Why Do Men Like To Cum In A Woman's Mouth?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by matt1162, Nov 6, 2016.

1. matt1162

matt1162 Members

I am a man and I do enjoy receiving oral sex and ejaculating in the woman's mouth. I was asked recently why men like doing this. I was stumped for a minute. I mean it's not like the orgasm feels any different whether I ejaculate in her mouth or on her chest or anywhere else. I guess my opinion is that it's mentally arousing to know that she's willing to do something "nasty" to please me.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i thought we liked cumming pretty much anywhere.

Windman, James T, Seanjohn and 5 others like this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

We would rather you swallow it, but, hey ho! Lol

Altman, juicelover and Jo King like this.
  4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

As far as coginitive aspects go, I find the visual aspect often to be pretty amazing, I think I kind of process the experience more as opposed to intercourse where it's totally immersive. I also think it's an experience where some women can really display their passion/love/etc. What I'm getting at is not all woman are gymanists in the bed room, some may be particular about certain positions too, but some may really enjoy giving oral.

I'd speculate there's aspects of subconscious elements to it as well, perhaps to the instinctual mind it kind of simulates a vagina.

5. bry75

bry75 Members

Its just sexy.

natty347 and juicelover like this.
  6. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Well I beg to differ about the feeling. Cumming into a woman's mouth is a very different feeling to anywhere else, both physically and emotionally.

7. F6C

F6C Members

Men just like to cum whenever and wherever they can. My own personal preference is to cum balls deep in the pussy (hope that doesn't offend) but am ultimately happy to cum anywhere any place, so long as I get that rush and pleasure of cumming....

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

9. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I have found that it's not only women's mouth, every guy I given a blow job wants to Cum in my mouth too.

I love it and averageguy6 like this.
  10. deanmorrison

deanmorrison Visitor

Because
    it's like marking our territory.

11. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

What he says. Which opening is not that important.

12. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Exactly what I came(no pun!) here to say.

What's the point of cumming in her mouth if she's not going to swallow?

Why? It's hot and intimate as fuck. Same as anal, but imo swallowing is a lot more intimate.

Eric! and juicelover like this.
  13. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

Oh, it wouldn't be intimate/hot for me if she thought of it as doing something "nasty" just to please me. She has to want to do it for herself.

14. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

cumming in her mouth feels Sooooo Gooood!!

there's a level of intimacy there, that's hard to describe.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

To be fair I also like cumming in women's mouths too :)

firerescue110 and Jo King like this.
  16. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

It's not that i nesearly like too....it's jsut easier to i guess

17. JLamore

JLamore Members

I think it would be way more arousing to know she is swallowing because she enjoys it. I see swallowing a load as a nice reward for my skills and I enjoy it. I'm dissapointed if a guy does not cum and if I viewed anything about a guy as nasty I would not be giving him oral at all.

18. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

I've asked a few women whether they like to swallow. None have told me that they like the taste of cum. My girlfriend has a lot of experience giving head. She has told me that cum can vary from awful to not very good. She said that men who smoke or do drugs taste terrible. Her ex-husband was on psychotropic meds. He tasted horrible. In fact, she tried to avoid giving him head. Diet can effect taste. Even a healthy diet will not make cum palatable.Not even pineapple will cause cum to taste desirable. She said that men who drink a lot taste horrible. Caffeine can cause bad tasting cum. She will swallow. In fact, she swallowed last Friday night. But I think that she'd prefer to not swallow. And I won't want her to do something she'd rather not.

Mood matters. If a woman is really in to giving head, she's more likely to swallow. There are times that she'll let it flow from her mouth which is extremely erotic.

My opinion is that swallowing is overrated. If my girlfriend wants me to cum on her face, I'm good. If she swallows, I'm good. If she takes my dick out of her mouth and finishes me with a hand job, I'm good. She always in charge of where I cum when she's giving me head.

I've yet to meet a girl that likes the taste of cum. I've yet to meet a girl who didn't swallow. I've had only one girlfriend who did not give head. I was in love with her. I didn't care that she didn't give head. My guess is she has had a bad experience giving head. Regardless, it did not affect my feelings for her.

Most women love to give head. Many in that population don't like to swallow but will.

Many women including my girlfriend have told me that giving head causes them to become extremely horny. That presents a dilemma for middle-aged men. Unless they can get hard again very soon, it will leave their wives/girlfriends disappointed. When my girlfriend is horny, she wants a hard dick inside of her right now. Hence, when my girlfriend is giving me head, I'll stop her before I sense the urge to cum. I'll bend her over my bed and fuck her brains out. That way we're both happy.

With all of that, I still think swallowing is overrated. I know that my girlfriend does not love me less if she doesn't swallow.

It might be a good idea to ask your wives/girlfriends what they prefer.

natty347 and juicelover like this.
  19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Because They Can't Talk For At Least 30 Seconds Afterwards............And 30 Seconds Of Silence To A Man Is Priceless.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

20. waveland

waveland Members

Not much better than blowing in a warm mouth. The mouth provides that lil bit of suction, that for me makes it the preferred release location
    :)