Spicey Cat's DMT Teks

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Spicey Cat, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Here they are all in one place:

How to Extract:

Hi There,

i am a person who knows a little bit about spice.

Whatever you do stay the fuck away from youtube! That's step one.

This is a tek that is based on Noman's DMT for the Masses, which i first read in The Entheogen Review. There are significant revisions from Noman's STB (straight to base) tek, based on my experiences.

Here's the easiest way:

MATERIALS:

Two (2) or more half gallon mason jars
    Two (2) or more smaller jars
    A freezer
    A scale
    A gallon of Distilled Water
    A bottle of Vinegar (acetic acid)
    Food grade lye (NaOH)
    Naptha - Ronsonol or VM&P, NEVER Coleman's
    #4 or #5 coffee filters
    A pyrex dish
    Heavy duty (lye rated) gloves)
    Goggles
    Double cartridge respirator
    Long sleeved clothing
    Shoes & long socks
    One or more fans
    An eye dropper or pipette or syringe - some way to pull off a top decanted layer of material

ALSO NEEDED:

Good ventilation
    Long handled stainless steel spoon or other stirring tool
    All pilot lights turned off
    All flames extinguished
    All sources of sparks/ignition off/controlled

NOTES: You can make more by simply doing the same procedure, using more jars. It's good to have more jars on hand than you think you will need, just in case one breaks or to cover the unexpected.

If you spill any of the lye/water/mimosa solution, immediately pour vinegar all over it before attempting cleanup.

1.) Put all your safety equipment on, open ventilation, start fans, kill flames/sparks.

2.) Put about 850 mL water in the jar. Add about 125 grams lye (NEVER add water to lye, unless you like blinding explosions), slowly, by stirring (stainless steel tool). It will heat up. Use eye protection! You want the lye to go fully into solution - no visible lye in the water. Let it cool for 10-15 mins.

3.) Put about 100 grams of mimosa hostillis root bark - finely ground up - into the jar and seal tightly. Shake vigorously for 2 minutes. Set aside for 2 hours. Smoke a joint if you so desire. Chill out, but do set a timer and come back to the jar in a couple of hours.

4.) Before your full 2 hours are up, begin warming your naptha. About 20-30 mins before the end of the 2 hours, pour hot water from your tap into a pan. Into this hot water bath, place a container of naptha. The water should not enter the container (contamination) and the container should not be sealed (expanding fumes leading to explosion/fire hazard). Ensure good ventilation near an open window with a fan. No sparks or flames. Warming your naptha is not necessary for success but it will increase your yield. After 10 minutes, dump the water out and replace with fresh hot from the tap. You can even do it a third time but that's it. I am beginning to believe it is actually possible to over-heat naptha. If heating, it's best in the 85-110 F range as far as I can determine.

5.) Measure about 40 mL naptha and add to the jar with the water/lye/mimosa mud. Seal this jar tightly. Slowly, gently and carefully rock/roll (do NOT shake) this jar for at least 4 minutes (or more, like 8 is better if you are super gentle and arthritic like i am). Meditate on intentions.

6.) Wait 10-15 mins and come back. You should see 2 layers.

If you do NOT see the layers: Gradually add more lye, about 20-50 grams at a time and alternate with more water about 25 mL at a time. You want the solution to be black and soupy but not too thick to separate. You CANNOT hurt the DMT by adding more lye - it just makes the DMT more likely to migrate over to the non-polar solvent (naptha).

7.) Decant the top layer into a smaller jar. Sepratory funnels are fun but difficult to use for a solution this thick. Syringes and eye droppers or pipettes seem best for beginners. It is important to remove only the top clear layer and to leave the bottom mud layer (contamination) behind. Do a double decant - suck off the top clear layer quickly into another jar. Now from that separate jar, do a second decantation - being very, very careful to precisely suck off just the clear naptha - leave all dark spots and oily residues behind. Place each dropper/syringe full of second collected decantation into your pyrex dish. Ensure good ventilation and wear your respirator throughout.

