Why Do Men Like To Cum In A Woman's Mouth?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by matt1162, Nov 6, 2016.

1. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

i do it because i know it excites my boyfriend to see his seeds in my mouth and reducing chances of me getting knocked up. i don't find the after taste unbearable like salty, thick vinegar

I love it likes this.
  2. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

The same reason they like to cum in a mans mouth.

I love it likes this.
  3. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

My wife let me cum in her mouth during our first weekend together. I remember wondering how she had acquired that skill! I knew she was a keeper (for many reasons).
    I remember a few weeks later she was sucking me again, this time outside. As I was getting close to cumming, she said "I love this, it makes me feel so slutty!"
    We've been married almost 19 years. We don't do this all the time, but once in a while as a treat. She still enjoys when I cum in her mouth. She swallows most of it, but lets a little dribble down her face and onto her hands. She usually then licks her fingers clean.

Altman, LowHangers and Daretobare like this.
  4. grower88

grower88 Members

If you have a woman that truly enjoys giving head and swallowing and asks for it there is no other sensation that compares, you erupt and she swallows without hesitation then keeps sucking and stroking, there's a few that come to mind that could give me multiple orgasms in a row, i'd literally have to be sitting or i'd fall over and be pretty much unable to function for a bit when they were done.

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

To release your load of cum in the mouth sucking your cock is IMO the ultimate finish to a blowjob as long as she doesn't spit it out in disgust ruining the erotic moment. If you're not willing/eager to accept it into your mouth to either drool it out while continuing to suck, or swallow it then please don't stay down on it that long. I understand some women don't like it so if it erupts in your mouth just slowly pull off and allow him to finish without making a big ordeal of it. I've always had prior conversation with the women I've been with about oral sex both ways so I know what I'm getting into so I can hopefully prevent doing so if she prefers not to, but hey sometimes she's so good down there it spouts off with little chance of notification.

I'm lucky as my present wife (5 years) has always swallowed my load, she enjoys it as much as I do and will stay on it...allow some recovery time with it in her mouth to suck it hard again so I can release a second load inside her vagina.

BoyToy69 and I love it like this.
  6. Nighttrain

Nighttrain Members

My wife asked this same question once , I told her that my first serious girlfriend was not on the pill yet , we used the pullout method ... She did not want me cumming on her boobs etc , she was afraid her mom would find the cum on her clothes , ssooo I suggested she swallow ... For me , it's the best , cumming in my wife's mouth is a normal part of our sex ....

I love it likes this.
  7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife loves me to do oral on her, so she in turn she loves to give me BJ’s. It is a very natural part of our sex life together. Heck, we even share it. I have never had to or will I ever make her do it if she didn’t want too! It’s all good in my house.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I consider it to be a proper blowjob when we let him cum in our mouths and swallow it unless he stated prior he wanted to place elsewhere.

9. Do find it curious
    . . . almost disturbing
    How men
    Some men
    Enjoy the sense of overt control
    . . . treating us like receptacles
    By
    Thrusting
    Penetrating
    Gagging our throats
    Making us choke
    . . . why is that?

10. mr.mister39

mr.mister39 Members

I agree. I love exploding in my wife's mouth and watching her swallow it

11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I enjoy the addition of my hip movement when my cock is in a mouth...starting with slow movement testing how deep I can penetrate them before they gag...then faster, fucking thrusts just shy of that gagging point without doing so, sometimes I go too deep but it's not intentional as I get very aroused and pleasured fucking a sloppy, wet mouth.

mr.mister39 likes this.
  12. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

It’s psychologicaly a gesture of accepting the guy as your sexual partner

Deejay88 and (deleted member) like this.
  13. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

I was just answering your question. To each their own

PattieD likes this.
  14. mr.mister39

mr.mister39 Members

Not really. I do it with my wife all the time and I am not violent in the least bit. She loves it when I take control especially just before I finish. In fact, she tells me not to let her draw back but rather to push harder and deeper. Of course, I am happy to oblige. BTW, she is not submissive in the least and we enjoy an equal relationship otherwise.

15. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

As a woman I just love blowing my hubby & making him cum in my mouth. I love the taste, texture & the feeling of it in my mouth.

16. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Good girl

17. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Tongue action makes a blowjob special. A cockhead is most sensitive just as he cums. A talented tongue, proper use of lips and suction can give more pleasure to a man and make him cum more.

LowHangers and Deejay88 like this.
  18. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife likes to give me blow jobs. But, I never force her to do it. We are a senior couple and we know each other very well. I know when she want to take my cum load in her mouth.
    Other times she wants to see it shoot out so she can lick it. It’s really up to her.

cass_jenner, Daretobare and Deejay88 like this.
  19. JoeyTribbiano

JoeyTribbiano Members

you always sound amazing and happy .. unlike someone i know .. :D

20. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

We think that it is a really intimate and wonderful thing for a couple to do. It shows total trust and loving acceptance.
    My woman loves to do it. She loves my cock in my mouth and she loves my cum in her mouth. She loves the taste of it and so do I. And as somebody else said a couple of pages back it makes her horny and we have had a couple of times where she has had orgasm from having me in her mouth.
    There is something about completion really. Having said that she is happy for me to cum inside her,or on her.
    So yeah, some women do love the taste of it as well as the act. I do. I have cum in my own mouth and I love it too :)