What's your drug of choice?

Discussion in 'Mind Trips' started by Amerijuanican, Apr 15, 2018.

1. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Start suuupppeeer low. Like 8ug or so. Any higher and I get jittery. I use 1P-LSD but should be the same dosing.

I find that it can help bring me out of a funk if I wake up feeling down and depressed. I only use it maybe 3-4 times/month and it works way better than any anti-Semites Santa ever did for me.

Meliai likes this.
  2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I quit all this around three years ago. I occasionally smoke weed but can do without.

3. eggsprog

Your post was 4 months ago lol

4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Keeping track of time has never been my strong point. But I tell you no lie. I've been with friends who've had crack and maybe I took a toot but it was peer pressure. I really can't stand crack. I'm all about keeping clean these days.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i thought this said "what's your dog of choice." way better thread idea.

6. eggsprog

That was supposed to be anti-depressant... autocorrect is fickle.

Asmodean likes this.
  7. FrostyDog

FrostyDog Official Ol' Geezer

Alcohol.......preferably Grey Goose!

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Daily stoner here. :)
    Occasional Mdma popper.

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

imagination.

its not a substance, but it is substantial.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  10. Mine was always uppers. I started out with pills, benzedrine mostly, then caffeine pills to kick them off. Then I discovered crystal meth, so versatile!

I beat meth in the 80s by switching to crack (no needles, better buzz). It helped me lose all kinds of weight, jobs, cars, money, friends etc.

I finally had a heart scare and put it all aside. The strongest shit I do now is Sugar Free RockStar (a decent buzz actually).

Irminsul, storch and Orison like this.
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I pity every recreational drug user who doesn't smoke weed :-D

WritersPanic likes this.
  12. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Weed daily and psychedelics when I hear them call.

Done coke, MDMA, pain pills, anything on the table but meth and heroin. None of then were there for me as far as consistent enjoyment of life and helping with work problems than a relaxing joint or mushroom tea.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I kind of want to do a psychedelic but I'm also really scared of my own psychologics so I dunno if I really want to experience what my imagination has to offer.

The closest I did was the synthetic weed, the strongest available called Black Widow. I dunno if I smoked it wrong I went through a bong and mate... I was instantly fucked. It wasn't being high or anything, I think it was a trip of sorts and I don't really want to go back there. It did not last long but there was a lot of panic as my heart raced and raced and hurt. It was an interesting episode that I won't go into. I tried it once more with similar heart pains and I threw it all away. It wasn't worth the 20min of being fucked.

14. I was the same way with Salvia. For a while it didn't seem to do anything. But one day I managed to do it correctly, and everything in the room turned into a 2D cartoon. I also heard many voices saying "see, we told you it works".

Too weird for me, even LSD never made me experience that kind of shit.

Irminsul likes this.
  15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm also done with the mindblowing (like literally :p) psychedelic trips.
    If you're really interested in mildly experimenting with psychedelics I'd go with truffles. It's comparable to a shroom trip but in my experiences not as heavy. Might depend which kind you buy though! But if you google a few times or can get advice from a seller you're good :)

WritersPanic likes this.
  16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Haven't you done 2cb?

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeaz true. I have. But it wasn't like... Room melting trip. :p for a while it look like my wife had dreadlocks and like I felt awesome and like mdma and music was intense like Blutech. But I didn't freak or anything and nothing scary.

Probably for the best. Really.

Mind you I tend to kinda go easy and not take as much as I'm told just to be safe and then I liked it a lot but I never got to try again.

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I consider MDMA psychedelic by the original definition but 2cb is undisputably psychedelic by the Letter of the Pharmalogical law, so regardless you've done psychedelics.

Psychedelics are based off 2 different alkaloids, Phenethylamines and Tryptamines.

The phenethylamines (2cb and MDMA) tend to be more emotional and tactile driven as where the Tryptamimes (Magic Mushrooms, DMT) tend to be more analytical and visual driven.

LSD is mostly a tryptamine but it's kinda sorta both.

If you were to take a low dose of Mushrooms or LSD, I don't think you would be in completely unfamiliar territory but even amongst tryptamines, these 2 are in the upper echeleon of powerful trips, so if you were to take a higher dose, you'd almost certainly be taken to reality dissolving realms you have yet to experience.

I don't have anecdotal experience of synthetic cannabis to compare with but based on what I've heard from them, the tryptamine experience is of a different nature than synthetic cannabis, so I wouldn't let that deter you.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  19. Grandeur

Grandeur Members

Tobacco these days. Its been 2 months since I did not drink alcohol but I broke up with my girlfriend and feel like drinking. I feel alone.