8.) Repeat steps 5-7 above AT LEAST 3 times. That is, do at least 4 total non-polar solvent (naptha) pulls to get all the spice out of the root bark. Put all the collected naptha from the second decanting into the pryrex dish.

9.) Now, you want to evaporate approximately 50% of this naptha in the pyrex dish. Best way is to place in front of a window with a fan on it. Seal the room and walk away. Come back in a couple of hours. You should see significantly less volume and the naptha should now be cloudy in appearance. Great news! The naptha is now saturated with your DMT.

10.) Transfer this saturated naptha into a new, clean jar. Seal the jar tightly.

11.) Place sealed jar in the back of your freezer. Freezer should be turned UP - should be cold enough to make your ice cream rock hard. Put the jar near the back where the cold air comes in. Close the freezer and try not to peak for 12-48 hours. Sure, you can wait 8 hours but why not wait 48 to get ALL of the DMT, every last precious and magical molecule, to precipitate.

12.) Pull the jar out of the freezer and place a coffee filter over a container large enough to hold all the naptha. Pour the freezing cold naptha through the coffee filter. There will be some crystalline DMT caught in the filter.

13.) Scrape the contents of the jar out onto a pyrex dish using a knife and/or razor. Use a razor to scrape the coffee filter. Take these wet crystals and dry with a fan on low setting (don't want to lose the material when it's powder!) and watch it. Work it off and on with a razor by spreading and chopping over a period of a few hours. You want ALL of the solvent smell to be gone.

14.) Your final product should be white or off white crystals which chop up to powder. This is the freebase form of N,N, Dimethyltryptamine.

If for any reason it seems unclean or the wrong color, the best solution is to recyrstalize using heptane (Bestine) which can be found in art supply stores. Here's a link to the basic procedure: http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/s...t=399207&f=457

Hope this helps. Feel free to send or post questions.

Peace & Love,
    Spice Cat
    -Meow

2. Spicey Cat

How to Recrystallize

Recrystallization is easy and quick and your yellow (or worse) colored spice will be white/glass/fishscale, just the way we like. Pure freebase. No extra plant alkaloid surprises, no ugly oxidation effects.

MATERIALS:

Heptane (buy under the brand name Bestine from art supply stores - you need it to "dissolve rubber cement bonds."
    Double cartridge respirator, goggles & heptane rated gloves - usual safety precautions - no flames, sparks or pilot lights.
    2 glasses, preferably that narrow at base, like large shot glasses
    #4 or #5 coffee filter
    an eye dropper
    Pyrex dish
    Pan/hot water
    Good ventilation
    Plastic wrap & twist tie
    fridge & freezer

PROCEDURE:

Use heated heptane - usual safety precautions - best to just use hot water from the tap in a pan for the hot water bath. Place a gram or less of spice in a large shot glass. Pour some heptane in the other shot glass and also place it in the hot water bath (Pull them out and change out the water for fresh hot from the tap every 10 minutes). After 30-40 mins. spice might even begin to melt. Slowly add warm heptane from the other glass with eye dropper to the spice glass until all of the spice dissolves (could take upwards of 40 mL) - swirl, be patient and add solvent slowly. Add the solvent 10 mL at a time and swirl, stir thoroughly before adding more. Use minimal necessary amount of solvent. You want all the particulate DMT to go into solution.

You will see oils and crap drop to the bottom of the shot glass. Do a careful decantation right now - leave this visible crap behind and pour the thinner, heptane (with spice infused) layer off into the other glass (the one that held the warm heptane originally). Clean out the glass with the gunk left in the bottom.

Now, cover the glass with the heptane (this is a challenge - you need an air tight seal OR a dedicated freezer for the precipitation - if dedicated freezer you can cover with plastic wrap or something similar and tie off with a twist-tie) and set on counter top to naturally cool to room temperature. Then place in the fridge for an hour or two. Then into the freezer for a couple/few hours. i usually let it sit overnight.

