The better

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by Tormentations, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Tormentations

Tormentations Member

The better strategy is street and corner entertainment to market reseach on types of people and plus collect pass and go from the sympathetic kinds or generous kinds. You just choose your instrament of choice, play, get dollars or spare change from people.

Let me know if this insight is useful to you business types. Hey, it's what I'm about.

2. Tormentations

Tormentations Member

Street entertainers are IN!!! Come be one and make money!!! Try it out like what I'm going to be about. And do it downtown where it's heavy foot traffic to see results in researching how much a street entertainer might make daily.

One misconception is that a street entertainer has got to be a bumb. But that's far from true in most cases. But they are indeed far from panhandlers or begging types. For the one who will give some money comes up to them, and drops it into their hat or their container.

3. Tormentations

Tormentations Member

Just got back from a toy store. Got a nice lil set to make up music sounds. Got a triangle, tambourine, and two jingle sticks sold together for just 19.99. Well, I'm about to test out my marketing research on people where I live. And of course see what kind of money may I land me. About to see if it doesnt take a guitar to be a street entertainer. Dont know exactly when I'll test it, but I will definitely before or after snow hits. :D