and dripping, she wanted to be fucked by me and then fuck her husband but didn't want him to know she was being fucked by the neighbor. Fun times for sure.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  11. Ron200409

Ron200409 Members

Nothing better for lube then another man's cum

Travelin’ Man and Msh1313 like this.
  12. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I asked my wife is I was the first one she had been with, she answered yes. All the others were 8's and 9's...

So I asked her is I was the first one she slept with, and she answered yes. None of the others slept at all...

Lovnflman and Ybcican like this.
  13. 6Sailor9

Ha! Ha!

Mountain Valley Wolf likes this.
  14. Traveler386

Traveler386 Members

Many years ago my wife and I were having a conversation about cheating in a marriage and I believed that there were two levels of cheating. Having sex with someone with it purely being for sex and nothing more. Like being drunk and wound up in bed with someone. That cheating was, to me, not as big of a deal as having an emotional affair with someone. That was not because I had sex with another girl and was excusing my behavior. I had been 100% faithful to her.
    She was a little in disbelief and said “so if I had sex with the neighbor and it wasn’t for anything but fun sex, you’d be ok with it?” It was both a little exciting to me and a test of the theory I had and I ended up encouraging her to do it.
    I don’t really remember how she got the neighbor to agree but he did. The day came and she was pretty nervous. I wouldn’t be there but would come home immediately after. She called me and said he’d left. I come home and she was a little emotional. She knew I wanted to be with her soon after he had and as we kinda got going she said “he was kinda rough and she really hadn’t gotten anything out of it and she wished I would go down on her but because he’d been there and so was his cum essentially (no condom) she knew I wouldn’t want to”. I told her I’d do it because I would do ANYTHING for her. Secretly I was super excited to do it.
    It’s been a long time ago but what I’ll never forget is how her pussy was so engorged and smelled of sex after just being fucked. It was so hot. I enjoyed going down on her and the sex from start to finish.

What I also learned is young, naive women have sex with a guy once when you know and then they’ll do it again when you don’t and start to fall in love with the guy. And tell her friends that I wanted her to fuck another guy and have sex with her and go down on her after. Just barely dodged a divorce there but that moment in time the sex was great and I loved her having another man’s cum in her.

straightma1e and Lovnflman like this.