Stones are your best friends...+ alive!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by David0301, Jan 18, 2018.

1. David0301

David0301 Members

stones are alive and can heal!

many people think stones are dead materials. But in truth, they are as dead as plants. Just because they dont move does not mean they are not alive. It has been scientifically proven already that they can re-vive and re-energize dead/harming substances. Make sure they are authentic stones and carry them with you whenever/wherever you go. As Bracelets or Necklaces or....

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Dude111 and Lynnbrown like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so what differentiates an authentic stone from a fake?

David0301 likes this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

stones live ismy best ever show...i couldn't agree more

snowtiggernd, Orison and David0301 like this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I prefer marbles.

David0301 likes this.
  5. David0301

David0301 Members

hello, im glad we have members like you, i have been reading some of your posts and you seem to be on the same level. Health and nutrion wise I mean. Thats great

regarding your question "what differentiates an authentic stone from a fake?"
    that is something I was also curious to find out. When recently a stone seller where I buy my stones from here in tenerife, showed and explained me: if you look at natural stones ; each one looks different, unique on its own, just like each raindrop in its structure is unique on its own. You can observe it with your eyes or , better, take a magnifier : then you can clearly see the "flaws" "imperfections" and different structure of each and every stone. Artificial ones look the same. Under the magnifier you can not see little flaws and imperfections

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

how much is this guy charging you for these special stones?....and why aren't you just bending down and picking up your own stones?....

David0301 likes this.
  7. David0301

David0301 Members

he charges between 10-15 euros per bracelet. Just yesterday I bought 2 new ones. One is made up of tan-colored stones. The other one is made of a natural metall/stone. Which is half metal/half stone. I forgot the name now...i can show you fotos though, its beautiful

"why aren't you just bending down and picking up your own stones?"
    thats a great question.
    Well, this guy is an artist , he puts a lot of effort in every bracelet, necklace. He gathers the stones and shapes,drills,processes them each by hand. You need special tools to do that. I wish I could. And maybe I could. But you need to drill holes in every single stone and then connect them together and and...

8. David0301

David0301 Members

you started again:smirk:

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

7 characteristics of life

• responsiveness to the environment;
    • growth and change;
    • ability to reproduce;
    • have a metabolism and breathe;
    • maintain homeostasis;
    • being made of cells; and.
    • passing traits onto offspring.
    Stones are not alive.

I have nothing against people who believe stones have healing energy, everything has energy

But they arent alive

10. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

pebbles on a beach or stones on top of a mountain seem to have a power
    but if as you say they are alive why would you want to drill holes in them and wear them like a trophy ?

wilsjane, rollingalong and David0301 like this.
  11. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The stones in themselves do nothing, it is all about you feeling closer to nature and at at peace with yourself.
    Many modern illnesses are brought on by stress, anxieties and social pressures. Sitting with your bracelet and chatting to like minded friends will work wonders for your bodies natural chemistry, metabolism and healing processes. Meanwhile your friends will be playing computer games and shooting their stress levels through the roof because a few pixels on a computer screen have just been shot by the other 'bad guy' computer. LOL.

Asmodean, snowtiggernd and Meliai like this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so the fake stones are man made and the real stones are the ones that occur in nature?

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

1000Ug LSD ... get back to us. ;) if u can get back..

Meliai likes this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What a bout the stones on Indiana Jones temple of Doom? They had their own minds.

Ged likes this.
  15. David0301

David0301 Members

exactly, you got some knowledge bro, pebbles on the beach were proven to have some power, and I use them in my house to ionize certain things. You can put them next to your computer to neutralize radiation. You can also neutralize,ionize water and food with them. I am not insane though :tongueout::tongueout:. This is what I learned from a man who is my role model. First I also thought he is insane for doing this. Then I saw for myself that it is no BS, i saw the proof and then something weird happened....... (to be continued)

16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

upload_2018-1-20_9-3-0.png

Stonehenge.

17. David0301

David0301 Members

why are you asking as If you already know the answer?
    yes of course real stones are the ones that occur in nature,
    same applies to real diamond vs fake diamond

18. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Stones are very useful for filling your pockets and jumping in a lake a la Virginia Woolf. Have you ever heard of her?

19. David0301

David0301 Members

you can not imitate user tikoo:tonguewink:, there is only 1 tikoo :grinning:

20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Am Of The Opinion......You Have "Rocks In Your Head"......:anguished:

Cheers Glen.

David0301 likes this.