Things that make ya mad!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by King Names, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ass clowns

3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

When the steam iron spews bitty gunk all over the white shirt I'm ironing

4. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

You know what makes me so mad---Nazi Germany has moved into Poland and as they resettle Polish people to make room for Germans there are some areas where they are separating children from the parents, even as young as 2 years old, and bringing the children into Germany. The whole resettlement is so disorganized, unplanned, and chaotic, that it is very clear that none of these kids will ever see their parents again. This separation of parent from child is so cruel, barbaric and inhumane that I imagine these guys will start killing Jews left and right within a year or two (After all, they already blame the Jews for problems like high unemployment, and accuse them of being a leech off the system.)

Seriously, what kind of Nation would stoop so low as to separate children from their parents. It is truly a cruel and evil people that would do such a thing. Certainly parents of young children, of any children, should understand this!!!

Well, once Europe puts an end to this evil, we can rest assured that no other people will ever do such a cruel thing again. I say this because I have hope that we humans will learn from our mistakes, and as we progress we will become more loving and caring, and that such an evil government, such a cruel heartless people, will never again be allowed to commit such travesties.

It could be worse I guess, they could be separating even infants from their parents. A two year old is a toddler, and while any child needs its parents, an infant is truly dependent on its parents. At least, as evil as these Nazis are, they don't stoop so low as to remove infants from their parents. (One might ask, what kind of a horrible nation would take even infants from their parents? Hopefully we will never know what kind of a sewer scum nation that would be...)

5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Nuclear physics

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

whining liberal democrat crybabies

7. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

When I plug my phone into my charger using my laptop and a box continuously pops up every five seconds with an annoying beeping sound. :weary: I choose “allow” but it won’t stop.

8. Eric!

Vujadey........

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i hate when youtube adds a stupid link into their logo like yesterday everytime you clicked near it the link would take you to some stupid obama in africa shit

Orison likes this.
  10. Eric!

People with no sense of urgency:
    When you politely let people cross in front of you to get from the parking lot to the store, I.e. Walmart, or crossing the street, and they take thier sweetass time doing it. Motherfuckers.....

McFuddy likes this.
  11. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Trolls & Creep shows

[​IMG]

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Ugghh yes so much this

13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Spectacles and Eric! like this.
  14. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

dirty old men

Deidre likes this.
  15. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Members here should only be allowed one status update per day. And even that's one too many for some. lol It doesn't make me mad, some ''statuses'' just make the site look trashy.

16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Having to choose either a once in a lifetime beer or a great band.

17. Eric!

Well...she can't help it, she's old grandma. I'm talking mainly about the slow draggin ass youngsters and folks glued to thier stupid phones.

18. Eric!

People on HF that don't distinguish thier gender (man, woman/ male,female/ dog or cat...something.)

19. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

People who watch Fox News 24/7 like...do you have a life at all?

Eric! and Irminsul like this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

ohh i cant stand those people, they're probably the ones that filter more yellow lollies in the lollie packet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.