Spirit contacting me?

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by MindControlledShepple, Apr 4, 2014.

1. MindControlledShepple

MindControlledShepple Member

Never really believed any of those shows or anything but I've had a few odd experiences that I cannot explain. I was watching my parents house and my dog was sleeping downstairs. It was about 2 am. I woke up and heard my dog walking around, perfect sound of the nails hitting the ground and everything and I thought she might have to go pee outside so I looked downstairs and she was sleeping hard snoring loud and out. I didnt think much of it, took a piss then heard typing on the keybaord downstairs. I got freaked out at first but then figured my sister must have came over while me and my girl were asleep. So I looked downstairs and nobody was on the computer but the screen was on and was off before. I brushed it off. In the morning I didnt tell my girl about my experiences because I thought I'd be called crazy. Then a few hours later she asked me if my sister had feed my dog or was it me. Puzzled I asked what she meant. She said when I took a piss she heard my sister on the computer and thought she came over. I called my sister and she had no clue what we were talking about. Next day I went back to my house. I have about 6 books standing on a table. The only book that was on the ground was called "Surviving Death". All my other books are about airplanes or construction or stupid stuff like that. Didnt think much of it again. Put the book back up. Then im sitting here listening to music and the book sudenly falls on the ground, im like WTF. Put it back up and made sure it had NO possible way of falling down. I said out loud, if this is a spirit contacting me, make this book fall again, no way it can so if you want to speak to me try to move the book again I know you can't. Later that night im sitting here thinking okay you were just tripping and then I hear a loud smack, the book was on the ground again.

Anybody have similiar experiences??

2. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

No, not like that anyway.

You might want to find a Shaman to help.

3. mr.mister39

mr.mister39 Members

It's never happened to me but I have a close friend who has such experiences. You are not crazy - these things do happen. It just means that you are special

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the problem with spirits isn't with spirits, its with living humans trying to tell each other what to think they know about them.

the universe is a stranger place then we think. the strangeness is sacred. enjoy it.

ah, but don't be too obvious about doing so to people who have a problem with accepting that it might be.

5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Dreams are what fascinate and puzzle me.
    They always seem to be in a place completely unknown to me. Lately, I have started studying the architecture and bricks used, in an attempt to get a rough location and period, but it seems to lead nowhere.

I am not quite sure whether the world is strange, or if it is just our brain processing data inherited in our DNA. I am leaning stronger in the latter direction, since most of my observations during my dreams lead me to think that I am back in the past.
    All this could provide a perfectly logical explanation for what we think of as reincarnation.

parua likes this.
  6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

in a universe with billions of stars, most with their own planets, and many of those solar systems having at least one planet that could support what we would recognize as life,
    "past" doesn't have to equal a "the". if anything the opposite is more likely.

strange as in the sense, of owing nothing to what we think we know. doesn't have to mean contradictory to what we can observe and measure.

"world" isn't a "the" either. we just happen to be on the one in this solar system that can support our kind of life, and on which our species evolved.

nothing demonstratably unique about either. only in the sense of limiting what we can measure from here, and neither our lives nor our technologies as yet being long enough or advanced enough to reach elsewhere in our own universe. and nothing to stop there from being parallel ones either.

nothing to stop nor require anything. we are merely more familiar with what we are, by the mostly random accident of our current circumstances.

construction materials are of course in some sense manufactures or processed. dreams, nothing to prevent them from taking place on any world in any solar system, galaxy or even universe.
    can't imagine why people limit themselves to such a degree as to expect them to.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

You heard rats... Rats in the wall sound a lot like a dog's nails clicking... And for your information people that don't believe in these types of spirits do not watch those types of shows however you say you watch these shows? You kind of believe then

8. parua

parua Members

I've seen really old movies in my adulthood, that I didn't remember watching as a kid, that I think helped build the locations in my dreams. Your DNA idea is something I haven't explored yet though.
    I've had similar experiences, but mine were more easily explainable by natural means. I've thought that I've returned fallen items to their pre-fall location, only to find them in their fallen state again later; but I've also sworn that I put my car keys in my backpack as I'm looking at them sticking out of the ignition switch in my locked car.

Who knows...maybe it is a spirit who can't find anything better to do than fuck with someone.

9. wilsjane

It is simply that as a design engineer, I can place a brick to an area, since when the UK was built they were produced locally from the clay in the area. The join patterns are also hugely significant and indicate an era. A lot changed at the time that Brunel started building railway arches.
    From all this, I find that me dreams seem to be located in the UK at a time before I was born. Some of the locations seem to take me into my parents geographical locations in their younger years.
    It is all very interesting.

While everything that you earlier in your reply are no doubt true, they do not seem to have the same affect on our everyday life.
    My inherited DNA hypothesis, would also explain why I am human, rather than a cat or dog, in my dreams.

10. wilsjane

I do not see your comment as in any way contradicting my hypothesis, their are obviously numerous ways that data can become implanted in our brain.
    It would be interesting to find out whether people who watch a lot of science fiction, ever dream that they are on another planet.

parua likes this.
  11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well they're all around us all the time, but is there any point you can think of, why they would want to?
    i mean, unless they thought you needed and invisible friend or something?