what does doin it in the butt feel like for you

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by pochikuen, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

A girlfriend tried to put her finger in my butt during 69 one time, because I was swirling her's with my thumb while chewing that monkey up. I did not like it one bit, and immediately stopped rubbing her chute. And that's how I know I'm not gay.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

that makes no sense , anal play has nothing to do with being gay... sucking a mans dick, getting fucked in the ass by a man .. probably gay..

having a female tickle your prostate.. not gay ,, its just sex..

3. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

idk it was weird. Having a girl play with that area is too subversive. I can only imagine what a big old ding dong would do to my psyche.

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The delights of being a bottom

………anticipation as you lie there on your belly or on your hands and knees knowing soon you will have a hard cock inside you; the sounds of him putting a condom on, and the feel of his hand lubing up your hole and teasing it with his fingers………the feel of his hard cock rubbing up and down your crack and……then….at the entrance of your pussy……prising it’s way into you. And the gorgeous feeling as it enters right into you and slides deep as.

To arch back with him deep inside you and slowly fucking you with his arm around your chest holding you back as you kiss together and then his hands grip your hips and your are held for his pleasure as he drives into you getting faster with his thrusts. And the delicious feeling as his hard throbbing cock hits your prostate and you gasp!

Then he pulls out, grabs your legs and swings you over on to your back, lifts your legs and holds them wide apart as, hand-free, he pokes and guides his hard cock into your pussy. Deep at first, then falls over on top of you to put his tongue in your mouth and kiss you deeply, slowly moving his cock in and out, fucking you – that gorgeous animal feeling of him using you, of his power and of his desire and arousal. And then just he uses just the tip of his hard cock on your hole entrance and teases your prostate, in and out hitting your prostate each time and you reach for your cock and enjoy the super sensations wracking your body.

And then he swings you back on your belly again, grabs your hips and pulls you up in a doggy position again and half stands over the top of you crouching with his legs half bent and slides back into you deep again -that gorgeous feeling of his cock back into you again, and his power as he rises and falls on top of you fucking you fast and deeply, enveloping you with his body, feeling his increasing arousal as you keep your arse up high and slump your head and shoulders to the bed loving the sensation of him using your bum, of his cock thrusting into you and him getting faster and harder as his climax gets nearer……and then his moan, his grunting and you feel him ejaculating into you and you push back onto his thrusting ejaculating cock and you milk him for all he can give you.

Happy New Year everyone and Happy fucking in 2019
    Simon :)

AstroShark likes this.