Things that make ya mad!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by King Names, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Yeah, like 50 shades.

That's gonna be real tough. [​IMG]

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hackers I cannot rid of....I send one email to my brother the other night telling him I picked up tickets to see Jay and the Americans in Oct, and I will be hearing CARA mia for the 3rd time then. He is the only pertson I told on the internet.....well, same person keeps trying to gas light me for 3 years now.....and they need help immediately...real help.
    That is all I am saying here. It is not my brother, of course.

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

pfft, no such thing as hackers .. thats just an urban legend made up by the media ;)

4. Moonglow181

I keep asking you the same thing. How does someone see everything under the sun I do now for 3 years? I get no answers.....

5. AceK

sometimes the function of a button roughly equals what the button says it does .. sometimes not ;)

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Moonglow181

That is a riddle answer......as I am not understanding it....anyway.....you will still get smile from me... :)

7. AceK

i included pictoral explanation as well ^

8. Moonglow181

the whole world can see what I type in a personal email, as well?

If that is the case, I guess I won't use emails anymore....and everything I type will be in public. I have very limited myself now in emails....for awhile now, anyway.

9. AceK

change ur passwords, dont be scared of hackers

i was really being quite literal, as when you click that button .. everyone really can see what you wrote in the box (and me too, as ur about to see this);)

10. Moonglow181

I did change passwords...did no good, and I know what I write on any forum any one can read, if they want to......

11. Moonglow181

at any rate, I am not mad anymore.....about this.

12. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If a good book turns out a shit movie, there's no way I'm watching a movie version of a shit book.

13. Moonglow181

tail gaters...now what if we had to stop the vehicle right away?

14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Didn't happen to be Google mail, did it?

15. Moonglow181

No, TY... I have a real email addy with MSN....and for 3 years now, every time I have written an email to someone, something I said in the personal email to one person....would show up on a forum that same day or day after.....It happened too many tmes to be coincidences.......I cannot count the times.....I am documenting it now, when it happens....
    It drove me nuts. I blamed people for sharing my emails.....and that is just what this person wanted me to do, i think.....ruin my friendships and gas light me. I have complained all over, and just seem crazy when I do.....but I will point it out when it happens from now on, like I did today. I am tired of being the victim of some crazy computer shit....and then being blamed on top of that for opening my mouth up about it. I have felt stalked and hacked for 3 years now.....

There is nothing I can do about it, obviously, so now I am just laughing it and them off.

16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

MSN likely scans emails for key words too.

17. Moonglow181

and puts them on forums I am on, by a certain person? MSN does all of that?

18. AceK

no, MSN doesn't do that, other than having an ability to search emails for keywords, which really is a good feature.

it may be easy to spot similar words, or similarities, especially if you look for them. if you look to find something, you will find it to be so, especially if you are too tired or otherwise under stress. sometimes, after a past bad experience it can be easy to find additional evidence that seems to be further confirmation while unintentionally removing these things from the intended context, but only you see what is on ur screen.

other than that, identity stealing thieves and/ privacy invading pricks/ manipulators are not hackers, and to call them that is an insult to actual hackers (and giving them way too much credit).
    some people really have issues, and just like to fuck with people for no other reason than knowing it causes one distress, these people are assholes

when i was a kid, i used to take things apart (mostly electronics) to learn how they worked, put the pieces together differently see what kinds of results i could get. sometimes the results are interesting, many times serving no real useful purpose but to learn a little bit more, and occasionally resulting in failure of the most spectacular fashion in the name of understanding things just a bit better, even if it's only to understand exactly why they say it shouldn't be done a certain way. no harm in that, and that's essentially what hacking is...

:)

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

so you email someone on a forum who claims to be a hacker then youre surprised when you feel your email is being hacked and posted on forums ?

thats kind of well ....i wont even say it

http://awesomescreenshot.com/01e3ca7d5e

20. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

When I get a job on my palm to go collect something for delivery and when I arrive nobody knows who I am, what I'm doing or what's meant to be picked up.
    When the above happens but somebody else has already picked it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.