Remove from the freezer and pour the heptane off through a coffee filter. Place the heptane in an open window with a fan to evaporate - it will be gone in no time at all. The coffee filter may have a few crystals in it. Set aside to dry. Now examine the glass. It's highly probable that there is a small plug of slag in the bottom that is not white in color. You do NOT want this. Scrape everything out from the sides and bottom of the glass other than this off-color plug. You want the white crystals. Scrape them out into the pyrex dish, then put a fan on it. Chop, spread, etc. to get rid of the solvent.

Launch. Enjoy.

Spiceycat
    Meow!

3. Spicey Cat

How to Extract Jungle Spice

The best way that i know of to extract jungle spice follows. Please note that one can use (and i have done so successfully) Xylene and d-limonene in similar procedures. But, this procedure focuses on the use of Toluene as a non-polar solvent.

A famous paper by a psychonaut named Entropymancer is frequently referenced, but has since become outdated. There has been a lot of speculations as to the content of jungle or so-called full spectrum spice, but an underground chemist has done a successful GC/MS and confirmed it is just N,N DMT and DMT-Oxide or similar. Not real big mystery afterall. But, it is definately in a different form than the freebase.

PLEASE NOTE: If you want to convert jungle or full-spectrum spice to freebase you will need a special tek (i hope to be able to post something on this soon). Simple recrystallization in warm Heptane probably would not work well enough or preserve yield.

MATERIALS:
    Your spent mimosa marc (aka mud) - the left over MHRB after you've done the basic N,N DMT extraction.
    Toluene
    Measuring glass
    A couple mason jars
    Pyrex Dish
    Fan
    Good Ventilation
    A device to decant such as eye dropper, pipette, syringe
    A LOT OF TIME - jungle demands patience for full completion

PROCEDURE:
    The Toluene is nasty. Use all your usual safety procedures such as long sleeves, goggles, respirator, gloves, etc, extra fans, extra precautions regarding flames or sparks in the area

Warming the Toluene may increase yield. i usually go ahead and warm it by pouring hot tap water into a pan then placing a small mason jar with Toluene in it. i change out the water for new hot water every 10 mins. and warm for 30-40 mins.

1.) Add 40-60 mL of Toluene to your spent mimosa. Seal and rock gently for 5-10 mins. Be gentle - rock, don't shake. Extra time pulls extra material. Good things are worth waiting and working for . . . .

2.) Let the material in the jar separate. This may take longer than it did for your initial naptha pulls. Check every 15 mins. Should be ready in 45-60 mins at the absolute max.

3.) Once you have 2 layers, decant (suck off) the top layer into another, clean jar.

4.) Repeat Steps 1-3 three more times, collecting all of the Toluene into one jar.

5.) No do a second decantation by carefully pouring the Toluene into your pyrex dish, leaving behind any mud (MHRB), oils, emulsions, etc. Just get the Toluene.

6.) Place this pyrex in a sealed room under a window with a small fan set on High. Stuff a towel under the door. Check every few hours. This will take most of the day. You cannot freeze precipitate with Toluene so you literally must evaporate it all.

7.) You are going to get an evil looking oily or greasy residue that can easily be any of these colors: yellow, orange, red, pink, brown. Keep the fan on this residue for a couple of days, yes DAYS. You can remove it once all the visible liquid has evaporated.

8.) You are going to be completing the evaporation over a period of weeks. After a couple of days you can take the fan away, but you are going to want to cover the pyrex in such a way that evaporation can happen, but dust, animal hairs, small mites, etc. do not get into it. i usually just loosely lay some paper towels on top.

9.) Check every few days or so. What you are looking for is for that greasy residue to change into neat looking wheels of crystals. They will still have the weird color(s) but they should be clearly crystals with an overall shape of a sea anemone. This is a flat kind of smear of crystal (sorry, no pic to attach at this time).

10.) Once the crystals have been achieved and you take a good whiff and smell something weird/interesting but no real solvent - now you can take a razor blade and start scraping up the now-waxy goo. Scrape and chop.

11.) Continue to scrape/chop/dry for another week or two.

