Snorting tramadol?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Nov 30, 2009.

1. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

ok ive established that snorting tramadol is a bad idea. but i figured id ask a simple question. i mean its better than asking about snorting stuff with apap, right?

if im feeling a placebo effect, so be it. im not saying i got some outstanding buzz off tramadol, but i definitely felt relaxed.

besides, wasnt there a few people on this board that said tramadol can give you a buzz but you have to relax to let it hit you good?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

ive gotten high from tramadol.. 6 to 8 50mg was feeling it..
    not interested in them..

3. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

yeah ill admit tramadol isnt the best opiate ive done. the main reason ive been taking them is because that is all my opiate supplier can get at the moment. normally i get oxys or hydros but as of right now all he can get are tramadols.

4. Agroman87

Agroman87 Member

Not all tramadol contains apap. The most commonly prescribed ones are the 50mg generics and they contain no tylenol. But tramadol tastes so god dam awful that i'd never sniff even the ones without tylenol