While we wait for legalization...

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by eternalrabbit, Nov 10, 2009.

1. YoMama

YoMama Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvFYCky0muY"]YouTube- Ron Paul - War on Drugs a "Complete Failure"

Ron Paul puts bills before congress all the time to end the drug war. He can't even get it on the floor before it gets shot down. It is up to the people to pay attention to the laws that we elect these people to make.

Do you call your representatives and tell them to get behind that bill? Ron Paul has some great followers who are running for office. They would support any legislation that would put an end to this war.

Here are is a list of bills that he either started or supported in congress.
    I am really so tired of the people ignoring this guy. Why do people not get behind him.

I know so many people with drug problems there is a lot of people here that smoke pot.
    The reason alcohol was made legal was because of the violence in keeping it illegal. Natural drugs are probably the most coveted of all resources. Wars are being fought over them right now all over the world. Why is a resource kept illegal? Have we lost our minds and our humanity? it ought to be allowed to grow anywhere and should always be free. Hemp especially is the earth's good buddy the hemp crop alone is the most valuable when it ought to be the cheapest. It ought to be the paper making fiber instead of wood. Hemp wood save the rain forest. And also it can produce fuel it is an amazing crop. Jesus used the most precious of cannabis oil for anointing his head.

Yall bveteter find the candidate who are for ending the drug war and vote for them. It is a criem against humanity for it to continue.

2. YoMama

YoMama Member

3. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

i'ma go through this list being the avid 3 year hardcore everyday smoker I am and say what I have -

Long-term effects:
    Psychotic symptoms - Nah. Always been psychotic
    Growth disorders - Still growin, dicks proving it
    Lung damage - *Takes a deep breath* I'm good
    Reduced ability to learn and retain information - Learning fine
    Heart damage - Seems to be beating okay
    Reduction of male sex hormones - Sex is all I want high
    Reduced ability to fight lung infections and illness - Haven't been sick in a year.

:D

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

5. EssentialRationality

EssentialRationality Member

My parents are both cops, and my brother got busted with 50 pounds of weed (obviously not by my parents). My parents now are fully aware of my habitual usage of weed, and my mother is completely convinced she would rather me smoke weed than drink alcohol.

You don't even need to have concrete facts to see alcohol is a more dangerous drug than marijuana. Just think about the number of people you've heard of screwing up their lives (car wrecks, violence, stupid decisions) under the influence of alcohol versus that of weed. The two don't even compare. Alcohol is an addictive and dangerous substance, whereas Cannabis and Hemp could provide an answer to a myriad of health, economic, and environmental problems.

Why is it always too much to ask our legislators to use common sense?

6. AutumnsFlame

AutumnsFlame Member

I was totally thinking pretty much the exact same thing, thank you for saying it for me.

http://www.abovetheinfluence.com/facts/drugs-marijuana.aspx

^This is what the 'Above the Influence' motherfuckers have to say. Completely ridiculous.