You now have Jungle Spice ready to use. This stuff is HEAVY. The body load is heavier than straight freebase IMHO. Positively paralyzing.

Also, i am finding the typical user is easily breaking through on 25 to 35 mgs of jungle, correctly vaped, rather than 40-65 of the freebase.

Finally, yes, you CAN make this into changa. Use the same procedure to make changa, just understand that the jungle will be more stubborn about going into solution, so you need to mix aggressively.

Enjoy!

4. Spicey Cat

A Blue Lotus/MAOI Changa Tek

Hello,

this will produce 2 grams of extremely powerful and potent (1:1, spice:herbs) changa that can yield breakthroughs on single hits (especially using a vaporgenie). Be very careful here! Truth be told, i often use LESS DMT to make the changa blend intentionally WEAKER. Here it is in case you are interested:

MATERIALS:

2 grams (2000 mgs) of freebase N,N DMT, chemically washed and recrystallized, if necessary. i want it very clean . . .

250mgs of THH (tetra hydro harmine). Available by the legal entheogen provider (careful, not legal in Canada, tho in US - check your local regs) Flowingvisions.com. This is an expensive, isolated MAOI, but it is the friendliest one i have encountered and i find it to be a super-enhancement to both changa and vaporhuasca.

500 mgs of banisteriopsis caapi leaf
    250mg passionflower
    150mg lavendar
    100mg peppermint
    250mg mullein
    500 mgs blue lotus

A scale
    2 glasses (like overly large shot glasses)
    Acetone
    A pyrex dish
    A fan
    Good ventilation
    eye dropper
    Stirring tool
    Razor blade
    Small ziploc to store changa

Herbs can be purchased at herb and health stores and ordered online.

PROCEDURE:

As usual, when working with solvents, it's always advisable to ensure good ventilation, extinguish all flames and sparks, including pilot lights, wear safety equipment at all times - gloves, goggles and respirator.

1.) Prepare your herbs in advance - i use an herb grinder. i pick out anything i don't want (e.g. seeds/stems) and try to grind to an even consistency. Once i have prepared the herbs, i mix them all together.

2.) In one of the large shot glasses, drop your DMT powder. Now drop the THH powder onto that. Now, slowly add acetone, beginning with about 70 mL and adding about 10-15 mL slowly, while mixing/agitating. You want to get all (or at least almost all) of the visible powder to go into solution. You can use the eyedropper to add smaller amounts. Give up adding acetone if you are over 120 mL. It's good enough.

3.) Drop the herbal mix into the glass with the acetone solution. Mix/stir very well. You want an even distribution. The whole thing looks like an evil mint tea at this point but it sure doesn't smell like anything you could survive drinking. Evaporation is your next important step.

4.) Place the glass next to an open window with a fan on it. Check it periodically. The acetone level will drop FAST. Acetone is my favorite changa solvent because it is so volatile, so pay attention.

5.) When the solution no longer looks like tea but is now a green herbal "slurry" you are ready to dump the entire contents out into your pyrex dish. Try to get it all - scrape it out carefully. i suppose you could rinse with a bit extra solvent but i don't do that as i figure at this point, each piece of herb is perfectly and evenly infused with spice . . .

6.) Place your pyrex in the open window with a fan on it set on low. Check frequently, and begin to spread it out and chop it and flip it to encourage drying. Mix well and frequently. Very soon all the solvent will be gone. Turn off the fan but continue mixing and spreading every 6-8 hours for another full day. This ensures complete evaporation.

7.) If you are worried, try two tests to ensure 100% evaporation:
    a.) The smell test - i frequently use a young person who knows the smell of "fingernail polish remover" as they have strong senses. i say i am making herbal mixes again and i wonder if it smells like polish remover and they smell it for me.
    b.) The weight test. The weight of your original herbs plus original DMT was 4 grams. Weigh your changa. It should be 4 grams or less - your solvent is gone and it's ready for use.

HOW TO USE CHANGA:

1.) Absolutely best if you have a vaporgenie pipe - load the changa and vaporize like usual - the vaporgenie will ensure perfect vaporization of the freebase DMT and the herbal oils - DMT never tasted so good! Yum yum!

2.) One way to "smoke" changa to minimize burning and maximize vaporization follows: Roll a changa joint: Lay down a rolling paper flat then lay a thin bed of non-enhanced herb (herb of your choice, but i recommend mullein for ease of smoking and extra lung absorption) onto the paper. On top of this bed of herbs, lay some of your changa. Now, carefully roll the joint - keeping the changa in the center. Light and begin to smoke. Remember, one good hit can yield a full-on, profound breakthrough, so maybe start with little puffs. The first hit(s) will be rank - burning plastic/burning DMT. But, as the joint is passed and smoked, the cherry (hot, red tip) of the burning material will have enough heat to vaporize the spice in it when you hit - as you pull the air through the joint, the herbs on the tip of the joint burn, but the DMT deeper in vaporizes, due to the heat of the air. Success!

3.) The final technique involves loading it into a bong just like you would a bowl of any other herbs and hitting just like you would any other herbs. Yes, your DMT is burning (not advisable IMHO) but at least it is mediated by the changa herbs.

ENJOY!

Peace & Love,
    Spicey Cat
    Purrr!

MycoMajestic7 likes this.
  5. ChenBenoweth

ChenBenoweth Member

Wow. Fantastic posts! Will be trying soon. :)

6. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

You are awesome, Spicey!.

A question and a couple things that might help others.

1. How long will the mimosa marc hold? If I don't have time for a couple weeks, will it still work?

And a couple tips:
    1. In my experience, a taller, narrower jar makes a clean decanting easier because the same volume of naptha will make a thicker top layer. Just make sure you can still get your hand in it or have a long syringe. At the same time, less naptha is in contact with marc, so I usually aggitate a little longer.

2. the syringes with bulbs are more convenient that the ones with plungers because you can use them with one hand.

3. If you have more time that motivation, skip the freezing process and just evaporate off all the solvent. It cuts out a few steps, but you need a place to leave it for a couple days.

THanks for the good stuff.

7. Spicey Cat

I have read in Entheogen Review that the mimosa marc is good for at least one year. That is, you can still pull usable alkaloids out of it after as long as a calendar year. I have certainly never put this to the test and would expect the pulls to be more like jungle spice than freebase white powder . . . Seems to me the older my marc is the yellower the spice . . .

8. moretotheworld

moretotheworld Member

will zippo lighter fluid work as naptha?

9. Spicey Cat

I honestly do not know. Not sure what the composition of Zippo lighter fluid is, if it is pure, etc. I know that it is very important to use a non-polar solvent to pull the DMT. Having said that, here are my thoughts:

Does the container of lighter fluid list ingredients? Are there more than one? If so, I'd stay away. For example, always avoid using Coleman's because it has an additional ingredient (not sure if noted on the can or not) that helps to prevent rust formation if the naptha is stored in the can over time. You do not want this in your kitchen chemistry. Thus, if Zippo fluid is similar, and has any sort of additive, I'd say it's a no go without multiple heptane recrystallizations before considering use.

Once again, the brand names that I now are 100% trustworthy are:

Ronsonol and
    VM&P

10. moretotheworld

moretotheworld Member

I think I'll just get the ronsonol, because I'm pretty sure they sell it at the wallgreens across the street. also what is the bottle of vinegar needed for in the extraction?

11. Spicey Cat

Absolutely nothing. Let's hope you do NOT need it.

If you happen to spill lye or your basified mimosa solution, immediately pour the vinegar over it (I keep the bottle open - haven't needed it yet.) before attempting cleanup.

12. Spicey Cat

Here is an Ayahuasca Recipe from a trusted friend:

I haven't done it, but I know a number of regular users. These recipes are kinda complex, but worth it I hear. Here's what my friend gave me:

I highly suggest making enough for 4-6 people EVEN if you are the only one that will be partaking of the brew. This ensures that if your first dose is not enough you can drink another dose. Extra can be saved in the freezer in a water bottle for years.

