Trump And The Nazis Are Winning, Soon It Really "did Not Happen"

Discussion in 'History' started by unfocusedanakin, Jul 7, 2017.

1. I question whether the danger is real. I think the American people, and humanity in general, has come too far to let this racist xenophobic shit go down. Trump's ban on Muslim countries was already put to shame. I dunno, though...maybe people didn't learn from the past and will turn to the same old phobias of people they don't really understand. But the Holocaust was a big lesson on that kind of behavior. Even people who think everything is just swell, who aren't paranoid of the government at all...we're all indoctrinated to see through this shit for the most part. Our education system, or at least the public school I went to, pounds it into your brain that that is wrong. Fuck, we had a whole day scheduled around watching Schindler's List in the auditorium at my high school.

Trump's got four years to dehumanize Muslims, then I guess he's got to start working on the other undesirables. I honestly don't think he'll make it. The major problem that I see is that the Democratic Party has its head completely up its ass. In four years they'll probably run a phony populist like Corey Booker and as likely as not we'll have another four years of Trump. I wish they didn't all try so hard to be pragmatic. Why not demand change now. Because it might upset the Republicans? Because they'll never go along with it? Don't you realize how goddamn backwards these fucks are by now? We need an opposition that is as far to the left of them as humanly possible. I don't care if nothing gets accomplished in eight years so long as we aren't eking our way towards oblivion.

I wish I could say the media is respectable, but it honestly just isn't. But again Trump has four years to completely dismantle them, to escape the eye of the press. It isn't gonna happen. He's just a silly ass with crazy pipe dreams that aren't ever going to come to fruition. That goes for most of the Republican party. Thankfully narcissistic creeps have no real vision, can't really understand the world they live in. They understand manipulating people in order to get into the spotlight and that's it. Once there they fritter away their existences in grand delusion, and we just have to put up with being patronized by the fools I guess 'cause that's the way the system works. We're literally just putting up with children, too nice to do anything about it.

2. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I don't know who you think the Dems should run.

As far as the media being respectable, I think you'e over generalizing. The term media encompasses a very wide array of mediums. I assume you are talking about just the news media and not all the other forms.
    But even if we limit ourselves to just the news media, why do you think that every news outlet is not to be respected?
    Seems to me they have uncovered a whole lot of unpleasant things going on in the U.S. and the world. I would agree there are some exceptions, but over all they're doing a fair job.

3. There's got to be some genuine people in politics who could run. I'm just calling a spade a spade. Corey Booker? Seriously? I don't know...Elizabeth Warren? Bernie? Somebody who isn't a goddamn celebrity in a suit.

Yeah I am over-generalizing a bit. I basically mean CNN because that's where the trouble is. Though of course FOX and MSNBC are ridiculous brainwashing as well IMO. But CNN sets the standard by which our news media is supposed to operate, and they're a mess. I posted that video once of the set-up during the Iraq war where they had a guy on a sound stage pretending to be in Saudi Arabia. I know that was a while ago, but I'm supposed to believe they changed their ways? What about after 9/11 when they were posting videos supposedly of Osama Bin Laden which clearly were not Osama Bin Laden? We've been fed so much bullshit it doesn't even matter whether we can believe our own eyes or not. Anything they say is either the truth as half the country believes or utter bullshit as the other half believes.

Of course CNN has to employ people who majored in journalism, many of whom are very serious about the subject, so it's not all crap. I wouldn't call CNN "fake news." For the most part it's real. But it's gotten to the point where the lies have caught up with them. Donald Trump can call any story "fake news" at this point and it's going to have credibility with half the country 'cause we just can't trust anybody anymore. Sorry to bring 9/11 up, but that's having an influence I think. Anybody can see that a building doesn't collapse at free-fall speed because there was an office fire (Building 7.) I'm not even going to get into the towers...don't want to start up that subject. But people just are not believing what they're seeing anymore and for good reason.

4. Scratched

Scratched Members

Why is that?

A stronger America generally makes other countries more confident. Please explain a little more.

5. Scratched

Scratched Members

You are correct in my lumping them together. Thus comes the comparison of the bowl of 10,000 M&M's. Which ones are radical, which ones are not. You don't know, we don't know, but they probably do.

Then again, Read the Koran. Esp. the part about "Eliminating the Infidels" (IOW, us). I know there are different degrees of the depth of Radicalism in Islam, I've seen the graph. Radicals, then ones who approve and help the radical in service monetarily, the ones who approve but don't get directly involved, and the ones who just try to lead a peaceful life.

Now MeAgain, how can you separate these four degrees of Muslim on sight/knowledge? You can't.

There are a very few countries in our world who will not allow them in, period. Japan comes to mind here. I also noticed that Muslims don't travel across Poland to get through Europe either. And I believe Romania was another one.

They are not allowed just anyplace, others are weary of them too. I think our country has enough problems now with out opening the floodgates to many thousands of unsorted M&M's into our country.

This is exactly what Hillary would have done as President. She said so. This may have been a partial reason why she lost the election.

BTW, the Jews weren't trying to kill the Germans. But the Radical Muslims are not playing war games either.

