Toking Pot prevents throat & lung cancer

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by SpectateSwamp, May 25, 2019.

1. SpectateSwamp

SpectateSwamp So pro Pot it's scary

The NeverPots have been trying for years, to find someone that has died because of Pot / Weed ...

You'd think that with Millions of tons of weed being consumed through the lungs
    there would be untold damage...

But nothing.

If studies were done.. where are the reports?

With high quality tokes bathing your throat and lungs... many times a day.. Good things happen.

This is Anecdotal evidence VS Pharmadotal B.S.

Shen Nung the father of Chinese medicine listed nearly 100 ailments that responded well to Pot or Ma
    #1 was probably Serious throat and lung problems... (cure: smoke good ma 10 or 20 times a day)

Here is the best way to take a Toke for newbies and the incapacitated

Just the right amount can be administered... everytime.
    Yup it's true

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think there are carcinogens in every kind of smoke, @SpectateSwamp. Maybe I'm just flat out wrong...

SpectateSwamp likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's what they just want you to believe.

4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Wo xiang yao dama...

5. SpectateSwamp

It's either or
    yes or no
    The smart money is on the Pot cure.

6. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The smart money assumes people are complete idiots, which is why they make more money.

WritersPanic and SpectateSwamp like this.
  7. SpectateSwamp

True true evil moneyed People are often the smart money ones.
    They know that sickness pays big time.
    Good people don't profit from withholding the cure...
    Only the purely evil or totally stupid people would do that.... Agreed

wooleeheron likes this.
  8. I'm inclined to agree with you. Burning any kind of plant matter and inhaling the smoke is hardly a "healthy" practice as far as one's lungs go. I've been smoking it since the mid 70s as a benefit to my mental health, but at the expense of my lungs.

But then, our lungs are very good at cleaning crap out of themselves. As are the lungs of other life forms who have had to deal with smoke in the air since before animal life even existed. Consider forest fires used to consume hundreds of square miles before burning out (before humans started proactively putting forest and prairie fires out). And we still have volcanoes which put far more acrid pollutants into the air than human-made factories.

Personally though, I am finding that I have a difficult time toking now that I'm an old man. One toke and I'm a coughing mess. And I can never have just one.

I never smoked tobacco, but some of my family who did had terrible lung issues later in life. But then, nicotine is indeed toxic whereas cannabis isn't. This was proven to me by a friend using 2 glass jars and several cockroaches. Each jar was filled with smoke, one with tobacco smoke, one with cannabis smoke. The roaches passed out quickly in both jars. Then the smoke was let out and air was allowed to return. The cannabis roaches recovered. The tobacco roaches died.

I tried a vaporizer, but wasn't impressed.

9. SpectateSwamp

Makes sense to me..
    A friend has the same problem with coughing.. That doesn't stop her a bit...
    I'd say that as an old man... My lungs are probably in better shape than any other part..

10. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Doctors will tell you coughing hard a couple of times a day is the best way to get the crap out of your lungs, while pot is the only thing preventing many from going on oxygen.