very frustrated!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ithink37, Jul 28, 2005.

1. ithink37

ithink37 Member

IT just really annoys me when your smoking up with people and all they do is luagh and be paranoid... it then tends to make me very paranoid also. The problem is the majority of people i smoke up with are like this... and i just wanna listen to some good music or lay outside... while they wanna watch cartoons and sleep it off and are to paranoid to go outside like wtf? does anyone else ever feel frustrated like this?

2. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I usually get frustrated when my friends get all paranoid and shit and start thinking everyone knows that we're high. It's like "Man if you keep talking about it then everyone really IS going to know we're fuckin' stoned and we're gonna get kicked out!" the gonna get kicked out comment is reffering to wherever we happen to be at the time...which is usually taco bell or some other fast food place.

3. DejaVoo

DejaVoo stardust

well maybe theyre new to smoking? just make them go outside and show em yer world :)

4. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I've been smokin weed for over a year now and I still get paranoid, but I'm paranoid sober. I guess I'm one of those that thinks the government is out to get me.

5. ithink37

ithink37 Member

i've tried to show them my world but they seem to be in a world of their own... i guess you can only show them and if they dont see then i guess theres nothing you can do

6. ithink37

ithink37 Member

another thing that frustrates we is when people take your shit during a session... and you dont realize it till the next day! this has happend to me alot!

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I had that problem with my friends at first but now they are cooler about it, just pressure them into it I guess
    I tempted a few with an all you can eat chinese buffet to get them to go outside high

8. ihavenoideawhatsgoin

ihavenoideawhatsgoin Banned

^^^^ lmao. that's pretty funny. My friend is kinda like that but neither of us get really paranoid anymore.

9. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Haha I know exactly what you mean, I have lost a few lighters from this and i can never remember who had it last

10. outlaw immortal

outlaw immortal Member

you could not smoke with me then:sunglasse . when i smoke i get the giggles but much more intense. watching scary movie is great when stoned:) . some random guy will walk past us and i'll just crack up. fortunately i don't get paranoid:D

11. born_into_it

born_into_it Member

No matter how high I get, no one touches my shit. ;) I dunno, maybe I am vigilant or maybe they're just civil. I'm too stoned to notice.