urgent help..

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pests and Problems' started by drmaya, Jun 19, 2011.

1. drmaya

drmaya Member

My plant is becoming yellow and die from the bottom up, the ph is optimal but the progression of this thing is fast..there are no organic pesticides available and I need to know against what I am fighting and how...
    image added
    Does anybody have an idea?

2. drmaya

drmaya Member

but we have only two seeds to work with here... and i cant stand seeing my baby dying..:confused:

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dude..the leaves at the bottom NATURALLY will dry and become yellow...this is because their job is done and the plant is ridding herself of the exsess baggage...pick the yellow leaves off with a pinch at the main stem....

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

also...top that fucking thing so it will signal to bush out...it looks kinds straight and tall...do not be afraid to chop off after the 3rd node....then you can dip the top part in rooting hormone and have a twin to keep the other one company...and stop freaking out...your girl will feel the bad karma lol

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

Water burning.. you are watering to much. I think the plant also needs to be transplanted to a larger pot..

6. drmaya

drmaya Member

Thank you, both of you !! :)

7. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

what kind of soil and light are you using?

8. mikesrozer

mikesrozer Guest

I also think that this plant need a larger pot. also try to use some pesticide for plants which is not much chemical and harmful. I hope it could help you.