Two Truths and a Lie

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by Moon Goddess, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

That would be correct. Nice deductive reasoning skills :)

Your turn

Constantine666 likes this.
  2. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

Alrighty then, here we go

#1. I never buried my Mother. Her ashes are in an Urn in my bedroom closet.
    #2. I spent weekend during the 90's helping a dominatrix host parties at her mansion in the Desert.
    #3. I've been at the same job 1995, and moved up the ladder, because everyone else quit at some point

Moon Goddess likes this.
  3. Moon Goddess

Hmmm... I'll say number 3 is the lie.

4. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

Good Guess. That's the one. I've actually only been there, since 2000, but out of all the employees, Myself and two others are the only originals left.

Looks like you're up again ;)

5. Time Out of Mind

Time Out of Mind Members

Ready, set, go!

1. I’ve set foot on 6 different continents.
    2. I stole a Corvette and took it on a quick joyride when I was 15.
    3. I have gone cliff diving.

6. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

I'm going to go with Number 3
    Setting foot on 6 Continents is not a difficult task if you are flying the long way to get from say, New York to Tokyo, making layovers along the way.
    I know more people who joyrode cars in their youth that I know who graduated college.
    But Cliff Diving is something that requires preparation and in many places you need permits to do so, and if caught could face jail time.

7. Time Out of Mind

Time Out of Mind Members

Great line of thinking Constantine666. However you are incorrect. I have jumped well over a dozen times in Marquette Michigan. Into frigid Lake Superior at that. The Black Rocks area offers 15 to 30 foot jump opportunities depending on lake levels and tides.
    I have taken a 40 ish foot jump into the dead river that is also in the Marquette area.

8. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

We can't be right all the time :)

9. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Tides??? Don’t think a 5 inch tide makes much difference on Superior!

10. Time Out of Mind

Time Out of Mind Members

Probably not. But I’ll take that extra distance of clearance to the boulders on the bottom.

11. granite45

1. I have been detained by the RCMP on suspicion of counterfeiting in Alberta.

2. I have been nude swimming at Wreck Beach in Vancouver, BC.

3. I spent a night sleeping in my fathers car next to the Dead River outside Marquette, Michigan.

12. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

I've driven cross-country several times, and spent the night in some weird places rather than spend the money on a motel or hotel, so I'll buy #3
    I know plenty of beaches that won't bother nude bathers, as long as they don't walk around that way in public after coming out of the water, even if the beach is not clothing optional.
    Being detained on suspicion of counterfeiting, regardless of which country you are in is a fairly serious situation. Not something one talks about casually.

I'll go with 2.

13. granite45

Right you are….I’ve been at plenty of nude beaches and hot springs in the Rockies and Pacific Northwest and Wreck Beach just off the UBC campus is a well known nude beach but so far I haven’t been there. The Mounties didn’t read me my rights nor were they impressed when I told them I worked for the US Government. They examined every bit of paper money I had while I was locked in the back of their squad car. Incredibly every bill I had, about 100 $1, I had just got at the Alberta Treasury Bank where I had changed my Canadian money prior to returning to Montana. As if anyone would counterfeit $1 bills!

Apparently my hippie appearance and van had triggered their suspicion when I entered Canada a few days before as I spent a considerable amount of time with the Canadian immigration people. I even had to produce the letter inviting me to the academic symposium in Calgary…weird.

14. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

1. Worked for Diebold as a technician, servicing & certifying the voting machines for the 2008 Presidential Election.

2. Lost my secret clearance and was charged with check fraud. Forced to pay back the check amount x2 for restitution.

3. Seduced my High School girlfriend's mother after catching my girlfriend with another guy.

15. Moon Goddess

Number 2?

16. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

No that actually happened. I had gotten a job as security for a private airport that had military contract for some of the manufacturers, (Like American Jet/Gulfstream). Payday was the following Monday, but I was off, so I took my paycheck out of the supervisor's desk before I went home. I figured, it's mine, has my name on it. Nope I got a call from the police the next morning to come turn myself in, lost my job and my Clarence. Had pay the amount of the paycheck plus. Plus they were (at the time) allowed to charge up to 3 times the amount of the check as a penalty.

17. Moon Goddess

Wow, that sucks!

The first one sounds really specific...is number 3 the lie?

18. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

Correct. I spent 2008 preparing the voting machines in southern Mississippi, for teh election that got Obama elected President. I promised myself never to go back. Although I would like to go back to New Orleans at least once more.

I did catch my G/F with a guy from the Varsity Baseball Team. I would have loved to tap her mom, because she was gorgeous, but her mom hated my guts. So it was just over.

Moon Goddess likes this.