Things that make ya mad!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by King Names, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

junk mail

Eric! likes this.
  2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is that you, bro?

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

No, That is Plymouth Odeon (formally the Drake) taken a few weeks before it was demolished. It was the only good picture that I had showing across the projection room, rather than a close up of a small part of the projection equipment. It was also a theater that I worked on the equipment design right back when I first started with Odeon.

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

People who do not immediately update their clocks on day light savings.

I should NEVER have to get in someone's car and ask, "Is that the right time?"

Eric! and creampie00 like this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Not Going To Search 17 Pages......But I'm Sure They Have Been Mentioned Here Before.......

TELE-BLOODY-MARKETERS....:rage:...For Some Reason I Have Really Been Copping Them Over

The Last Week.....The Old Old Government "Solar Panel Rebate" Which Is A Scam And Iv'e

Been Getting For Over 4 Years.......And A New One Doing "Market Surveys" Which Is A Recorded

Message.......But I Still Tell It To PISS OFF......Gives Me A Nice Warm Glow Inside...LOL...:smirk:

Cheers Glen.

Eric! likes this.
  6. N00bresearcher

N00bresearcher Members

People who are intentionally stupid. They want to always be right even when they know they're wrong

7. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

The word ''dossier'' makes me mad. I can't watch the news without hearing it :rage:

8. wilsjane

What do you expect them to say.??? This scrap of paper cost the government 2.6 million pounds. LMAO.

All these people were brought up at Eton, where even the nursery rhymes had to sound intelligent. Whereas the gullible people watching the news on the lunatics lantern were more likely "eaten and brought up"

Tradition testifies and history verifies that one Mary at one time was possessed of a member of the genus _ovine_ whose excellence in blood and neatness in manner had rendered it's exterior fringe the color of the purest drive snow. Wherever did this young lady perambulate, the aforementioned quadruped would presently

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Just Have to Share This One With You......Happened About 3 Minutes Ago.......Ring Ring.......Hello......

Is That Mr G......Yes It Is......My Name Is Austin And I'm Ringing From Telstra......NO YOUR NOT......:rage:.

Ok....Thank You Mr G And Good Bye......In Such A Polite Little Voice......For A Split Second There I Pictured

A 18 Year Old Asian Boy In The First Shift Of His First Job......My Split Second Of Guilt Faded

Very Quickly.....LOL......:laughing:

Cheers Glen.

wilsjane likes this.
  10. Eric!

Phone scammers posing as the IRS. Tired of getting these calls, got three yesterday

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Same Number Just Called Again......But Phone Line Was So Bad The Call Only Lasted For 15 Seconds......:relieved:

Cheers Glen.

12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Documents. Say documents. :D

13. wilsjane

That does not sound as impressive. LOL and too many people would understand how the government waste our money.

Did you recite the "Oxford" version of Mary had a little lamb when you were a little girl, of did you prefer the simple version. Needless to say, I preferred the former.:yum::yum:One day I will tell you how to make a cup of 'Wills' tea.

PS, Have you had a chance to listen to that wonderful film version of La Traviata yet. As my punishment for lumbering a cinema with it for 6 months, I had to sit on sound control for more than 200 performances. I still love it. particularly the last 15 minutes.

Deidre likes this.
  14. wilsjane

I had a double glazing salesman call, offering to use us as a show house for their windows. I replied, that is wonderful, we need some new windows right now and your offer to install them free for me has come at just the right moment, since we have no money. As he started his pitch, I interrupted and said "don't bother with all that, since as I told you, I will not be paying you a single penny. He put the phone down. LMAO

15. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I like complex things but “dossier” is just overused. lol

Eric! and wilsjane like this.
  16. Eric!

That's the media for you. They will overuse the hell out of any buzzword. Quite annoying....

17. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

People who don't like the word dossier.

18. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Soggy wet dog poo, that wasn't picked up, hidden under a thin layer of white fluffy snow.

19. trashed

trashed Members

When you go to the city for the day with your friend, his wife saying he doesn't have to worry about picking up the kids.
    And five phone calls later, the time has been limited to a dramatically sooner time, and plans have totally changed and he has many duties piling up on his plate...Damn I'm glad I'm single. Fuck that shit.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  20. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

This Contour DVR from Cox...I've had to replace the fucking thing like 4 times already...I like everything but the DVR feature...I'm missing shit I watch here...aggravating I tell yas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.