Which Psychedelic Makes You Laugh More: LSD or Mushrooms?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Silverbackman, May 11, 2009.

1. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

Both acid and shrooms are notorious for their abilities to induce extreme giggling and laughter. Which psychedelic in your opinion makes you laugh more? Vote in the poll and discuss.

Personally.....while there are many things that both lsd and mushrooms are too close to call, shrooms definitely makes me giggle more. Don't get me wrong, acid has some very hilarious moments, but with shrooms I can't stop giggling and laughing throughout lots of trips. For example on 3.5 gs of shrooms.....everything gets so much more funny.....and I mean EVERYTHING! My giggling changes too.....I start to giggle more like a madman, lol....like there's a lot of "khkhkhkhkhkh" if ya know what I mean. ;)

What is your experience?

2. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

LSD made me giggle uncontrollably; mushrooms make me mutter mystical nonsense

3. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

When i first did shrooms every little tiny thing was the most funny thing in the world i was laughing hysterically more than i ever have. I don't think things were that funny on lsd just amazing.

4. BillyX

BillyX Member

i find a light dose of shrooms will make me laugh heaps but if i take a heavy dose i just want to bury my head into a pillow. Acid i have had fairly heavy doses and sat around trying to watch family guy and making jokes to my mates the whole night. I dont think there is much difference between the substances producing uncontrollable laughter its all about the enviroment your in.
    My vote will go for acid tho as i have expericned what your talking about on higher doses easier with acid & most of the higher doses of mushrooms ive had have been very hard to deal with and quite dark.

5. ~Kaiser Psychonaut~

~Kaiser Psychonaut~ Member

I laughed at the Cosmic Joke that Is but has no punchline so hard when I was Shroomin but on Acid I had to walk home at 9:00 at night through the woods so It was bad plus was laced with Meth too....

6. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

"the Cosmic Joke that Is"

i like that a lot.

7. AmericanEthics

AmericanEthics Member

acid laced with meth? You sure about that?

8. LSD_Coated_Brain

LSD_Coated_Brain Member

Lol, seriously. I don't see how that would work, I mean, a blotter isn't big enough to hold even the smallest dose of meth...

About the actual thread... I definitely laugh more on mushrooms. But I smile an equal amount on both. The day after a trip my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

9. Nova?!

Nova?! The Walrus

When i did LSD my face was so sore from laughing for about 6 hours straight. when i do shrooms, i get very mellow and space out quite a lot.

10. ~Kaiser Psychonaut~

~Kaiser Psychonaut~ Member

It was more than just acid and meth it was weird.....whatever man....

11. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

hahah when i was dosed my face was sore just from smiling, your sig-woww:cool:

12. Hydroponic_Acid

Hydroponic_Acid Member

def booms. Cid makes me laugh too, but nowhere near the length or intesity of shroom laughter.

13. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It's not the drug. It's the state of your mind.

14. Supernovaa

Supernovaa Members

Mushrooms for me as well as my boyfriend . it was to the point where it started to aggravate me..I like lsd better ...it puts me in a much better state of mind idk why exactly .but i do like both ...I only did 3.5 though so maybe if i try a higher dose it will be different?

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

did nova come back as a superhero?

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Set and setting

Both drugs act on the same areas of the brain mimicking serotonin. Mushrooms push me into silly laughing for no reason more so though. LSD is still happy but I feel less of an urge to laugh.

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

neither..

your personality or experience - what ever is happening around you /sensory/ setting..

I can imagine someone being terrified at something that is meant to be funny.. like a clown . .. not everyone likes clowns.

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

19. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I felt a little gross every time I ate shrooms. :tonguewink:

I think they taste bad. lol but anyway... laugh more? I don't know. I've felt pretty happy coming up before though. Like laughing because it made me feel good. idk

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah i really only remember one hysterical laughing situation ever, and that was on acid.