Trump And The Nazis Are Winning, Soon It Really "did Not Happen"

Discussion in 'History' started by unfocusedanakin, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Lol wut

I listed those things to make a comparison, to show why you cant make a judgement about all muslims based on a few

Ehhh nevermind. Point, over head.

1 person likes this.
  2. Uh no...I like news media. All I'm saying is you get lied to one too many times and you can't be sure if you're hearing the truth or not. And the distrust spreads until, like now, there's a conspiracy theory about every major event. I don't buy the conspiracy theories, but I also know for a fact that the government and the military makes shit up and the news reports it.

People buy into Trump's fake news crap because they already know the news can't be trusted. This is the age of the internet. This isn't the 1950s. We have ways of finding out when we're being lied to. We have alternate sources.

Trump didn't start the mistrust. For being such a knowledgeable guy you're strangely obtuse on some matters meagain. Did you not realize how anti-establishment this election was? Part of the establishment it was against is the mainstream media, because people know they've been lied to or at the very least misdirected. Even on the left, we all remember CNN broadcasting Trump's empty podium for 45 minutes instead of Bernie's rally. The media obviously had an agenda. What it was doing was obviously mass manipulation.

No, like I said I don't want to get into 9/11. I'm not going to argue about whether the towers collapsed due to planes crashing into them (they didn't.) My example of a blatant falsehood being reported as truth by the media was that of Building 7. Whenever one brings up Building 7 everyone wants to turn the attention to the towers, because it's so much more likely that fire caused those structures to collapse into dust I guess. But yeah, Building 7. Scattered office fires. A skyscraper drops out of the sky. No, meagain, in reality that shit doesn't happen.

And I figure a whole lot of people instinctively realized upon first seeing these events that no, it wasn't plausible, if not consciously then subconsciously feeding their mistrust of the media and their government. It was all beyond belief. It totally reeks of horseshit. But tell a lie big enough...

There are many people on the left and right who are wary of their government and the news media. Trying to make this out to be a bunch of hyper-religious anti-intellectual right wing nutjobs is bullshit. We were all fed so much bullshit this election cycle that the major outlets right now are basically dead in the water. And Trump can say whatever he wants and all his fans are going to support him...nobody gives a shit about CNN. 10 to 1 this whole thing is just a means of CNN regaining its reputation and control over the masses. Trump bad. CNN good. CNN one of us.

I feel like you and I have gone through this so many times. I wish you understood that the Democratic party desperately needs to get its shit together. You seem to be a huge fan of the Democratic establishment... Sorry, but half the Democratic base has either ditched the party altogether or just think their leaders are full of shit. Independent news media is hyper critical of them as well and are reaching an enormous base. If the Democratic party pretends everything is fine 'til 2020, get ready for another four years of Trump. Just telling ya.

3. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

He's widely seen as a racist moron. Also his climate change denial attitude doesn't endear him much to people in Europe where the issue is taken seriously. To many he represents all that they dislike about America.

Hard to see how America is going to get stronger under his administration. Tobacco companies, oil companies may get some benefit I suppose. As I said before he's trashing America's image in other countries.

I have yet to talk to a single ordinary person in Britain who has anything good to say about the man.

4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

What you call lies by the news media are actually untruths, or misinformation, that is they got the story wrong. Happens all the time. The problem is some people take this as an intent to sway public opinion. It isn't, it's just bad reporting.

You seem to think that CNN, or whomever is conspiring to lie to the public. If that is what you believe provide evidence of that fact. An email, memo, statement, witness, etc., not examples of mistaken coverage. Supply the intent.
    I'll agree that many in the public think that but they have little bases for supporting their bias against the media. They just need something to rail about and the media is an easy target. Complete bullshit.
    You don't rust the government, you don't trust the military, and you think the news media purposely puts out propaganda.....yet you don't believe in conspiracy theories.
    Why not stop making general statements about all this made up stuff and offer us specific examples so we can check them out?

The internet is a two way sword, you can be selective in what you access. You can search for facts, or you can search for support for your own bias.

Do I not realize how anti establishment the election was? Look at the anti establishment clown we have for a president.
    Don't I know many in the public are distrustful? So CNN thinks the bigger story is Trump and spends air time waiting for him to appear instead of covering Sanders......that equals a conspiracy? I need more than that to prove to me that CNN is involved in a concerted effort to deceive the public.

