What do you guys think about girls buying sexdoll?

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by Juneeeeee, Feb 26, 2024.

?

weird?

1. yes

33.3%
  2. no

66.7%
  1. Juneeeeee

Juneeeeee Members

It seems like everyone takes it for granted that guys buy sexdoll and girls buying it is considered too much desire, I've always had this concern but I'm very eager to try it, I have many other gadgets to bring myself to orgasm but I'm still wanting to try sexdoll, I'm very eager to experience this imitation of a real human being, and I'd like to be physically and mentally fulfilled, do you guys think that it would be strange for women to buy this Would it be weird?

scratcho and ~Zen~ like this.
  2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Dolls always amuse me.
    My late mother got a doll for her birthday back in 1906. It was china, so when she dropped it, that was that.
    Our first daughter got one of those dolls that wet its nappy when you give it a bottle. That one fell apart when she put it in the washing machine, rather than changing the nappy.
    Our second daughter used hers to play tug of war games with the dog, so the legs soon ripped off that one.
    More recently, our granddaughter just threw hers out of her bedroom window. It survived, but it is now on the garage roof, covered in mildew.
    Dolls certainly get a rough life in our family. The next one will probably end up sellotaped to a firework and sent into orbit. :):(

Last edited: Feb 27, 2024
    6Sailor9 and ~Zen~ like this.
  3. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

No, It's not weird. How you make yourself happy is nobody elses business.

6Sailor9 and ~Zen~ like this.
  4. BI38DDBOOBFAN

BI38DDBOOBFAN Members

i think t is awiesome

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No! You should be ashamed of yourself! How dare you attempt to get pleasure from a decision you've made by yourself for yourself!! You know that you should let other more sensible people make ALL your life decisions for you!! Why, the very idea.:sunglasses: