Spicey Cat's DMT Teks

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Spicey Cat, Nov 1, 2010.

1. matt-you

matt-you Member

can i substitute the mimosa for phalaris arundinacea or is there a completly different tek for it, please hhelp

2. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

I'm no chemist. People are working on phalaris extractions with various results. I don't think they are there yet with getting the kind of DMT we enjoy. Also I'm not sure the problem of eliminating gramine has been solved and whether or not we know it is safe to consume (eat/smoke) gramine).

3. Syscrusher

Syscrusher Guest

I used your tek Spicey.
    I got mimosa a few years back but never went thru with anything, I just sat on it for a while. But after doing more research I found your tek. Wasn't sure it would work, but looked easy enough so I gave it a try.
    It did work well. Don't have a fine scale yet but I got a handy little pile of off-white powder (recrystalized once), probably a bit less than 1g.

I do have a question though. Does DMT have a smell when it's in crystal form? I find it hard to tell if the solvent smell is gone.

Also what about disposal of mud? I'll take my used solvents to the hazardous waste drop-off, but not sure I wanna do that with a jar of mimosa mud. (don't think i'll bother with the whole jungle spice thing). I think it's probably just organic matter that's highly acidic so I could just neutralize it with vinegar and compost it. (?) Would love to hear your thoughts on this Spicey Cat.

Gonna sit on a while still before I go high dose but I vaped what I thought would be really small dose, a 1/8" diameter pile and 3 seconds after exhaling had a sudden sense of moving forward for a couple seconds followed by waves of euphoria going thru my body. I must say at low doses it really is an amazing buzz.

Anyway, thank you very much. I'll be doing that again for sure know that I have my kit all put together.

4. wallace2112

wallace2112 Member

How much do all the materials cost for the extraction?

5. Syscrusher

Syscrusher Guest

Not including the Mimosa, I think I spent around $150 for everything including glassware, measuring cups, syringes, naptha etc.

6. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

So sorry to take MONTHS to reply here - my bad.

Congrats on your extraction. I hope your hyperspace journeys are going well.

Freebase, crystalline DMT has a light floral smell, it is the smell of indole. Once you smell it and experience it you will notice that smell frequently as you walk through life. Indole is found in all kinds of things from cleaners to cat piss . . . .

The mud can be flushed down the toilet. I flush the toilet, then begin slowly pouring the mud. I flush a lot in between jars. It's as basic as Liquid Plumbr, Draino, etc. and okay to flush if your pipes can take regular drain cleaner.

Excess solvent can be evaporated in a window with a fan - just seal the room behind you and take the usual precautions about extinguishing any pilot lights and watching flames and sparks.

7. theo667

theo667 Guest

hi,is it also possible to use 1,2,3-trimethlbenzene as a substitut for xylene?

8. theo667

theo667 Guest

or is it too poison? What about naphta + limonen (naphta-orangepeelextract)?
    its poison,too...

9. theo667

theo667 Guest

..and,what has better properties for healthy extractions,xylene or toulene?

thx for your intensions

10. theo667

theo667 Guest

sorry,for asking these chemical questions..*g* You have tell anything important and I thank You for.Very,very nice.My question is answered rather its not so important.Again,sorry,I like what You post and wish You a good time..

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,than we will know what the meaning of freedom is J.Hendrix *g*

11. badoo

badoo Guest

whats wrong with coleman naptha?

12. dreadzyahhmann22

dreadzyahhmann22 Member

fuckin best post on this site, way to go cat!!

13. Carryion

Carryion Guest

Could this same process be use with Desmanthus Illinoensis root?

14. Carryion

Carryion Guest

Can some one, post Spicey Cat's DMT Teks the How to please

15. shamanicrootinyou

shamanicrootinyou Members

New source! go to amazon, search "mhrb", look for the very simple listing.

16. MokshaPE

MokshaPE Members

Just did my first extraction this weekend gone. Great result (3.5g) for only 200g mimosa inner root bark. Nice and clean, not perfectly white but an even light sand colour. Soon to try!

17. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power