Talking to Parents

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by DeNuttySquirrel, Mar 19, 2018.

1. DeNuttySquirrel

DeNuttySquirrel Members

Not sure if this has been discussed or not. I am a nudist and my family know they can be nude at home as well. My wife does not practice and my sons are on and off. During the summer months, I will lay in the sun on our deck, and read or have a drink. My son has begun having friends come over and play. When they are announced, I put on clothes and stay dressed. However, there was a time when a neighbor and her friend had stopped by and saw me on the deck. I promptly covered, but then had all kinds of different scenarios going through my head, did they see me, am I going to get a phone call, did I just cost my son some friends, etc. My question is has anyone discussed their lifestyle with their children's friends parents? If so, how did you approach the subject and what was the response?

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I remember one time I was on 2cb and I wanted to 'communicate' with my parents about tripping. The gateway to the soul... :sweatsmile:

3. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

I think you should be cautious about letting visiting children see you naked. You're probably right about talking to their parents first, but I can see that it would be a difficult topic to bring up! And if you do, they might see it as an aggressive act, as if you want to be naked and you want everyone to know about it. It's hard to say what would be the right thing here.

4. DeNuttySquirrel

DeNuttySquirrel Members

I am not attempting to let any child who is not mine or not at a nudist resort view me naked. I am merely looking for advice on how to talk to parents about it, if my son were to bring it up or if a child were to accidently stumble upon me sunning. Or to find if other parents have the same ideas on nudity as I. I always wear clothes when I know my sons friends are coming over or already are over.

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Wouldn't Tell Them That Your A Nudist......That Word Might Scare Them...:screamcat:...Just Say You Were Caught

"Catching Some Rays"......In Other Words.....SUNBAKING......Nothing Weird About That......:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

DeNuttySquirrel likes this.