what the hell did i smoke?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by delkath, Dec 5, 2020.

1. delkath

delkath Members

so me and my wife were at a bar and I had probably 6 drinks. thats a solid buzz for me but I've had lots more before and been coherent. so we are outside smoking and we start talking to some dudes and one of them smoked something and said it was pot and I took 1 hit! 1 hit! and that was all she wrote. I've smoked a LOT of bud in my early days so I know what being stoned is like as a noodrug. seasoned vet. this shit took me from 0 to a million in about 5 minutes. I lost all motor skills, I knew enough that I had to go and I walked to my car but knew I couldn't drive. I tried texting my wife to come on cause she was still in the bar but I couldn't even text. I had to call. she drove us home, boutminute away, and I had enough in me to make it onto my bed and then Iwas just out of it. I felt paralyzed and couldn't speak. I legit thought that was the last night on earth. I had some hallucinations of sort that were more in my head than visual. but all I could do was lay there and wait for
    iiit to pass or I was gonna. finally feel asleep and I woke up feeling great mostly the next day. felt a little foggy in my brain, kinda like after a mild acid trip. idk wtf it was but it kicked my ass. from my experience, no
    nnonornonormal weed ever did that. was more like a date rape ddug.

2. delkath

delkath Members

so who has any idea what that could have been? I really don't think it was just straight up weed

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't know but...………….

[​IMG]

mysticblu21 and Tyrsonswood like this.
  4. Sean Tom

Sean Tom Members

That was synthetic marijuana (k2) ..it looks and functions like weed until you smoke it. It’s Tea leaves soaked in chemicals to cause a high, but on the streets to skip or supplement chemicals because they don’t know or don’t care…anyways it’s a horrible drug cause you end up passing out if you’re lucky or talking over people to try and say something that’s no where near coherent or as interesting as you think. Straight up stinks when burnt and makes people annoying (not fun like weed)

Toker likes this.
  5. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've smoked weed treated with PCP before and gotten fucked up as hell, but not to the degree you're describing. I'm stumped.

Toker likes this.
  6. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

I was going to say pot laced with PCP or even Fentanyl. Both are tranquilizers. Both could account for it. Neither will benefit from six drinks on top.