What breast size do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by smad, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steve_223

steve_223 Guest

Size has never been a consideration for me, big tends to be more eye-catching (not saying that is a good thing but it happens).

2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I love all sizes. Wife is small, but nice perky nips. I don't like the saggy type. But still want to see them if I have the chance.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Lively Girl mentioned size AA cups - they must be very small - maybe a trainer bra ?

4. S&L

S&L Member

I like big ones for obvious reasons.
    However, my hippie chick is a 'NB'.
    Lucky me my old neighbor lady lets me (titt)fuck her saggy c's.

5. autumnleaves

autumnleaves Member

I prefer a B or C on a woman enough to grab on, but not huge. A might be pretty hot too.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Not necessarily. Many companies make bras for adults that are of the AA size, and some even make them in AAA. Smaller sizes are also more common in Asian countries for example, since Asians tend to be more petite than, say, Caucasians.

7. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

I'm not expert on bra sizes, but I love the small ones. They are more girlie & less apt to look matronly as a girl ages.

I think tits are a young guy thing. We would fight over Playboys we found at the school newspaper drive (when people donate magazines & paper)

I can't rationalize why women think big is better to the point they get implants to be more 'attractive'. Why go through that. I mean why have a complex about the size of your titties? I guess some guys are obsessed with the size of their dicks. I mean they advertise stuff that's supposed to make it thicker, bigger.

It's just certain guys that like big breasts, that's not everybody. Yes, I definitely notice the big ones, especially if they are showing cleavage, meaning they want you to look. But that gets boring fast. You get bored of seeing them. Plus some chicks were so big they got sweaty & in the way.

I dunno, it just reminds me of a 'Mama' Complex like guys that read JUGS Magazine. Give me ASS any day, legs & ass & a cute face. Tits are just there.

I went nuts over tits when I was in grade school. That was a big turnon to get to second base in the car. But after you got ahold of a lot of them you just really knew they were there & you wanted Pussy, you wanted to fuck, that's all. Yeah, it's nice to pet & kiss & lick & feel & it turns her on. Maybe it's something to do while you are screwing, lol

8. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

heh, me too girl. IN the past couple of weeks, my boobies have gone from a B cup (which seemed tight) to a D, how is that possible! They are like a couple of oversized stress balls. Yesterday I wore a tight bra, was in a meeting at work and my left knocker almost fell out, I felt a breeze on it. :p

9. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Lmao how does that happen?? Mine are a D all the time. That would freak me out if they randomly went two sizes bigger.

Hell, I'd probably fall forward from lack of balance. :p

10. creampie00

all I am saying is...hormones are a bitch! hopefully they dont deflate like a balloon and look like....how did Peter Griffin put it?......the old fried eggs on a nail look tee hee

11. *MAMA*

:smilielol5: Best of luck to you and your boobs creampie :rofl:

12. creampie00

aw, thanks Mama, I hope they stay big

[​IMG]

13. *MAMA*

[​IMG]

14. FlowerHuman77

FlowerHuman77 Member

I don't care for massive tits. Shape is more important aesthetically to me than size. Small or medium are awesome. Large can be cool...you know what? Tits are just great... :2thumbsup:

15. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Nice melons.

C/S,
    Rev J

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  16. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Less is more. Nice for licking and sucking. No woman needs to sit "around the house" all day.

17. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Some of the Asian woman I work with or work at my workplace have very flat looking chests even thou they are in their late 20's age group & older.
    One I have as a great friend at work, has possibly got B cup breasts (?) but I might be wrong & she is very short / slim. But they are noticeable & do make a nice bulge in her work top.
    She's very sexy & cute & in her early 30's & has a naughty sense of humour.

18. nz male

nz male Senior Member

The smaller they are, the better - just a pair of perky nipples is very sexy.

19. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

Less is More: The definitive Truth of all things. Cute, cuddly, perky, girlish & sensitive, a small tuft of skin; a precipice. Round oases, the tropical islands at our feet. Sweet to the tongue, firm to the touch, small enough to make large the explosions, your volcanic ash. What more do I need to show you what both we want? Skyline ridges rimmed with senses while you watch me pay attention & more play. I can only see my sunrise over you to look into your subtle face of journey so serious once more. We thrust inward afterwards to come together as one being & to know not what the end will be. Ecstasy, We…Breathlessly

20. *MAMA*

:thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.