What is your opinion on Vladimir Putin?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by midgardsun, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

This thread is not about the caucasian future. You are not doing people who care about that issue a favor by making everything about that. In fact, it seems you're not serious about that issue the way you insist you go about it (not constructive in any way).
    So if you want to be taken seriously about the stuff you supposedly are so concerned about you do it in the right thread. That way everybody can answer eachother in depth without going off topic. Maybe that doesn't suit you? :p

granite45 likes this.
  2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

In an evil way. Does the fact that the man is evil bother anybody, or is that now considered to be an obsolete concept?

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if there is one thing that is evil, it is the desire to be feared.
    evil is a form of behavior. there is no such thing as being anything besides your own sapience.
    i do wonder also, though perhaps for somewhat different reasons, if evil is an obsolete concept, as with the election of trump, it appears to have become a slightly popular one.

4. Asmodean

I doubt Putin has an evil desire to be feared. He just has use for fear and he is a pragmatic person. From his POV it would be stupid not to use fear. His kind of leadership shows this.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Lol no long before Communism there is a history of Jewish people in Russia. There are so many it could even be considered one of their "home lands" similar to Israel. That's the thing about people like you really don't know much about history or genetics. If you did you would see how sad it is to rely on your identity as white.

During Communism both Jewish and Christian people were forbidden from practicing the religion.

You must secure a future for all children of the world because all people are one. Perhaps that phrase will reach you. I know it is similar to what you say. Just changing white to all children.

6. Asmodean

You were talking about him creating a slavic ethno state. This is something different. Unless he's planning mass genocide or deportation your first remarks are nonsensical (as usual). And he's not.

If you want to focus on race and segregation find or make a thread focussing on it.

7. Asmodean

Dude, he's trolling.. Don't bother about reaching him. You don't know what he really thinks or believes.

8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Probably is

I know that's how people who think like that operate. Racism just angers me. But that is his goal I am sure. As the old saying goes never argue with an idiot they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

9. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Putin...satan's brother

10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That stone-cold, emotionless stare to everyone and everything, is a dead give away to the soleless hellion that he truly is. Scary motherfucker!