Stoned Ramblings

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Noserider, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Faelixx,

I know you're busy and have a lot of people who expressed interest.
    But if you happen to find time, I'd like you to do your card thing for me.

Respectfully,

Piaf

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

what a busy day...and here I a telling you about it instead of getting off y ass...which I will shortly...…..buddy gave me a entire cooler full of dry ice...the cooler with the extending handle and wheels....should be about 60 dollars and ne gave it to me for 20...I dunno but buddy said y cooler ''sells nice'' lol....I think he was smelling the weed in my pocket though

Orison likes this.
  4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I a thinking of being all kinds of messed u[p tonight :)

[​IMG]

5. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

This has already been a long and damn awful day (thanks The Mother :grimacing:) ...what with HER and that dingdang mama cat taking those 5 kittens on the porch and deciding to go in and out. Just so many things, not counting this is the day I'm supposed to get groceries - which involves 3 different stores. I hit 2 of them...and didn't get all the stuff I needed NOR the right stuff. shit.

THEN last but certainly not least, I stop at the liquor store to get some wine and got some crap I didn't know what I was getting...and its sweet. PUKE! I despise sweet wine. gahhh

I need to make 2 of the biggest firecrackers I can.

6. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd take the sweet wine off your hands. That's what I like. I don't like dry wines.

7. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

well my dear, I surely wish I could teleport it to you.

yuck is all I can say. Maybe after 2 STRONG firecrackers, it won't bother me as much. smh I still won't like it...but maybe I won't care.

What a shitty day.

And those 5 kitties can't all find titty to suck, and they (or it) will cry so loud I can hear it through the closed door. That mama cat has gotten much much nicer to me since she has been accepting help and sees I'm not the enemy. AND THAT is the good part of the day - trying to help a crying pitiful wee kitten try to find a usable titty.

good grief

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

20180928_115939.jpg
    view from the way back from dispensary, also mid day there is very little traffic back here, usually inline skaters, but not today..

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

kind of glossed over the fact that you are cracking bottles of wine in the early afternoon lol....also you didn't acknowledge my new name for your prince charming?....did you miss it? you may have because the letters are almost the same...but not quite :)……..To-d...……..-=a :)

10. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Windex has alcohol, ammonia and detergent. The detergent causes the exoskeleton of the insect to separate, pretty much immobilises them immediately. The ammonia and alcohol kill the insect by directly soaking into their internal tissues.

Comes down to it you can kill bugs with just detergent and water... it just takes longer.

11. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Ummm...

Have you been reading some erotic novels? :tearsofjoy:

12. Tyrsonswood

13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

lol I didn't publicly acknowledge it...but I laughed. That counts. :D

I also won't be telling him.

To be honest, I'm not interested in any significant other of mine coming here (regularly) or being a member. I don't know why...it just is. :)

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

I live in the city and my insects have access to crack and meth..

Aerianne, morrow and rollingalong like this.
  15. deleted

deleted Visitor

almost 8 mins of this shit.

Pete's Draggin' and rollingalong like this.
  16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the best thing for cleaning your windows is Raid house hold spray....I have lots since I now use my windex to kill the bugs.....

17. Tyrsonswood

Back in '76-77 this guy I knew bought an ice cream truck... Old one. The music box was driven off the transmission, so speed of truck controlled speed of music. We used to party out at this country house this other guy had... One afternoon I was sitting out on the porch tripping on acid, and this guy comes flying over the top of the hill doing about 40 mph and he kicked in the music box... I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath.

Orison and rollingalong like this.
  18. Tyrsonswood

You're doing it wrong...

rollingalong likes this.
  19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

NOPE......Got A Can Of Raid Sitting On My Puuuter Desk.....Used To Use It To Get Flies On The Glass......

Come The Big Window Clean I Had To Use Shower Cleaner And A Scouring Pad......Even Then I

Had To "Work At It" To Get The Stuff Off......Kills Well.....But Leaves A Mess Behind..... :(

Cheers Glen.

Lynnbrown and rollingalong like this.
  20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.