Strong Women

Discussion in 'Poetry' started by Beautiful Erica, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Beautiful Erica

Beautiful Erica Members

Strong Women do anything to survive.
    Strong Women blessed to be alive.
    Strong Women let go strife.
    Strong Women go on with their life.
    Strong Women rise above.
    Strong Women show love.
    Strong Women don't cry over a guy.
    Strong Women don't need a man to stay fly.

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love me some strong women! I've always told my daughters--"never depend on a man to take care of you. "Walk your own path.

OceanStar, bry75, Eric! and 5 others like this.
  3. Beautiful Erica

Beautiful Erica Members

All men need Strong lady.... Perfect advice for your daughters.

bry75, scratcho, Eric! and 1 other person like this.
  4. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Behind every 'successful' man is a strong woman. Perhaps not every but pretty close to that. I love women. Strength is beauty. :hearteyes::kissingheart:

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In fact it gives me a great deal of pleasure to see a wronged woman on a show kick the shit out of some lousy man!!:D

Beautiful Erica, Holes and Bazz888 like this.
  6. Beautiful Erica

Beautiful Erica Members

Woman with beauty and a nice personality so amazing ❤️❤️

scratcho, 6Sailor9 and Bazz888 like this.
  7. Beautiful Erica

Beautiful Erica Members

Them kind of woman don't play

scratcho and 6Sailor9 like this.
  8. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

A strong woman is a confident woman. One who knows what they want out of life and is going in that direction.

6Sailor9 and scratcho like this.
  9. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

Here's a strong woman. Isn't she desirable, fellas?

10. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have seen videos of straight men making the same sort of proposal to other straight men, "Come marry me, no sex but we can split the bills," I think it has so much more to do with the way our society and economy is set up, where it is extremely difficult to make it on your own, than anything about the strength of women, or lack there of.

I think you need to expand your searches on youtube, you seem to post a lot of the same channels. You could do with a less narrow perception of the world at large. Like I have said before, I think you have potential to be a decent human being but you need to expand the sources of information you take in. You don't even have to agree with them, just suspend judgment and stay openminded to what others have to say before making your decisions. It will get you a lot farther in your interpersonal relationships than perpetuating this sort of negativity. Just something to think about.

scratcho and 6Sailor9 like this.
  11. Bazz888

That guy on the video seems to have a one-dimensional mysogynystic take on things and - like a lot of crap online, and with z-rate 'journalism', he makes a point or an argument and then finds one example to try to support it, as if one example would prove the argument. Some newspapers survive on that basis, by sensationalising headlines/issues to trigger a purchase. And for those so easily triggered, he's taking advantage of their ignorance and insecurities.

IMV, he is actually not proving any argument but, instead, is demonstrating clearly that he's anything but the sharpest tool in the box.

Firstly, he refers to her jowls beginning to show and something to the effect that she's just about to completely shrivel up.
    Such a shallow little man.
    She's easy on the eye and her personality (in as much as it's shown in that clip) is fun.

Some self-awareness, too, wouldn't go amiss. He's quite the baldy bespectacled beardy bollocks, after all. (I do like some alliteration lol).

I wonder what other ills will face him before much longer? And no, I think we'll not hear about any of them.

He refers to her comment that - we won't be poor - and he follows up with his notion that that means 'The guys she wants, isn't poor'.

He doesn't know. He has used that one-dimensional brain to assume that she wants a wealthy guy but there are plenty of men and women in a situation where they're all just slightly below survival (at the level they want to survive) and so are looking for someone to split the costs with. Normal living, in today's market economies, imv.

IMV, he's typical of someone who likes to stir the pot. (as in 'kettle' folks, said for the benefit of those who just thought about a spliff. lol).

He's also very easily triggered such as by an intelligent woman, a comedian, who is making a serious point with comedy thrown in with it. That's what comedians do.

Yes, of course, it is difficult to 'make it on your own', and that difficulty manifests itself differently from one country to another. Perhaps they're all headed in the same direction and place of difficulty but they're not all at the same place on that road.
    Yes, it's difficult for many and, of those who find it difficult, many people house-share to enable a reasonable existence because they can split the bills and live in a better place than they could afford on their own.
    To my knowledge that's always been the way. Certainly, there has always been examples of people doing just that especially around London and the major (more expensive) cities.
    Crikey, didn't they make a comedy show in the US called 'Friends'? (I didn't watch it enough to get the context of their existence together so 'Friends' may not be as relevant as I think).

Moon Goddess and 6Sailor9 like this.
  12. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

Maybe I need to move to Regina and marry a strong woman who doesn't cook or have sex.

13. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Totally agree! I adore a woman that stands her ground, stands by her man, doesn’t take or deal with any crap- and also does all the beautiful things that make her attractive, such as taking care of herself, dresses well, smells good, stays sexy (in her own way), has a good heart and a since of humor.

Moon Goddess and scratcho like this.
  14. Bazz888

The strong women I know, whether from childhood through to now, all cook and all have sex. Not with me but, I know they do. And whatever about their sex life, they are very good cooks/bakers. :)

Moon Goddess, 6Sailor9 and Eric! like this.
  15. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

She doesn't think you "need to expand your searches on youtube", huh?

16. Bazz888

I've no idea what she would suggest. Instead of relying on you tube I speak with a really broad spectrum of people.

Moon Goddess likes this.
  17. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Banned

Strong people, no doubt.

18. Moon Goddess

I had not seen any of this, sorry for my late response.

If you think it might be a suitable arrangement then go for it, lol. wConsidering what she was suggesting, if she didn't want to have sex with you, I doubt she would care if you found it elsewhere. By the way, do you cook?

I have been told many times that I am a strong woman and I also cook, bake and have sex (well, that last one not so recently, unless you count with myself, lol)

I wouldn't know what his YouTube searches are since he doesn't seem to post them on the forum.

Do you have something against strong people?

scratcho likes this.
  19. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

upload_2023-4-11_1-21-12.jpeg

20. Moon Goddess

6Sailor9 and Eric! like this.