Wanting to try anal

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Jackie garcia, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Jackie garcia

Jackie garcia Members

I have been wanting to try anal for a while I like the feeling when I use a toy but use lube and I am not sure if it will feel the same with a real cock or not

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  2. Liam_

Liam_ Members

How big of a toy do you use?

3. Jackie garcia

Jackie garcia Members

Like a 7 inch

4. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

You should be fine as long as you ease yourself into it with your partner. Give yourself time to stretch and plenty of lube.

5. Superwinner

Superwinner Members

I just started really getting into it with toys. Plugs are my favorite

6. jsb

jsb Member

Toys are good for stretching your hole and will give you confidence that you can take a real cock.
    Just simulate the constant pounding a real cock will be giving you

7. SandraAnne

SandraAnne Members

My suggestions: enemas till "clear" return. PLENTY of lubrication; when you think you've applied/had enough applied, double the amount. Go slow and make sure your partner knows YOU are in control. Enjoy (hopefully)!

8. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Jackie,
    I'm a long-time very ardent (married) bisexual total bottom, and I want to assure you that the real thing will NOT 'feel the same' as a toy -- a toy, as delicious as it can feel with plenty of lube, is but a faint shadow of the pleasure and feeling of sexual satisfaction and emotional fulfillment of 'taking' the full length of a living, breathing, swelling, jerking, deep-reaching, cum-spewing man-cock, delivered deep into you there by the amorous, lust-driven MAN behind you ...

I have many things to tell you that could help make your first time anal one of the most memorable events of your life; would you like to hear them?

9. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Jackie -- I have a rather lengthy posting in the thread 'Trying Anal For The First Time, Advice' on Dec 29, last year that addresses this very thing. It is directed to other men, but the basics are the same.

The KEY to the best-time-of-your-life is choosing the right man. DO NOT BE IN A HURRY for this. Tell him what you are about, make SURE he will be kind, gentle & caring. Make sure he is squeaky clean and, above all, absolutely DDF, so that you can 'take' him utterly naked and free, with nothing at all between you except your feelings for each other, and come away from his bed with his man-seed planted deep inside you there. To me, 'getting it' with a condom is little better than a dildo -- hardly worth the trouble.

If that's you in the pic, any man you or I know (very much including ME!) would give his eye-teeth to be your first (or any other number!), so your choices are unlimited -- go slowly, and make the best of it.

Would you let me (us) know how it was afterward?

P.S. The most comfortable position for taking dick in your ass is the 'spoon', lying on your side with your man snuggled up close behind you. In this position, you have almost total control, which is of supreme importance in initial penetration. After he's in, and you're more relaxed and loose for him, you can experiment with others, but I recommend going to completion in that position; you should avoid kneeling for rear entry in the beginning, because it can really hurt if he's really long & hard (or both!), or gets really excited about fucking you in your ass (which he certainly will!).

Good luck with it -- let me know, please!

redshoes likes this.
  10. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

Hoping I can take my first cock in two hours time. Have fantasied about anal sex for ages I can hardly wait. He is large so a bit worried I won't be able to take him. Fingers crossed