Now, 9/11. You don't trust FEMA, the American Society of Engineers, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the Society of Fire Protection Engineers, the National Fire Protection Association, the American Institute of Steel Construction, the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat, or the Structural Engineers Association of New York. Or the many private firms that were enlisted to aid in the investigation of the collapse of 7.
    Yet you can confidently claim "that shit doesn't happen". I don't understand how.
    Obviously you have no confidence in our educational system which trained all these professional engineers, no confidence in engineering as a profession or the engineers and the science that supports them, no confidence in private engineering firms, no confidence in the government, and no confidence in any investigations at all.

Are you a structural engineer? If so please point out in detail how all these other engineers went wrong and how the concerted cover up was carried out.
    Be very specific. General statements like "that shit doesn't happen" are meaningless unless you can back them up with facts. That's an opinion, nothing more.
    This is what some in the general public are doing, making general remarks about all kind of stuff they don't like that they can't back up.

And finally you reduce everything down to CNN trying to get control over the masses!
    ....and you don't buy conspiracy theories.......

2 people like this.
  5. You honestly believe everything the media tells you. So I don't know what to tell you. God bless America, I guess. All the rich oligarchs and the military industrial complex who control these companies...they would never tell you anything but the God's honest truth. You know what? You've persuaded me. I trust them completely. They wouldn't be billionaires if they weren't honest. I'll also just ignore the fact that they've been blatantly caught spreading disinformation.

You label any mistrust whatsoever of the government and the military industrial complex a "conspiracy theory" and file it away under lunacy. There are public records of the CIA promoting the use of propaganda in the US and abroad. CNN itself is one gigantic lie, one gigantic brainwash and it's obviously worked on you. This is obvious. Maybe not to you, but the point of this argument hasn't really been to convince you of that fact. It is obvious to a very large portion of the population that they are pushing an agenda, and when you are pushing an agenda, when your whole system of feeding the public information is based around herding them like sheep, you are lying to them. I've provided evidence of their lies before. If it didn't phase you the first time I'm not going to waste time trying to phase you the second time, and like I say that's not the point of this argument. My point isn't to persuade you that the media is lying to you. My point is to persuade you to the fact that a large portion of the population distrusts and believes the media is intentionally misleading them, and that Donald Trump is not the one who took it upon himself to invent the distrust of the media. The groundwork for what he is doing now was already well laid. If you can't see that, then you're living in la la land and I don't know what to tell you.

Some things you can believe other things you can't. Like, are we all going to ignore that it was just proven that the Guccifer hacks couldn't have possibly come from Russia, or is CNN going to continue on with that bullshit? Can I believe all the records that have been made public through the freedom of information act that reveal the CIA has had plans for disseminating propaganda? Can I believe that they had a plan called Operation Northwoods which involved staging a false flag attack of planes flying into buildings? Sorry, my friend, but the truth is out there. The genie is out of the bottle, and trust for the power structure of this country is at an all-time low. You expect me to trust a bunch of grown men who have been caught on video at a gathering they call "Cremation of Care" which stages a human sacrifice in front of a forty foot owl god? Tell me rich people are weird all you want, but please forgive me and others for having our misgivings. Here's a short video of just one example for what it's worth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=41UAnkQARFs

I mean, that's obviously not Bin Laden, but I guess if the government says so and the golden boys of the media report it.

No, that alone wasn't the whole thing. Bernie was entirely blacked out. Remember #bernieblackout? Remember "Clinton News Network"? Basically the whole year was spent asking, "Who is this Donald Trump?" while simultaneously telling us how pragmatic Hillary Clinton was (it having been proved now that part of the Clinton campaign's agenda was to promote Trump as a pied piper candidate) and treating Bernie like a crazy old fool. It's been proven that Donna Brazil, a CNN employee, fed the Clinton team debate questions. For which she was fired, but do you think she would have been fired if the public hadn't found out? No way. No, they don't conspire. They don't have an agenda. They just happen to feed the public the one side of the story that is most likely to occur, right? And this likelihood has nothing to do with the fact that it's the only side the media promotes. How convenient.

What about all of the scholars and engineers who say the official story is completely bogus? Are they chopped liver? Yes, personally I find the independent investigations into 9/11 more believable than the official story. I can confidently claim "that shit doesn't happen" because I know for a goddamn fact that sporadic office fires don't weaken the structure of a steel skyscraper so uniformly and globally that the entire thing spontaneously collapses at freefall speed. The entire concept is silly and cartoonish, and if you believe it, there's a bridge I'd like to sell you in Brooklyn.

Here's a picture of what a skyscraper looks like after its been on fire for over twenty-four hours:

[​IMG]?