It doesn't take fake news or propaganda to make Americans concerned about what these people want to do. They said they will be in America someday. Are you offering a welcome party for them?

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  6. M&M's? That's how you're trying to dehumanize them? It's so funny...you guys don't have the balls to draw degrading pictures of them as rats, so what do we get...M&Ms. Yeah, that's gonna work. People fucking love M&Ms.

"Four degrees of Muslims"?! XD You've seen the graph?! XD

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

If you're willing to apply the m&m "logic" to one group you must be willing to apply it to all groups, otherwise your argument doesnt hold any weight

Some men are rapists, therefore all men have the potential to rape someone
    Some moms kill their young, all have the potential to kill their young
    Some white people hate black people, therefore all white people are racist
    Some Muslims are violent jihadists, therefore we must not trust any Muslims

If you live your life in fear and distrust of everyone just because someone who might share a particular trait with someone else did something bad then you should just go ahead and dig an underground bunker to live in like a mole and give up on everyone in the human race

2 people like this.
  8. Scratched

Scratched Members

Okay, fuck the M&M's. Replace them with "Real People".

Now, re-play the scenario.

9. Scratched

Scratched Members

Mel, you are broadening a topic to the point that it is changing the subject. Lets stay on point here.

You make a good scenario though, but save it for another day. Like when it's directly relevant.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I was directly addressing your m&m fallacy and explaining why it is a fallacy

11. Scratched

Scratched Members

Yes, I've seen the graph.

It is shown in an article that explains the different degrees of involvement concerning Muslim/Islam people.

And no I didn't save the article and I'm not going to look for it. You can do that. Doesn't matter to me what kind of response you attach to it. If you know a professor that teaches Muslim culture and is not biased, ask him/her.

12. Scratched

Scratched Members

BTW, what does XD mean?

Maybe the better question is, Do I want to know?

My kids use that label but I'm unfamiliar with it. Lol

13. XD is an amused face. They don't have the likes of it on the emoticons.

I guess I have a weird sense of humor. I just find the whole concept of seeing a graph about the different degrees of Muslims amusing.

Is this all about the fear of the spread of Islam? Like, do you think they're all coming here pretending to be peaceful sheep, and then one day when it's too late, when they walk among us, they will all turn into ravenous wolves and start killing people left and right? There are more Christian terrorist attacks and hate crimes in this country than Muslim attacks. And they do it because their Bible says things like "gays are an abomination" and their religious leaders teach them that abortion is wrong. Most likely among the Muslims there will be a few bad seeds as well. But you have to put up with crazies in this country in order to maintain it as a land of opportunity. We didn't ban the Irish and the Italians because there were gangsters among them.

This entire idea that a religion causes people to become violent is just wrong. For most people religion is a community, a fellowship with other people and not much more. There isn't a homicidal maniac lurking inside of us all waiting to be triggered by some words in a book, despite whatever the writers of these books may have wanted.

14. Scratched

Scratched Members

15. Scratched

Scratched Members

Here we are warned in an interview that they do indeed plan on us being next. Not just as a nice place to make a home for their loving wife and family, either.

Perhaps some aren't concerned about this already happening in Europe. Maybe it will just go away...I don't like what I see in the world, you decide.

Here is an interview of Imam Anjem Choudary, afterwards an interview of the president for Act! for America.org. Brigitte Gabriel, by FOX's Sean Hannity.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2011/02/03/radical-imam-warning-to-america-islam-is-coming-to-your-backyard.html

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  16. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

People with signs.

2 people like this.
  17. Scratched

Scratched Members

...I am referring to the subjects you listed afterwards.

The M&M thing is dead.

From now on, they shall be referred to Real Human Lives. Lol. Hopefully they will be more palatable. :D

18. Scratched

Scratched Members

and they're colorful too. [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. MeAgain

So you condemn an entire segment of the media because some of them make mistakes.

Trump can only get away with his full of shit "fake news" because people believe him.
    "WE" can't trust anyone anymore? Sorry, I trust lots of people, if some in the media lose my trust I don't blame the entire media, just the ones who lost my trust.
    Same with the government.

Then you want to get into 9/11 conspiracies about what happens to buildings when they get hit by a 767?

People don't believe because they've bought into the narrative that everyone is against them, science is wrong, intellectuals are corrupt, their own government is out to get them, and only they know what's going on.

They're delusional.

20. MeAgain

So I can't tell a good M&M from a bad one..so what?
    I can use that analogy for anything. I can't tell the good posters on HF from the bad ones by looking at their avatars...I'll just ban them all.
    Can't tell the good Mexicans from the bad, the good teenagers from the bad, good cops from bad, good Christians from bad, good dogs from bad, etc.

Yes, I welcome all peaceful immigrates to our country, Muslim, Hindu, Jewish...even Christian.
    By golly my own ancestors were Italian immigrates and they were scorned when they arrived, did you know that thousands of Italian American and Italian immigrates lost their rights in WWII? Over 600,000 Italian M&Ms in fact.

Go ahead and promote racism, I'll have no part of it.