The nasty(est!) drug?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by JahRed24, Mar 2, 2008.

1. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

Gotta say nutmeg or DXM. I've drank 2 bottles of cough syrup before to get high and it gave me the worst stomach pain and feeling I've had in my life. Nutmeg just tastes disgusting and I don't recall the high being anything very spectacular although I don't know if I took enough.

2. thatblindguy

thatblindguy Member

The worst for me was Diphenhydramine. I saw everyone I know telling me they bated me and I deserve to die. I almost killed myself on that drug.

3. LoveBuzz

LoveBuzz Member

Dxm Sucks, I neve really understood how people get off on it. One time though I took a whole box of coricdin (sp) to get high & man I tripped balls 4 hours I just wanted it to go away. It lasted forever it seemed like I know trying to deal with my mom the next morning was terrible I was trying my best to act straight which was so hard because I felt so fucked up & felt so wired. I was in my teens when i did this of course. The 1 and only time.

4. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

Hard to say, I seem to enjoy most of the drugs I try. :rofl: I would say smoking crystal meth was a pretty awful experience, the high was kinda pleasant but the aftermath was terrible, TERRIBLE. Ugh.

5. 1r0n_0x1d3

1r0n_0x1d3 Member

Krokodil is pretty nasty I don't know of another drug that rots you flesh.

6. 1r0n_0x1d3

1r0n_0x1d3 Member

Here is a pic of what it does to your flesh....
    [​IMG]

7. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Aww that's nothing, just makes it easier to shoot up more krokadil....

It's not the desomorphine, it's the fact that they shoot it up full of solvents and shit.

My dirtiest drug? Caffeine. I've thrown up (and still wanted to die) when I had too much caffeine and was really tired but had to get shit done. And had more bad experiences than just throwing up, although I can only think of one time THAT happened. It was pretty recent too. I'm going to get coffee in a few minutes. Maybe I should cut back.

8. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

I dont believe this picture to be real. I mean come on, bone sticking out and shit? The girl would not just be standing there...

9. 1r0n_0x1d3

1r0n_0x1d3 Member

Here are a few more pics of what it does to you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo

10. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

oh come on im about to eat!!!!

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

12. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

wtf is krokadil?? if it does that shit to you, why would anyone do it?

what about dubes laced w/ fameldihyde?? (yeah so i spelled it wrong probly)
    it was a problem in detroit a couple years ago, some ppl died on that shit

but im w/ the dude up there saying corocidin is the nastiest

13. O.W.L

O.W.L Member

this shit really is real. your skin falls off, yet you continue to shoot it up. Nastiest shit out there. By far.

14. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Ahh, I'd never seen a video of them.

Holy fuck, they all look brain damaged. And happy. Unless "treatment" means "lots of maintainence meds", it looks like the shit leaves you forever stupid and high..... and unreasonably happy.

15. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

Krokodil = desomorphine, a powerful opiate. The nickname "krokodil" comes from the fact it makes the user's skin/flesh turn thick and green at the spot of injection, a bit like a crocodile skin.

They do it because it's cheap (you have to make it yourself, as you have 5 minutes after that to shoot it before it turns into jelly), potent and addictive. Users say the buzz is stronger than heroin, though it's only lasting 2 hours. It really makes the flesh rot, because of the chemicals contained in it and also because some people still shoot it when it's thickening, causing the desomorphine to block the veins and stop the blood flow. Do that numerous times, over a long period of time, and you can get something a bit like in the pictures (yeah that shit is real).

It does cause some permanent brain damage too.

16. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

for me? weed, these days.

of all the drugs ive tried, ive never really had very bad trips/REALLY bad experiences, but weed consistently gives me my worst drug experiences every time i try it. EVERY TIME. i mean, like one spliff in, wanting to be unconscious, staving off a panic attack.

used to love the stuff, now its got no love for me, weed high's worse than most comedowns ive had, even the nasty ones :(

17. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Just to clarify, I see no reason to consider desomorphine any different than any other opiate, other than the inherent little differences is experience. There's no reason it should cause physical damage.

What hurts you is the fact that you're shooting up burnt shit, I think "cooking" refers to boiling off a nonpolar solvent, and I've seen allusions to gasoline in relation to crocodil, which is a far cry from clean mineral spirits, full of things like anti-knocking agents, and motor detergents/cleaners/ and all that shit.

So anyway, they have a burnt pot of residue from various acidic or basic steps of this process (if I recall right, it's very similar to an acid/base extraction, except that's not what's chemically happening, and it's performed by dumbasses), and various additives like chalk and glue from the codine pills and benzine and all sorts of petrols from the gasoline, etc, and they have to cook it down as far as they can to not just be shooting strait gasoline (and die much faster) but even so it's oily shit and won't mix with water, so they shoot it up by sucking it up when there's some left-the reason it gels is because the petrolium stuff in it thickens as it cools (heating second-hand crockodil should make it injectable).

Now you have this VERY poisonous crap that you are going to inject, and if you get it in the vein you get high and in the immediate-to-quite-long-run you obviously get quite sick, but you're high so it's okay. But if you miss the vein (as often happens, even in hospitals by trained medical personell) instead of your whole body taking the toxic hit, you have an area with slower bloodflow, that is firstly damaged by the harsh chemicals, and then by your bodys aggressive immune reaction, and the result is gangrene. But being a poor and half dead addict in a brutal country with no social safety net, they can't and don't seek treatment, and instead take more krocidil..... and before you know it they've got bones poking out and then they're in the ground.

The thickening in an area with smaller blood vessels probably does have something to do with causing gangrene, but it's also because it's blocking things up with very poisonous things.... it's nonpolar goop, it won't even mix with blood, and will take a very long time to go anywhere.

.....my original point was, it's not the desomorphine hurting them (any more than the heroin did before) it's the high price of heroin and the fact that when they're addicted enough, some people will die for that addiction if the only way to sustain it will kill them.

*edit* I just realized, does russia still allow leaded gas? If so, that's probably why some just look like addicts, and some look like they ate them some paint chips. And that would explain why they come in retarded packs, like the brothers in that video who burnt out on their use when they became too retarded to make more. They went to a leaded gas station, or got leaded gas from other, even shittier and less regulated nearby countries.

18. CandyFlippEen

CandyFlippEen Guest

Definitely diphenhydramine! That absolute **** sucks ***!!!!!

19. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

^that's benedryl lol^

20. CandyFlippEen

CandyFlippEen Guest

Also opiates after you come down= barfing all day for me :(