Per person:

White Caapi 35grams (either pre-shredded or whole) Bang with a hammer if whole vine until easily shredded by hand and maybe even a run through a blender. We don't want or need powder here, just finely shredded Caapi.

Take this finely shredded Caapi and in a crock pot add your 35g/person the add enough water to competely cover the Caapi and then add another 1cups of water/dose. So....if you are making enough for 4 people add an extra 4 cups of water IF it fits in your crock pot. Then add 1/8 cup vinegar/dose

Turn this on low/medium and let cook for 3-4 hours. (Boiling at this point is OK, and won't hurt the alkaloids) Don't cover

Strain well, save water/vinegar.

Add enough water to cover the caapi, add just a splash of vinegar, less is better. Cook on low/medium for 3-4 hours. Strain. combine with prior cook water/vinegar

Add ONLY water for the last cook. Let cook 5hrs+ more IS better here.

Combine EVERYTHING in a very large pot.

Here you have 2 options:

1) Bring to a boil, cut off heat.

crack open 2 eggs, discard the yolks.

Add ONLY WHITES to the brew, whisk rapidly. The egg whites should almost immedietly rise to the surface in clumps.

Strain through a cloth or paper towel 1-2 times until all egg white matter is removed. Your brew should now be clear instead of muddy looking.

This removes the Tannins and other plant matter and will help reduce both gastrointestinal issues and purging (vomiting) too soon. You may also want to pull aside some of the brew at this point. Unreduced Caapi is wonderful and is a great anti-depressant and general mood lifter.

Anyways no matter if you did the egg white filtration or not you now must:

I usually add a very small amount of tobacco, not cig or cigar tobacco but 1 small mapacho leaf (tobacco used by Amazonian Curranderos, Bouncing Bear carries this as do a few other ethno vendors). It is thought that tobacco wards off evil spirits and brings a calming to the brew. I will roll up a mapacho ciggarette and blow the smoke onto the brew while it is reducing. This is similar to what the Currandero's of Brazil and Peru do.

Another thing I usually do at this point is to focus my intentions into the brew. If I am looking for a healing journey I will meditate on this while reducing the brew. If I am looking for help reduce stress, or anger, I meditate on that into the brew...you get the idea. Many believe this to be more important that what plants you put into your brew. I am one of those that believe it.

Ok, so you've got a boiling pot of Caapi tea in front of you. The idea is to reduce this down to about 100mL/dose. This is a bit more than a shotglass full per person. Turn the heat to low and check on it every 30 minutes or so. when the brew gets low you will NEED to stand over it so that you don't burn your Caapi brew. If you did an egg white filtration on it, there will be less grit and sludge, if not, you will have more. You should NOT smell any vinegar at the end, if you do, add more water and continue to reduce. Vinegar will completely boil off of the brew, you should not smell it in your reduced brew.

Ok, now you have your Caapi brew, next the Admixture Teacher Plants:

You have a choice of Chacruna (Psychotria viridis)
    Chaliponga (Diplopterys cabrerana)
    and Mimosa

I suggest NOT using mimosa, it was never traditionally used in Ayahuasca and has it's own spirit that can overpower the healing of Caapi.

I suggest Chaliponga. Chacruna is a great choice but you need A LOT of it. Chacruna gives clearer visions usually, but I prefer Chaliponga.

So if using Chaliponga:

10-30g/dose and the right dose can only be found for each person by trial and error. I usually need 20-30g for a good voyage, others only need 8-12grams for a strong voyage.

1) Shred your Chalipong leaf in blender, coffee grinder, or by hand.
    2) Put Chaliponga in cooking pot.
    3) Add only enough to cover the leaf. DMT doesn't like to be at high temperature for long periods of time and we're gonna have to reduce this as well, so use as little water as needed
    4) cook 20 minutes at a very low simmer. Don't cover
    5) strain, keep water that comes out
    6) add same amount of water, no vinegar
    7) cook 20 minutes
    Cool strain again, combine with other chali tea
    9) cook 1 more time with new water, no vinegar 30 minutes, at the end bring to a hard boil (5 minutes tops)
    10) discard Chaliponga leaf, combine all water and reduce VERY slowly over low flame. 10-20mL/person, but this is just a VERY rough estimate. You will be combinging both Caapi and Chaliponga, the less you have to consume the better.