How long were some cubicles on fire for in Building 7? Three hours, four? But you're probably right...the thing was such a piece of shit that it was like, "Oh fuck, fire. I'm going to faint."

http://www.911truth.org/the-911-commission-report-a-571-page-lie/

Please, explain this all to me.

You don't have to be a structural engineer to realize we don't live in a cartoon. There are as many engineers who say this couldn't have happened as who say it could. And what can I say? If it looks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck... Eerily, uncannily similar to a controlled demolition and absolutely nothing like we have ever seen with a skyscraper that has been on fire. Forgive all of us who don't believe that bullshit happened.

Yeah, believing that governments who have gained too much power try to control their populace is a completely outlandish theory, unfounded by any historical precedence. The United States of America is completely immune to people with agendas for world domination. Those kinds of people are only born in other countries.

But seriously, yeah I do believe that any news outlet that reports the events of the world like its happy fun time interspersed with commercials about how you should buy Pampers and take anti-depression medication is brainwashing. I wish you would turn your TV off because it has obviously had a ridiculously strong effect on you.

But again I restate my entire point, which we are in danger of straying from, which is that distrust of the establishment and the establishment media runs far deeper than being an invention of Donald Trump. He didn't invent the term "fake news." CNN did and he ran with it.

6. MeAgain

I never said I believe everything the media puts out. I said the media often reports falsely, but I explained that not every media outlet does it with the intent to mislead.

You are completely correct to question everything. I think that is exactly what is needed, but when you question things the concussions you draw in relation to those questions need to be based on facts.

I don't label every mistrust of the government as a conspiracy theory, I am well aware of the fact there there are indeed real conspiracies, and that the government and others have and do lie to us. I however do differentiate as to the reasons for those lies, as there are ligament reasons for the government to lie.

Let's suppose a foreign government has information about the location of a top terrorist. The U.S. needs this information to stop that terrorist from committing some eminent terrorist act. The foreign government refuses to disclose that information unless the U.S. denies where the information comes from as their means of securing the information would leave them open to terrorist attacks.
    The press finds out about the information and asks about the source.
    Should the U.S. lie about the source and protect the foreign country and the U.S. source of the information or tell the truth?
    If the press uncovers the source should it lie about the source and protect the country and the U.S. source of the information or tell the truth?

As to conspiracies, they must be proven to be a conspiracy, otherwise they are conspiracy theories. Nothing wrong with a conspiracy theory unless the theory is presented as fact.

Now you move on to CNN. You claim to have presented conclusive evidence that CNN is "one gigantic lie, one gigantic brainwash". First of all you are using the term "brainwash" incorrectly, second of all if you have presented conclusive evidence why not take it to another news outlet and present it to them for mass distribution? You can choose the outlet....give to FOX maybe, if it's conclusive evidence and the majority of Americans already believe it, as you say, CNN will soon be off the air.

Next you claim that it's obvious that a large portion of the population agree with you, I don't know what you call a large portion, but I agree that there are many who do agree with you...so what? Doesn't make them right.
    I agree that a "large portion" of the public are delusional, they elected Donald Trump...I don't need any other proof.

And I agree that Trump didn't start them down the path of disillusion, they did that themselves. He just feeds on it and encourages it. He uses it to get his way. Typical of petty tyrants.

Now you claim that Russia didn't hack the DNC. I'm a bit confused about that as Guccifer was a pseudonym for a Romanian man named Marcel Lazar Lehel.
    Perhaps you're thinking of Guccifer 2.0? Who proved Guccifer 2.0 had no part in the attacks? What is this proof?
    You're marching out Alex Jones again?

Then you tote out various things like Donna Brazile and admit she was fired by CNN. Of course they only fired her because the public found out about what she did, if the public didn't find out ......they wouldn't have fired her! How do you justify that conclusion?

I don't really want to get into 9/11 but I think your thought process in regards to the event are relevant.
    What scholars and engineers are you referring to that think the widely accepted cause for 7's collapse is "bogus". Who are they, what are their credentials, and why do you believe them?

How do you know for a goddamn fact that a burning skyscraper can't collapse? Steel will start to weaken by half at about 550 degrees C, a typical room fire reaches about 1,200 degrees C.

I'm not getting into the post you made about omissions in the 9/11 report. Start a separate thread on that and I'll look into it.

I'm asking why you believe certain outlets and certain scientists but not others? I want facts and figures.
    Don't tell me we don't live in a cartoon...what does that mean?

