The Answer

Discussion in 'Cannabis Activism' started by zeppelinhippie89, Mar 4, 2005.

1. zeppelinhippie89

zeppelinhippie89 Member

It was Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. that said that " one has a moral obligation to disobey laws that are unjust." So next time someone asks you why you smoke, just tell them this and theyll back off. Just wanted to spread the knowledge,

Peace

2. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

thought about that too but not quite the answer to decrim/legalization. don't think the gov will go for it.

3. Mr Mojo Rison

Mr Mojo Rison Member

I think if everyone in the world smoked a little marijuana the world would be at peace.

4. zeppelinhippie89

zeppelinhippie89 Member

5. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

What we have to do is rally together and yell and stomp our feet to get our politicians to listen. Gays are doing it for marriage, blacks did it for freedom, we should have the same momentum, the energy, and speak in one voice so that we will be heard.

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

hurrah! the enemy (conservatism) does it like a fiend, we should fight fire with fire

7. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

so everyone fire one up!

there are many rallys and movements every year, normls been around for ages and so have many other people like them. the one thing i have noticed that is looking good for us is the amount of weed talk int he media. not like FOX and CBS media but music and movies. rock and rap arent the only genre's talking about getting high anymore, techno...country....blues....all of em are. and in movies it is becoming more acceptable as one of those things that teens do. Take the Perfect score for example(although it sucked). The plot would have made sense without the stoner but they threw him in to make it funny. Cheech and Chong are world renown entrepreneurs and actors.

8. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Yeah look at willy nelson, and he does that farm aid thing, or whatever its called.

9. treekster

treekster Buddha Dawg

I think if everyone in the Bush administration smoked a TON of weed, the world would be a better place