What is your opinion on Vladimir Putin?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by midgardsun, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I don't believe you.

2. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Probably the coolest leader in current history

He'll be the character people will be talking about in text books like churchill with their whacky personalities

3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Indeed he is!!!!!

I feel much love for Mr. Putin who is being dragged into a war BY THE US!!!

4. inthelibrary

inthelibrary Members

Just another puppet for the elite. His acting skills are excellent. Award winning murderer!

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Dude please...

6. pinton

pinton Members

He is a stinking little ASSHOLE

7. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Members

As far as Russian prospective, I think he is one of the most brilliant and famous President ever Russian has. His popularity among common people is more then else. Putin also known for his decesion making powers, now a days, he is alone, rest of the world is agaisnt his point of view, but he did not cares.

8. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

I think he was doing well till his poor decision of invading Crimea in Ukraine, instead of maintaining the peace and goodwill between the two nations and solving issues through diplomatic means.

Any leader in the twentyfirst century who cannot see beyond the purview of petty nationalism is a poor leader.

9. LittleBee

LittleBee Members

I remember what it was like in Russia back in 90s and all I can say is that I love our president. We are truly blessed to have Putin as a president. So many things have changed since that time and these changes are only positive.

10. Asmodean

Too bad russians feel like they're better of with a 'strong fatherly leader'. And that the majority doesn't have anything better in mind. This while a sensible progressive minority of russians sees him do very bad things like limiting the political opposition with dubious means.. and get punished for trying to bring it under the attention of the public. Doesn't sound like a strong leader to me.

11. LittleBee

LittleBee Members

Hi Asmo.
    I am not trying to impose my opinion. I just said what I feel like. What I care about first is my country and everything what happens within it. I know I sound very bad.

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Seems like he longs for the good old cold war days.

13. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

He is surprisingly short.

14. TimeTurner037

TimeTurner037 Banned

I love putins foreign policy,
    Granting asylum for Edward Snowden, makes it seem like he cares about the american people more than our own elected representatives.
    If russia did hack the dnc, does that make them an enemy or an ally? The leaked documents exposed the corruption in our system to be fixed and changed.
    Russia-American relations have been at an all time low under obama, and it seems like that's going to change immediately. And putins been very fun to watch in his interactions with obama, knowing he was leaving soon

There's no denying he's helped russia remain a superpower in the modern times, so I guess the real question is do you agree with the methods?

All this being said I can't say I'm jealous of the russians, there's still the perception from america that he rules with an iron fist under his domestic policies.

15. Asmodean

I think your country has a lot of potential that is for a large part wasted with Putin as its leader. Most russians simply deserve better.

16. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I'm curious, what color is the sky on your planet?

18. LittleBee

LittleBee Members

For instance?
    And what you opinion is based on? Just interesting.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I agree with his killing all ISIS policies. :)

20. Asmodean

You mean his helping Assad policies. Which is not just focussed on IS. Doesn't half of IS come from Chechenya anyway? Let him focus on that if he has a kill all IS policy...

21. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

As long as he wipes them all out I'm not fussed and I don't care about the collateral damage either. Flatten it all. :)