And you're telling me you don't trust news outlets that accept advertising??? That's a reason?
    I'm really trying to have an intelligent conversation here.

1 person likes this.
  7. The press should be as honest as possible. Just say, "We know the source, but aren't reporting it as that would put people at risk for terrorist attacks." Any grown adult could accept that. What we can't accept is a news media that is 90% round table discussions about Miley Cyrus' new outfit half the time and the other half hosting belligerent morons and pretending like you're being fair and balanced by giving them a forum to spew rubbish. If you're a news media outlet I think your sole duty is to report news that effects the nation. I don't care if CNN has to repeat the same stories all day and lose half their audience that just tunes in for entertainment purposes. The news isn't supposed to be entertaining. It's supposed to be informative about the situation this country faces.

That's just my opinion, because I have a very different view of what American life should be about. Celebrity isn't it. In my opinion the American people are conditioned to believe in their inferiority to people of higher social classes. How can I present evidence? In their opinion American life should all be a cutthroat competition to the top, a great big ideological battle. I can't talk to Anderson Cooper. I can't talk to the President. I know they're busy people and I wouldn't bother them...but they literally would not give me the time of day. They'd treat me like I'm rubbish. Well we're all Americans...doesn't that count for anything? Doesn't that mean anything? I mean to me, we should all have at least the common ideal that we are against fascism in all its forms. And that should create mutual respect among us all. So why isn't it? I'll tell you why...because unregulated capitalism IS fascism. There are different types of intelligence, and every one is vital. Not just the ability to make lots of money. But these guys honestly think they're the best and brightest because they're wealthy. I don't think they give a shit about America at all, except in the sense that it's a good vehicle for them to get rich. Their fellow countrymen? They won't die for us. You won't see too many millionaires and billionaires overseas dying for this country. Just like Donald, they dodge it, and they can pay people off with their influence and power to get away with it.

A large portion of the country does agree with me, unfortunately for Democratic prospects in 2020. Large enough that if you try to pimp someone like Corey Booker as the next president you're going to lose. It isn't just Republicans. I don't know how you're missing us...but we're out here. I guarantee you 100% that if the Democratic party had run Bernie as it should have, if the superdelegates hadn't completely fucked us, Bernie would have beaten Donald Trump. But by all means, keep supporting corporate Democrats and see how far that gets you. Honestly, I sometimes wonder whether the establishment Democrats and the Republicans aren't in cahoots and could care less who wins as it is so painfully obvious that their leadership isn't working. They've lost the House, the Senate, and Presidency. Their so-called pragmatism didn't work in 2016 and it's not going to work in 2020. This country desperately needs a stalemate, not more pragmatism. We can't have shit like Trumpcare. That's the result of all this "pragmatism."

https://www.rt.com/usa/396056-guccifer-forensicator-hack-dnc/

No I don't pay attention to Alex Jones. He's another braindead servant of Trump, a total charlatan. I did watch his video of the Cremation of Care ceremony. But...that's video proof...I don't know what to say about that.

I'm just saying...Donna Brazile was a CNN employee and dishonestly tried to influence the election. I don't know what CNN is if not its employees. That they wouldn't have fired her is my conclusion based around how the entire primaries were slanted on their programming in favor of Hillary. I don't see much difference between what she did and the whole network was doing. If I owned CNN I would have fired everyone from the CEO on down. I mean, inclusiveness is FUN. Show me a little bit of all the major candidates. Let the American people decide. Elitism? I don't see the point, unless you want to be bored to death. The way they run their company is totally backwards. I assume they want ratings...well here's an idea. Treat the American people like they're worth a damn.

You can easily find out all of this information with a quick Google search. I believe them because the idea that huge, dense, intricate lattices of forticated steel can crumble into bits and pieces due to isolated fires totally contradicts my experience with the world and how things happen. I think you could make a skyscraper out of bricks and there would have been more of it left after it got hit by a plane.

Well freak incidents do occur. Maybe it was the case that this happened for the first time three separate times on the same day. Building 7 wasn't exactly engulfed in flames. There were sporadic fires. Do you think these fires occurred precisely at the areas of all the support structures in the building at once, melting them all to sufficient weakness at the exact same moment, such that the whole structure would suddenly fall into its own footprint? If there was a sufficient fire, if anything the building would have teetered a little, IMO. Become defunct. I guess the way I see things isn't the point, though, exactly. The point is that this is all very difficult for a significant number of people to believe, and that number is growing. What happened completely defies our common sense. It's not like the fires in the building occurred next to some self-destruct mechanism that caused the building's support structures to completely fail. How do you explain that far more intense fires have burned in steel structures for far longer than Building 7 ever did and remained standing?

