Vaccinations

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by siri888, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't accuse you. You have been proven to be wrong by several fellow forummers on multiple topics. One of your threads has been closed because it was based on fake news.
    Now you state polio and MS are the same thing, while they most certainly are not.
    I could give several more examples that make clear how often you post bullshit.

morrow likes this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

There was study's done in the 50s and 60s that it was noticed, a lot of people with polio later in life contracted ms.. not all, the people with ms had a weekening of a certain nerve..
    People who contracted ms were of the same amount, that hadn't had polio.. but because the illnesses were similar, they wanted to see how they recovered.. no link was decided...

Do your research! Oh and this was done in Denmark..

Meliai likes this.
  3. David0301

David0301 Members

4. David0301

David0301 Members

that was very wise what you did , seeking a holistic vet instead of conventional vet, i hate to see how conv vet torture animals, not considerate towards their feelings etc,

this really shows that you love your cat :)
    you arent the type who puts birds in cages,
    can you show a foto of minxy?

Dude111 likes this.
  5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It is my belief that these viruses and things mutate, anyway, and pretty soon will be resistant to everything medicine can throw at them.

6. David0301

David0301 Members

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: hate and jealousy only harms you, not me, dont you know that? it enriches me further and further , it shows me that you are reading every single post of mine and that there is something inside you that you hate so much, what can it be? :confused2:

you are just giving me confirmation that i am causing unrest,turmoil inside of you, which i love :hearteyes:

so please continue expressing your self-hate and life-frustration while hiding behind your computer anonymous, im here all there for you waiting :grinning: im your punching-bag. come on ,:grinning::grinning:

7. David0301

David0301 Members

@farmerdon
    thanks for liking my thread,
    i would love to hear your opinion on vaccines

8. David0301

David0301 Members

@farmerdon
    well you know a lot, you have said it right, vaccines are kept in animal body parts , like intestines, brain, eggs etc. also the Virus changes every year as you said, posting sources makes little Sense here as you said, people get angry because their inner-self knows they are wrong, but their ego-self wont allow it because it requires change of their whole view of life. please read Andreas Moritz little book “lifting the veil of duality“ then you understand everything. stay blessed.

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Stand By My Post David......To Put It Bluntly......You Sir... Are A "Wacko"......But I Guess We Already Knew That...

Cheers Glen.

10. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Thread closed. Enough is enough. As we said spreading fake news and misinformation is not allowed here at HipForums. We are a free speech site, not a conspiracy theorists home away from home.

Tyrsonswood and newbie-one like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.