The kind of man I'm looking for (Caution: kind of NSFW)

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by soulpoker, Aug 10, 2020.

?

Should I wait for the right man or close to come along, or should I be open to something in the mean

1. Yes, don't compromise. Your first time is a monumental event in your life.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Yes, because finding a trustworthy guy is important to have a good first impression.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, you're being too specific. When you find a guy you feel comfortable with go for it.

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  4. No, this is an unrealistic expectation. Get out of la-la land and look at real guys.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, the chances of finding such a guy are slim. You might have a good experience with someone close.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Don't even try. Let the guys come to you.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Wait until you are dating a guy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Forget these requirements. Go to an adult book store, Tinder or Grindr.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I desire a man to gently take me by the hand and lead me on my journey of self discovery. A man to help me shed my clothes, but also my inhibitions, my hangups, my misinformation. A man to insert not just his penis in me, but also his wit, his wisdom, his passion, his love for life. When it all gets to me and I start to act silly as I start to cry, I want this man to hold me securely, let me bawl my eyes out, wipe my tears of emotional overload, assure me this reaction is healthy, confirm I am doing the right thing, express pride in my coming along so far. I want to give him access to something no woman has ever had access to, and something at one time I would never even dare to think of giving to a man. I want him to help me cast off my coerced behavior, my misconceptions, my hesitation to get to a thorough understanding of me. I want him to take me to the depths of homosexuality and me to absorb it. I want no obstacles to hinder our free flowing mutual bliss. And wherever I go in life and whoever I become, I always want to remember fondly and gratefully my time of deep intimacy with my special Friend whom I let close enough to me to unlock me, and take part in getting rid of the unnecessary and gaining a precious gift that will help me be a better person to myself and others throughout my life.

GilHasUrges, Jcinalco, JeffT and 2 others like this.
  2. BiRob

BiRob Members

Wow
    I'm in love lol

3. Timee

Timee Members

Hi soulpoker, I think we all want that guy. I hope we all find that special person (but not the "same"person that would be weird). I can't speak for everyone but this guy is very rare. I keep searching but I can't find him or even find someone close to this description. I'm not mocking you at all, I would love to find this guy, I agree with all your saying here. I get disappointed each time I speak with a guy it starts so romantic then boom the bottom falls out and I get hurt again. I wish you luck on your endeavor and I wish you happiness. Have a great day!! Keep smiling!!

JeffT likes this.
  4. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Thanks for your kind words! And it's not hard for me to believe this kind of person is rare to find. But I keep looking on.
    Will I compromise? To an extent. I set pretty lofty goals and have to realize the more specific I get, the less people I have available. By being so restrictive I might miss my shot on someone who would be great.
    I also have to realize for some of this there only I can help.
    But I won't take an opportunity only because it's available. This issue exposes some of my vulnerability so trust is essential and not negotiable, for example. It's not like I'm looking for a husband. (I most certainly am not.) But I'm also not looking for someone who is all about the one night stand and moving on. I'm looking for an exceptional guy who is going to work with me to figure some shit out, and quite bluntly to have fun in the sack.

Jcinalco likes this.
  5. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I know this is an old post but it hits the nail on the head for me and decided to respond. I want a man like this.

Also, I want a man who I connect with on all levels. A man who shares many of my interests and goals. A man who helps me progress in life as I help him progress. And a man who appreciates me being submissive to him because I trust him 100%. He doesn’t take advantage of my submitting to his authority over me in our relationship.

Is that man only found in gay romance novels? Maybe so. I’m seeing that perhaps I need to be willing to compromise.

Anyhow, thanks for helping me visualize what I want as I continue to seek out a good man.

soulpoker likes this.
  6. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I'm so glad my words were of help! It seems you and I have a similar journey, which involves more than getting off (which to be fair is important too). I wish you the right man and interesting times together.

Jcinalco likes this.