Who Wants To Live Off The Grid

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by takethedirtroad, Sep 28, 2014.

1. jazandmike

jazandmike Members

Hello my name is Mike, Wife jazmine and 4month old son Michael and our lil Weiner dog named Muppet we r looking for a place like this do u still have space Available for a 2005 3o'travel trailer We are pretty much self contained And love to help in farming situations Looking forward to hearing from you...email address mrothwell41@gmail.com We are in Oak Ridge at the moment...And would like to set up a time possibly this weekend to come check it out..?

2. BrianMUllery

BrianMUllery Members

Living the grid off is something that is talked about by many that are planning to free themselves and reside an even more power lifestyle. The ideas behind using alternative energy and dwelling off the ability grid goes beyond looking to stay a of isolation, though that would be had if it is needed. It moves beyond the money you could save by not having to fund grid electricity. Off-grid dwelling being earth friendly and perhaps goes beyond a desire to have building that is green. Residing the grid has at the heart of it's, a desire to get back to a simpler lifestyle.

The problem that lots of have about living the grid off, once they think is the fact that they feel they will be missing out on a great deal. The clear answer is. There's probably going to become some problems should you be quite attached to every one of the benefits that comes with grid strength then. The simple truth is not unrenewable electricity does have it's flaws and disadvantages. It comes with it is distractions but these are not major depending on just how much you gain. The quantity of strength that you can generate will do to take care your needs of all but the more vitality you are familiar with applying, the more costly it will be togo grid off.

3. FireWitch

FireWitch Member

I like the idea but I'm not sure how to go about it at this time. I do like a lot of modern comforts.

4. Shrek2283

Shrek2283 Members

This sounds awesome! Do you have room for a couple with a dog? We're currently in Iowa but are ready to hit the road in our van. Willing to work and pitch in email is jdharv83@gmail.com