I believe my intuitions and common sense. In this case, if one scientist tells me that some sporadic office fires caused a steel skyscraper to completely fail and one tells me it didn't, I'm going with the one who tells me it didn't. If one scientist tells me the sun is cold and another tells me it's hot...I'm going with the one who tells me it's hot. The physics of what supposedly happened are cartoonish, like something that happens in Bugs Bunny or Roadrunner. They might as well have told me someone hit the building with a hammer and it fell down. The government's facts and figures are great at convoluting things until nobody can possibly understand what they're talking about. I'm sure the bullet that killed JFK turned trajectory in midair too.

I have no problem with advertising or capitalism conceptually. It's the deluded way of thinking they're selling that disturbs me. When I find out Trump has barred the media from covering him in one news segment, that a little black boy has been murdered by police in the next, and that transitions to a Pepsi commercial about how I should be happy and carefree and give a Pepsi to a cop, I start to get confused. And I worry that this format dulls people's senses and doesn't allow them to grasp the gravity of the situations they're facing. You see some kid get murdered and you go to discuss it with your husband or wife like you're serious and in the background you've got somebody singing "Tiiiide...the most wonderful detergent you'll ever use...life is so beautiful with Tide!" or whatever. So I don't know...maybe the news media should be funded by taxpayers. As it is this shit is totally a dystopian nightmare, whether it was ever intended to be or not. It isn't healthy.

8. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

oh, for pete's sake. Are you really going to watch and listen to someone like Anderson Cooper and think he is trying to deceive you about something?!

9. MeAgain

Well toast all I can say is keep questioning but also don't forget to question yourself and your own ideas and convictions.

Never think that what you think is right, is necessarily right, 'cause you might be wrong.
    “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.” ― Oscar Wilde

10. Moonglow181

I don't know who toast is.......but I always question everything to the point of nauseum, and it takes a lot to earn my full trust in this life, although I start out trusting everyone until they give me reason not to,,,if that makes any sense....to me, it does.....and never take anything at face value....but sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar or however the saying goes.

11. Moonglow181

oh, duh...toast is neon....lol...I think of him as neon, but he is toast....ok, I am outta here! :D

12. Actually I like Anderson, but he is obviously the innocent son of someone higher up. It's not always a matter of these people trying to deceive me particularly...anchors are given the news and told to report it. They know as much as you or I do whether it's true or intended to mislead or guide people in a certain direction. Generally I feel that the media is a symptom of a much larger problem. So it's not that I think they're liars or that they even know that what they're doing might be wrong in most cases. This is corporate America, though. Maybe the situation isn't so dire and their behavior will improve and they'll start treating people better. I know there are corporations nowadays who are really making an effort to pay their employees well and look out for the environment. But look at the private prison industry... Look at Citizen's United. It would seem on the surface that many of the rich corporate elite are very sick people, and they exert a great influence over this nation, the media included. I do believe they have an agenda for who does and does not get elected in this country, and though Anderson might just be reporting what they tell him, technically the whole thing is kind of one big lie.

I think the biggest and worst lie they feed us is implanting the idea in our heads that we're all a bunch of cowardly weaklings. I'm sorry, but that's how I see most of the personalities on the mainstream media. It's not that I dislike them, charming personalities for the most part, but total sheep. In fact you get fired from networks like CNN and MSNBC if you're too bold. The higher ups won't have it. They're intellectuals, but not in the sense that Walter Cronkite was, for instance. Not to the extent that they're actually willing to die for what they believe in. Rachael Maddow? She'll believe whatever you tell her if it means not putting a bullet in her head. Joe Scarborough, Anderson Cooper? Same thing. That's just my estimation, though.

I never will. I try to walk the line. My word is by no means gold. But we've all gotta have an opinion right?

I used to be much worse with questioning everything. In the old days I wouldn't even speak because the NSA was watching and would kill me for opening my mouth. It's been really liberating finding out I'm just some little dude on the internet no one cares about.

