What is the best strain of Kratom for euphoria

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by gammagenes, Oct 4, 2010.

1. gammagenes

gammagenes Guest

Hi, ive been experimenting with kratom, and i'm looking for that good euphoric feeling, without TOO much success,. I guess from what i've been reading,the powder is the way to go, not an extract or resin? I took oxycontin for a time, and that's the high i would like to at least come close to, any ideas?

1 person likes this.
  2. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

Sorry I can't answer your question but I would like to know if it is even possible to reach an oxycodone-like high from kratom.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I only used the extract. When combined with weed it's very pleasurable but I don't think it'll compare to oxycodone.

4. psychedelicg1rl

psychedelicg1rl Member

really euphoria only sets in after a high dosage. I tend to use the powder and make hte tea, bc I can stomach the bitterness, but truly any kind will do. Just make sure you got a good legitimate vendor.
    2-6 grams = mild effects (typically the effects are stimulant-like)
    7-15 grams = medium strength effects (the effects can be stimulant-like or sedative-euphoric-analgesic)
    16-25 grams = strong effects (sedative-euphoric-analgesic effects; too strong for highly sensitive people)
    26-50 grams = very strong effects (sedative-euphoric-analgesic effects; TOO STRONG FOR MOST PEOPLE)

I agree with this dosage chart.
    I usually do about 17 grams for a good high dosage, for a low mild dosage I do about 6 grams.

5. pharfromit

pharfromit Member

Its qualitatively quite different from oxycodone. There is definitely something there that feels like an opiate (mu binding and activation) but its mixed in with noise (misc. albeit low level pharmacological activity) and binding to the less pleasureable opioid receptors. There are some subtle differences among the strains but it is basically a numbers crunch to get the best buy. I've tried the super extracts, i.e. 500x (the fold notation is only somewhat meaningful), 60x, 15x, resin, obsidianesque extract, powdered leaf single strain, and a few others. I am tempted to try an mitragynine or actually a mitragynine/7-oh mitragynine isolate, because theoretically it might be a great deal, and to see if it has a cleaner more pleasureable feeling.

6. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

Holy shit, is this for extract or regular? I had 3g of what I believe was extracted (don't remember potency) and it had me feeling pretty good but only for about 45 minutes. From the way 3g felt, I think I would have blacked out if I had over 9g of it. Maybe it's because I have no opiate tolerance whatsoever, but i know 15mg hydrocodone does nothing for me, so I'm going off of that...

7. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

a couple drops of FST can compare to OC

8. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

A couple too many drops of FST can kill you. :p

9. Hedgeclipper

2 drops, to be precise, no more. And with a tolerance. I'm thinking of buying a vial or two actually...

Yeah I've read some pretty bad stories about ODs on that shit. I believe it's 150g 15x kratom condensed into 2ml tincture (8drops/2ml per vial). Someone with a very high tolerance (heroin, etc.) had around 6 or more drops and died IIRC

10. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

WHAT???? 2 drops will have you on a heroin level???

11. Hedgeclipper

I didn't say that. I'm told two drops is like a nice oxy buzz with a low tolerance. It's a bit expensive, but a full vial is definitely too much...
    It's an extremely powerful extract...
    although I think I was wrong about the 150 15x, I think it's more like 200gish in total, still pretty good, though.
    Just bought 75grams of indo. I'm thinking of doing 15-20g as I couldn't get any opiates tonight. I was jsut gonna mix it with water, but is there a better way? (In terms of getting the best bang for your buck, I mean, I don't really mind the taste.)

12. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Full spectrum extract and/or (depending on your tolerance, how hard core you are, what you are seeking, etc.) smoking of kratom resin got me there real quick . . .

13. Hedgeclipper

I plan on buying a couple hundred grams of indo to do a smokeable extract sometime soon. I'd really like to have a ncie little ball of it to smoke out of a chillum.I'd love to have some opium too...

Anyways I couldn't get an OC/smack today so I went out and bought 60 grams of indo and the guy at the store was nice so he gave me an extra 20g. I've dosed about 20g and 1mg kpins and feeling prertty nice. gonna take another 10g kratom and see if I can get there. I feel great though...

e: Well I've dosed up to about 25 and eating another 5 now and another .5mg kpin and some barbituate..
    Although I've done kratom quite a few times before (mostly extracts) I hadn't tried out this batch of indo yet. What I can say about this is it definitely satisfies the opiate urge and is beautifully analgesic and anxiolytic, but only mild euphoria. I'd like to try a few different strains/extracts/etc to find the perfect bang for yer buck.
    Then again this only cost me 20$, which is the going rate for a stamp of heroin around here (it's expensive, but it's usually amber to white powder). I get high once or twice off a stamp and I can get high two or three times off this. I'd say my plan for my next purchase is two stamps and 120g kratom. I'd really like to try a mix of 20g kratom and a half stamp. I think that would be just blissful. Any of you guys mixed kratom with powerful opes? It might be a good way to save money as I believe it's a powerful potentiator.

14. jonathanandchristina4eter

jonathanandchristina4eter Guest

well I will let all of you know that I dont ever post anything on these sites but for the love of kratom I will. I have been using kratom for close to 4 months now and it has helped me tremendously in so many ways. I have a job I hate but with 12 capsules of standard white vien borneo in the morning my job is almost stressless (and I work with concrete) I personally think if I would have had this leaf in my life earlier I would have steered away from synthetic smoke shop drugs that eventually ended up with me loosing everything including my home. I would say for the unexperienced to definitely stick with bali white vein. I have tried red vein and though it was good it was not as effective and the bali was. dont over do your consumption cause even though you wont overdose, it will make you pukey. I went from brewing the tea with crushed leafs, to shot gunning a spoon of the powder, to buying my own capsule machine and making pills to conserve what alkaloids I loose. I have a addictive personality and kratom curves any cravings I may get. Best of all, it is natural!! There are no synthetic additives to the leaf and the only things anti-kratom users can really bash it with is its addictiveness. but lets face it who wouldnt be addicted to something that enhances your mood and triggers a postive outlook and life when you need it the most.

[​IMG]

15. Hedgeclipper

man I'm on 25g of thai red vein and 10g of indo green = 1000mg+ of carisoprodol (soma) and feeeeeelllliiin goood

16. fractalvoid

fractalvoid Guest

glad for everyone feeling better from kratom!.. how are you ppl taking it? if i take more than 8g's powdered via water i get sick.

17. scarlett_tunic

scarlett_tunic Member

I have gotten REALLY, REALLY good buzzes from kratom.
    But one thing I have to do is take it relatively infrequently (once a week - ish) to get the best buzz. This is one thing I don't like about kratom. It really is a wonderful thing -- I find that [1] it's calorie free, unlike alcohol, which fits into my fitness / health plan and [2] it is absolutely one of THE best things you can do in an evening. Also, unlike pot, it doesn't give you munchies.

There is literally NO downside to this drug as a recreational drug OTHER than, of course, moderating it. I have found moderating kratom can sometimes be trickier than it sounds