When you don't recall dreaming in physically sleeping

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by bourne1978, Jun 16, 2018.

1. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

Doesn't that mean, that your spirit quantum leaped out of the body for some sort of time span, to go be in at 100% in another 'got sex going on!,' ultimate reality marital body circling the Universe?

I now tend to believe so has been the dreamless cases for me at least.

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I've read your post three times and still can't make sense of it.

Anyway, I seldom recall my dreams.

3. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

If I remember correctly it has to do with where you are in the REM cycle when you wake up.

Anecdotally I've experienced remembering a dream when I've first woken up but quickly forgetting most of it in a few moments.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I used to dream a lot and can remember many. I also have thoughts about soul transversion from the body into another body. I used to have the most epic dreams ever but I they got too intense and I cough a dream catcher and you know in the 4 or 5 years I've had that thing I ever really dreamed again.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

glad i'm not alone.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

my short answer to the question, would have to be, uhmmmmm, no.
    (but it does suggest an imagination attrofied by prolonged reliance on mind altering substances as a substitution for it, or possibly some other kind of problems, such as just hating or denying the central essentialness of imagination to being sapient. i'm not trying to suggest this is unforgivable though, if it is someone's misfortune to be all they've ever known)