13. Scratched

Scratched Members

The race card...why? This man has hired many of other races in his businesses over the years and when given the opportunity to be asked about it, they all liked working for him. And a man who can build businesses like he does is hardly a moron. As for climate change, the post on Facebook showing a ship in the Arctic testing climate change there, and got stuck in the ice kind of tells about that story. There have been plenty of times when certain days, in recent years have brought record lows. If there is anything to blame on climate change it's all the satellites to produce cell phone and internet/television purposes. How many hundred satellites in orbit servicing us all while we watch CNN or MSNBC bitching about climate change?
    Note that every time we put another piece of equipment into outer space, it punches yet another hole in our atmosphere, but we never hear anyone complaining about that. And look it up sometime- The picture of Earth with the incredible amount of "Space Junk" in the Earth's atmosphere! Once in a while, a piece of it comes back. Give that some thought.

I'd really like to know how Bernie Sanders came to the conclusion that climate change is what caused problems like ISIS? He said this on a Democratic Presidential debate. Laughed my ass off!

And when the Dow Jones keeps reporting record highs, how is this not good for America? Because it's hurting countries that our past leaders have allowed companies to build new facilities in other countries so it costs them less in overhead expenses, and lets them put more money in their own pockets as well.

What I noticed while Obama was in office was a lack of respect of America from other countries' leadership. So I would think they would be happy to see us have a President who is negotiable with them again.

I don't live in Britain so I don't know what the media is telling them about Trump. However with the heavy Muslim population influx there in recent years I'm not surprised.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  14. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

hope you realize that statement really doesn't do a thing to bolster your position or give more credence to your opinions, sounds more like paranoid schizophrenia.

15. I give a shit about bolstering my credibility. I'm not going to be dishonest so that you'll think I'm superman. I'm not a politician.

16. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Many of those europeans are all for a stronger America. But they don't see that happening with Trump. Trump's America doesn't give other countries any reason to be more confident about the world or their own country's situation.
    What i see in your posts is you base your stances and perspective on oversimplifications like muslims that want to come to western countries want to kill us, Trump will America make stronger and a stronger America is good for other (western) countries, just to name the 2 you spoke about most in this thread. I'm sorry but you yourself make it hard for others here to take you seriously in politics related threads. Your arguments are so off i for one am wondering is this guy even trying??

Undocumented immigrants should not get in. Documented war refugees with the right papers should. It does not matter what kind of religion they might have, but it does matter if they're radical or have fought on a dubious side.
    You can keep portraying it as if a majority of muslims in the USA or Europe are there with questionable motives: you will get easily proved wrong but also be regarded as biased and/or uninformed by your convo partners on here. It's really not on them but thanks to yourself.

If you don't want such immigrants in your country because they will have to take a place on the job market or if they can't have to be on wellfare, or because 2 peaceful ladies with hijabs in your streets frustrate you, or whatever it is, just be upfront and get real. They won't make your country more violent or intolerant as it is lol

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Well i don't think you're unqualified. I just say some of your arguments seriously don't hold up. If you continue to only use arguments that just are stale and essentially false and refuted with logic and reason for years and act like these are the reasons muslims as a whole should not get in or this is why my convo partners on here dislike Trump, while thats obviously not so then people here will get impatient and get bored with you.

Nobody you spoke with here wants your country to go to hell, or thinks you are less of a human being. Putting it like that is actually an important reason why people might find you're an unworthy convo partner. It's not you, but your arguments and how you use them, and your strange and unneccesary conclusions.

18. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

I don't know what your media is telling you about Britain. However if your trying to say that the UK media is controlled by Muslims, or seeks to promote a pro-Muslim agenda, you are very badly misinformed. Like most minorities here, Muslims have very little in the way of a voice in the media (or the state). It's mainly run by people like Murdoch and other right wingers. We get continuous anti-Muslim headlines from the press here.

19. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

There were mass protests at the election of trump all over the EU. I attended one. There are mass protests every time he visits a country in the EU.

20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

when you inherit a shit ton of money and real estate, use strong-arm bully tactics and are in bed with organized crime, it doesn't take a lot of brains to increase your wealth, just a total disregard for other humans and a complete lack of empathy.
    as for race, go research how many times Trump and his father have been sued because of racial discrimination concerning their properties.

I would really like for you to cite some actual research about "punching holes in the atmosphere" or satellites causing climate change.
    do you think the atmosphere is a plastic bag? and junk in space falling out of orbit hasn't got diddly-squat to do with climate change. If you think it does, please cite research and explain how?

LOL.... You do live on planet Earth, don't you?
    Trump is pretty much despised by the majority of the Earth's population whom possess an IQ over 80.

Don't know what other nations media is reporting?
    In this day of the internet and ready access to information, that is just a cop out.
    go check out other nations media and educate yourself.

1 person likes this.