That's it.

For Chacruna:

Dosage: 30g-120grams depending on stregnth of leaf and makeup of person

Brewing: exact same as with Chaliponga

You will want to fast after breakfast for an evening Ayahuasca Cerimony. You don't want anything, not even water, on your stomach 2 hours prior to consumption.

1 hour after consuming the brew if no strong effects are felt a teaspoon of olive oil, an avacado, a small slice of cheese, or anything else that has a high fat content can be eated to bring on the visions. The gall bladder sometimes stores the actives and eating a bit will release it into your bloodstream. I've had a cerimony that I thought wasn't going to go anywhere after 2 hours of nothing. I went inside and made myself a small thing of instant soup....10 bites into it I was transported to another world...just like that...0-1,000,000,000/mph in 1 minute.

Another wonderful resource you might want to look at is http://forums.ayahuasca.com/phpbb/ You will have to sign up to view the recipe subforum, but I assure you it is well worth it.

13. MgKatalist

MgKatalist Guest

to spicy cat
    i have done dmt 2 times and loved it.i am defintely no chemist , actually im a mechanic, well will be after i graduate. how difficult is this procedure for someone that doesnt know anything about this stuff. i dont know if i will ever come across dmt again ,therefor i would like to try my hand at this. could you give me a little insight on what i am up against ?

14. Spicey Cat

The straight-to-base extraction tek at the very top of this stickey is VERY EASY. But, it does require attention to detail (read it over many times before beginning and get all questions answered), slowness, an extreme orientation towards safety, cleanliness, a bit of hard work and patience. Anyone who can read, follow directions, is careful and sober, should be able to safely do this and produce extremely CLEAN DMT. This is because you are just extracting it from where it lives inside of a plant and then removing impurities. You are not trying to synthesize it from scratch (precursors) ingredients.

15. MgKatalist

MgKatalist Guest

Ive read it but i think that when i got done i would be afraid to try it because i really dont know what im doing. i see you answer a lot of peoples questions and you really seem to know what your talking about. when ordering the plant is it safe to order with credit card or do you have better ideas and ordering the plant

16. Spicey Cat

Yes, always feel free to post or PM any questions or concerns and I'll do my best to address them in a timely manner.

Many vendors, including eBay vendors are open to the concept of CIM (cash in mail) or $ order as form of payment. Send a friendly email of inquiry and ask. The worst they can do is say no.

But, in general, yes it is safe to use a credit card. Just don't get greedy. Don't order massive amounts over and over from one vendor. Remember, it is legitimate and legal uses as a permanent clothing dye -I actually do know hippies who use it in their tie-dying . . .

17. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

ok so let me try to grasp the concept here dmt is found in all types of plants, but you need to extract it so that it becomes active?

18. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

what im gettin at is if i could get my hands on these types of plants that obtain dmt. all i have to do is go through this long and tedious process and it will produce me clean dmt for my enjoyment only? - theoretically speaking

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I have heard of people smoking dmt plants without extracting the dmt but from what I read it sounds extremely harsh and sounds like many had a serious headache.

Dmt cannot be taking orally because monoamine oxidase breaks it down before it reaches the blood brain barrier which means no hallucinogenic effects. But if you take b.caapi, Syrian rue or other plants/drugs that inhibit monoamine oxidase (maoi) then dmt can work orally (enter ayahuasca/pharmahuasca) which Amazonians somehow discovered 1000's of years ago.

The reason it works smoked is its consumed so quickly the monoamine oxidase doesnt have time to react and break it down.

20. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

even if it is pure naptha [which i'm unsure of] it will be much more expensive to use zippo fluid than just buying a jug of naptha from the hardware store.